• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Ketch

Didn't realize I was so lucky 52 packs and I got 4 legendaries but one was a dupe.

2 death wings, 1 boogeyman, and 1 spell immune scrambler.

What do people think about still running Mirror Entity in Tempo Mage but without Mad Scientest using Kirin Tor instead? It's a strong card and not straight up broken and it works, but is it worth it with some of the new cards I could sub in?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
once again, EU gets the biggest and longest dick up their asses compared to NA

More players on EU? Nah, simply Blizzard being cheap as fuck with EU servers compared to MOTHER LAND AMERICAS

Tarazet

I'm just looking at the deathwing dude, like why is this a card. All the good dragons are battlecry cards anyway, that is if you get to play this thing. That hungry dragon synergy I guess. I can't see this ever being good.

I was planning to put him with Ysera into a Control Warrior deck so they can make some dragon babies together. But I'll have to get sick of C'Thun shenanigans first.

squidyj

the activation level for c'thun cards seems kind of low, like they're really easy to activate for how powerful their effects are

Everytime I get Flamewreathed Faceless out...BGH. The nerf hasn't stopped folks from using him.

Hardly surprising, there are a ton of huge creatures rolling around out there right now and aggro shaman is a major threat to most decks

I'd say 1 BGH is practically required in this crazy meta and personally I'm using 2

Moonlight

Banned
Also: Stormcrack is a really legit card. Deals with basically anything your opponent can dish out at turn 2 or turn 3 and you develop your Trogg while you're at it (if it's up, and if it's not, whatever). Nice to have a soft removal spell for Shaman that doesn't feel horrible to use on curve.

Dahbomb

I'm gonna give it 15 minutes before I give up on EU like Blizzard did years ago.

Also Kripp just got the worst fucking evolve I've ever seen.
Doesn't matter because he got enough stat increase to pummel the opponent. Even a bad Evolve is crazy.

A refined Evolve deck is going to be insane.

Also a lot of pro players are going to eat crow on that Shaman weapon, it's super legit.

Doesn't matter because he got enough stat increase to pummel the opponent. Even a bad Evolve is crazy.

A refined Evolve deck is going to be insane.

Also a lot of pro players are going to eat crow on that Shaman weapon, it's super legit.
True, it was still good. Also I didn't even realize the weapon synergy with evolve, that shit is free.

I'd definitely take the new weapon over doomhammer in midrange.

fertygo

I'm gonna give it 15 minutes before I give up on EU like Blizzard did years ago.

Also Kripp just got the worst fucking evolve I've ever seen.

Even at worst scenario card still batshit

I think you should just dodge doomsayer and you good

even doomsayer isn't bad because you overturn turn order

biaxident

Wow just played my c'thun rogue against a yogg mage. I played c'thun with 11 attack to clear out a flamewaker and set him to about 15 hp and I shadowstep. He plays yogg with a solid 8 spells, and about 6 went against him, got yogg down to 1 and his hp to 4 so i just cthun again, hilarious. Once these decks get refined its gonna be pretty cool.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Lol i was so hyped for this... and i cannot login lol
lol on my blizzard... lol on me

Measley

60 Whisper packs and I only got 3 legendaries. Two of which were the same thing (Shifter Zerus).

Shitty luck is shitty.

biaxident

Man c'thun is fun, just beat divine shield pally with it. He drops tyrion and i play blade of c'thun which buffs him to 20/20, next turn he only has a 1/1 and i drop him to win. Had 2 shadowsteps in hand as well. love it.

Heropon

Got 40 packs and the pity legendary was Soggoth. Already got all the Shaman rares, so I think I know what I'm playing to get the other packs.

Top Bottom