• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Owzers

is it common for Rogues to run Anbarak N'zoth decks because i didn't see that coming and am disappointed in myself. In my defense, i had no entomb which i'd obviously had used, and don't run silence....soooooooo not a lot of options.

Rofl this trump midrange hunter is terrible, has kvaldirs and flame jugglers but still insists on having two ram wranglers and houndmasters. Last game he had 2 wranglers and a houndmasters sitting in his hand with no beasts in play, what a surprise.

Oh and it's also a N'Zoth deck lol.

ViviOggi

I had enough for a legendary and instead crafted 2 forbidden healing.I think for right now it's better than a cairne

lupe1.png

peakish

I really like how Sylvanas basically hard-counters C'thun. Sylvanas + Shadowcaster was a pretty decisive combo for my oppontent, hah.

I want to craft Sylvanas.

Apathy

I really like how Sylvanas basically hard-counters C'thun. Sylvanas + Shadowcaster was a pretty decisive combo for my oppontent, hah.

She just stole my opponent's c'thun. I don't know why he would play it when i have a 3 threats on the board and am at 30 health when it's at 25. There was no way for him to kill me outright even if all the hits hit me in the face, and even if they did she would be alive and i could steal him

Crosseyes

Banned

Sylvanas is boss. Was actually my first craft instead of good old Dr 7 since I loved messing with death rattle Shaman so much. What a decision in hindsight lol.

I was thinking of investing in a shadow caster though since rogue seems to carry on the death rattle shenanigans torch now that reincarnate is retired. Although my death rogue always struggles the most with keeping hp up so with no really good neutral heals I had the epiphany of 'fuck it, Reno the whole damn thing.'

Depending on your definition of "counter" it also counters Yogg by taking over his spells if she controls him(Yogg decks usually won't have a board when they play him). The problem is that might be a bad thing, especially when close to fatigue.

Dragner

Forbidden healing is the sleeper of this set. Its the best card of my Control Paladin deck and is not even close. 20 heal in one turn can make concede face hunters, face shamans and agro paladins instantly.

Mulgrok

I think they increased the chance of getting legendaries in arena, because since WOG released I have seen and drafted them regularly. Might be wrong though.

EDIT: Mana Wraith tech to prevent the 10 mana cards in constructed. DO EEET@

It's crazy, i've spent like the last 5 hours in arenas, and i'm facing a lot of great, great decks, even around 1/2~2/2 (on EU).

Just been molested by a 2/2 Shaman with some removals, 2 7/7, 2 evolve and 1 Master of Evolution. Lol.

Dahbomb

Rank 3 to rank 1 is literally you lose if you don't play something on turn 1.

Tunnel Trogg, Zoolock 1 drop, Mana Wyrm...

Just play something man.

This is what my cthun paladin is looking like so far. For the most part it's been pretty fun deck to play. Equality clears vs shaman are super important, getting the right timing too cause master of evolution and what not. But I also haven't faced one with this version (with twins especially).

http://i.imgur.com/18MHh5y.png

I might cut lay on hands for another draw piece perhaps. I'm thinking maybe gnomish inventor since it is a battle cry, but solemn's vigil is an option too.

Twilight elder has also been pretty meh, so I might do a acolyte of pain or perhaps cyclopian horror.

Twilight geomancer is surprisingly useful. Once the taunt was useful but I actually forgot I had given it taunt and conceded...
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Well I've settled on that new Zoolock deck as the one to concentrate on for the future, mostly because it's the only deck I can win with but also I don't have the cards for any of the "meta" decks like that Evolve Shammy thing or any N'Zoth decks. A tad annoying as I had a Mage at lvl 59 but my bargain basement C'Thun deck can't win for shit unless my opponent goes AWOL.

It's nice seeing some different things though... no more "I'll show them, I'll show them ALL!", no more Druid wombo-combo, haven't seen a Freeze Mage, don't have to wait 3 years for Paladin Secret's animations to play out, some Hunter's actually trading(!). It's brave new world until TempoStorm et al put up their Meta snapshot and everyone and their uncle is playing the same 4 decks.

OH SILLY ME, I FORGOT TO SAVE MY SECOND HUNTERS MARK FOR THE BACK TO BACK FLAMEWREATHED.

I should honestly just concede immediately once a shaman plays Trogg while I don't have anything to play.

Top Bottom