• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

just realized i'm 9 legendaries away from a full old gods collection.

need huhu, volazj, chogall, and 6 neutrals (soggoth, mukla, hogger, dark nat, boogeymonster and zerus)

and i'm done with this expac.

honestly i don't even want any of the rest of those. i might just start saving up for the next adventure.

Volajz is great for combo Murloc.

I got Dragonlord Death wing yesterday from a pack but not sure where to use it in.

I feel compelled to at least try him out.
Play that Duplicate Combo deck Kibler was playing a while back.

Have Duplicate up, Dragonlord dies, you gain two of them from Duplicate, then they get played for free from the Deathrattle effect.

It's not good but it is awesome!

fertygo

?

It's a 1-mana card that typically deals 5+ damage when it's used. It should have some kind of drawback.

But its require multiple turn setup, just add the total mana count to raise the shield and its balance out. its also can't hit face and had potential to be dead card

Btw its actually kind of unnecessary nerf that Blizz will do, see Blade Flurry not sure they will bother anymore because Justicar will rotating out tho

fertygo

If anything we need board clear version of shield slam, made that effecft on body of Legendary minion so you can only use 1

7 mana 3/3 deal half of your shield to all enemy minion

too OP? IDGAF and I'm not even play Warrior

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How about a spell that consumes your weapon to deal its damage to every minion?

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Remove from game, your suggestion does that.
You're telling me that these warriors with 10-20 armor won't sacrifice some of it to 1-shot anything on the board? lol

But its require multiple turn setup, just add the total mana count to raise the shield and its balance out. its also can't hit face and had potential to be dead card

Btw its actually kind of unnecessary nerf that Blizz will do, see Blade Flurry not sure they will bother anymore because Justicar will rotating out tho
I don't know what you are saying, but there's no need for multiple turns. I play Fire Elemental, opponent used Shield Block + Shield Slam with no previous armor. It's really potent.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hate playing against zoo.

I have lost to zoo with 4 board clears in a row. Good lord.

The new minions have made zoo ridiculous.

That's 4 mana and 2 card, worse than Fireball
Assuming you have no armor already. In many situations you're just blowing it up for 1 mana and 1 card.

That's really stupid. That makes it unplayable if you've amassed a lot of armor.

That would sacrifice all of it.
Isn't it obvious that I'm suggesting it deals X damage, where X is whatever is needed to kill a target, and also removes X armor?

fertygo

Assuming you have no armor already. In many situations you're just blowing it up for 1 mana and 1 card.

you ignoring the point that I made about counting total mana that used to raise the armor then

5 time hero power that's 10 mana, ok let use Justicar 2 hero power to be able remove the biggest minion there, still not as efficient as hex or polymorph or Shadow Word

Tarazet

I unpacked Tinkmaster Overspark today and thought, damn, that's actually not a bad counter to Flamewreathed Faceless. Also got a golden Ironbeak Owl for an easy 100 dust.

Vitality Golem gone so its much more like Tuskarr summon Tide, flametongue, and golem

Shaman card even get undirect buff

Yeah, they should have added a totem you actually don't want to summon out of it. Like cursed golem. It's a 2 mana 3/3 totem that deals one damage to your characters whenever your opponent wants it most.

Tarazet

you ignoring the point that I made about counting total mana that used to raise the armor then

5 time hero power that's 10 mana, ok let use Justicar 2 hero power to be able remove the biggest minion there, still not as efficient as hex or polymorph or Shadow Word

It's super efficient if you can get good value out of an Armorsmith, or if you can combo it with Ancient Shieldbearer. It's a good way to punish Miracle Rogue for cantripping and then dropping a 10/10 VanCleef.

manhack

This game.

Tailor my priest list to fight early aggression and run into C'thun Druid, C'thun Priest, and Yogg Mage.

1st rule of hearthstone matchmaking: If you make a deck or queue with a deck designed to beat a specific match-up you will no longer be queued into that match-up, but will instead be given opponents who directly counter your new deck, despite the fact you haven't seen the counter match ups in 100 games.

Dahbomb

1st rule of hearthstone matchmaking: If you make a deck or queue with a deck designed to beat a specific match-up you will no longer be queued into that match-up, but will instead be given opponents who directly counter your new deck, despite the fact you haven't seen the counter match ups in 100 games.
The first and only rule of MM.

If the Hero Power were the only way to gain mana, this would be true.

Yes.

KuroNeeko

Hmm, I think I'll try making an aggro priest. It's impossible to prep a list that deals with both A) big threats from C'thun / Ramp Druid + Control Paladin and B) swarms of small minions.

Probably better to just SMORC and let the opponent deal with it.

Top Bottom