• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Wow won 6 games In a row in this tavern brawl lol. People seem out of their element when there is no established meta to fall back on. Dumb moves all over the place.

I have liked the Warrior main / Rogue or Mage combo. Once got Malk to give me a Doom hammer and I previously used a card that copied opponent spells used. Opponent used the Druid spell that gives +4 attack or armor and then I pulled the +2 to weapon card. Ended up with a +8 hammer that turn and a +4 hammer for the duration. Dude quickly conceded lol

ViviOggi

Which should I craft first shield slam, brawl or gorehowl
There's no point crafting these individually, Control Warrior straight up doesn't work without Shield Slams and Brawls while midrange Warrior lists don't run any of these cards.

Craft Gorehowl last I guess as that's the only one that isn't 100% mandatory.

Mulgrok

First time someone played yogg against me where it won them the game. That makes it 1/10 chance of doing good against me. Rest of the times it does nothing or loses the game for them.

SteveWD40

Yogg is the most fun card in the game, just what a Legendary should be (mad as fuck). Watching as the plays go for you, against you and then for you is amazing.

Also, the game client knows what's going to happen straight away, so if you have minions ready to attack when you play him and they de-highlight, you are going to lose them. The best is when Yogg turns green, meaning he is going to get charge.

bjaelke

First time someone played yogg against me where it won them the game. That makes it 1/10 chance of doing good against me. Rest of the times it does nothing or loses the game for them.

I've been tracking my Yogg games so far (142). 7 of them he's outright won me the game on the same turn, 2 times he's betrayed me and handed me a defeat, 86 times I've been in a better position afterwards, 23 times have resulted in status quo and 33 times I've been worse of after playing Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.

SteveWD40

I've been tracking my Yogg games so far (142). 7 of them he's outright won me the game on the same turn, 2 times he's betrayed me and handed me a defeat, 86 times I've been in a better position afterwards, 23 times have resulted in status quo and 33 times I've been worse of after playing Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.

Roughly 70% chance of improving the game, 15% chance of status quo, not bad.

Levi

Banned
Got a golden Malygos from Tavern Brawl win pack.

He's not worth keeping, right? Dust him?

Depends on your collection. It's a niche card you can build a powerful deck around. If youre missing staple legendaries such as Syl or Rag, maybe disenchant. I would keep it, though. It's a playable golden legendary-it might be a year or two before you open another one.

Hero

Malygos can be used as win conditions in a number of decks, I would keep him. The best use currently would be Miracle Rogue or Freeze Mage.

If you do not have a normal version...I would personally keep it. He's a cool card.

Depends on your collection. It's a niche card you can build a powerful deck around. If youre missing staple legendaries such as Syl or Rag, maybe disenchant. I would keep it, though. It's a playable golden legendary-it might be a year or two before you open another one.

Alright, I guess I will keep him around, didn't even think about him in Miracle Rogue . I do have a Freeze Mage deck already.

Guess I could dust a stupid Onyxia that's just sitting in my collection...

Levi

Banned
Just an FYI, if you spectate me but refuse to respond if I send you a message, I will remove you from my list prior to any potential win.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ti0s98rl.jpg

Cool I needed 925 dust

Ladekabel

Is there Midrange Paladin list? I don't have Good Rag yet so I don't feel quite confident in my N'Zoth Pally yet. Tried to do one by myself (and have a 100% winrate (against Hunter, Druid and Priest) out of 3 games so whatev) but looking at my list I wonder why I don't make it N'Zoth Pally.

clav

Is there Midrange Paladin list? I don't have Good Rag yet so I don't feel quite confident in my N'Zoth Pally yet. Tried to do one by myself (and have a 100% winrate (against Hunter, Druid and Priest) out of 3 games so whatev) but looking at my list I wonder why I don't make it N'Zoth Pally.

Removal of GvG and Naxx makes Midrange Paladin impossible to play.

The only thing close to it is the included Shields Up deck, but that's aggro.

I made a terrible healadin deck, but it dies to fatigue decks.

Cat Party

Good info.

Ladekabel

Removal of GvG and Naxx makes Midrange Paladin impossible to play.

The only thing close to it is the included Shields Up deck, but that's aggro.

I made a terrible healadin deck, but it dies to fatigue decks.

Yeah, losing Minibot and Muster did really hurt I noticed. I'm running Flame Juggeler and Doomsayer as two drops and three drops are Acolyte of Pain, Aldor and a copy of Rallying Blade.

Mulgrok

I got pushed back to rank 19 because of playing experimental decks. Now trying to rank up 6/6 opponents have harrison jones when needed. warrior, priest, mage, shaman warlock, paladin - everyone has it.

Guess it is a harrison meta.

Just had the dumbest draw with secret paladin.

Secret Keeper + Coin + Noble Sacrifice, KJ, KJ + Redemption attack my 3/4 Secretkeeper into his Deathlord.
Next turn his Deathlord attacks Noble Sacrifice + Double KJ + Redemption kills off the the Deathlord and pulls Piloted Shredder from the deck.

Wasn't even mad when he Excavated Evil'd

Handlock down to 1 he plays molten giant and reno jackson...

clav

Yeah, losing Minibot and Muster did really hurt I noticed. I'm running Flame Juggeler and Doomsayer as two drops and three drops are Acolyte of Pain, Aldor and a copy of Rallying Blade.

I guess the replacement are murlocs if you have all of them from this set and the classic set.

Xanathus

Turns out Thing From Below is really good even if you're only running 2x Totem Golems and 2x Tuskarr Totemics. You only need 2 mana reduction for it to be value.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Within the last week it seems like a lot of the Tempo Warriors I'm faced up against added a Wild Pyromancer. Seems like overkill to me. Not sure where it came from.

Top Bottom