• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladekabel

Saw Red Mana Wyrm for the first time. It has double the stats of Mana Wyrm. Why isn't the cost double Mana Wyrm's cost? 🤔

Sorry if the joke has been done before.

Alrus

Since Undertaker did Blizzard ever nerf an expansion card?

I don't know what they were thinking with Jade Idol, Patches and that dumb 1 mana pirate. What is it with Blizz and printing insane low drops all the time?

Peléo

I don't know what they were thinking with Jade Idol, Patches and that dumb 1 mana pirate. What is it with Blizz and printing insane low drops all the time?

Call of the Wild recently. Also Tusksr Totemic.

Dahbomb

Yes.

Yogg Sauran
Tuskar Totemic
Call of the Wild

Levi

Banned
So I was disappointed to open Krul, but...

zvL4po8.jpg

4Y021G4.jpg

2hQru6n.jpg

iOPEPJG.jpg

Get fuct aggro Pirate Shaman.

patchday

Patches not getting nerfed thats crazy. Time to respect our new King. I welcome our new overlord the ladder has been so great. Stop looking for stuff to nerf instead think up a counter or play the same deck lmao

CoolOff

I mean, at least you can deckbuild to counter the pirate aggro decks. I'd much rather have this than the midrange Shaman bullshit.

Levi

Banned
Maybe I got used to it in the face hunter meta back when I was just starting, but I'm not seeing the issue with Pirate Warrior. It's brain dead deck that you can tech against. They can't beat taunts, heals, aoe or weapon destruction. Put some or all of those things in your deck. I've been beating them with Dragon Priest and Demon Renolock.

I'm also not understanding why people think that because a deck is good the first week of a new meta, it's going to be good forever. Have we already forgotten that people thought N'zoth Control Paladin was overpowered when Old Gods launched? And by the time Karazhan came out it was considered a tier 4 deck?

fertygo

I mean, at least you can deckbuild to counter the pirate aggro decks. I'd much rather have this than the midrange Shaman bullshit.

You can, but teching made your deck lame with all off janky card, people don't like that,,

With mid-shaman you can play anything you want, just accept there's this undisputeable #1 deck

ZeroX03

Banned
Ugh all this talk of Pirate Warrior, I really wanna try it. Don't want to blow the dust before the meta settles though.

Triz

Crafted Kazakus yesterday after not pulling him in 20 packs. Pull him in my 2 pack quest reward...feels bad man.

_DrMario_

Just wanted to tell you guys how fantastic I feel after stabilizing at 4 HP against another garbage ass pirate deck player and winning after roping every. single. fucking. turn.

Hope to see you guys online.

fertygo

yeah please don't do that roping shit

met so many garbage ass roper yesterday while playing cookie cutter deck, fuck you

With miracle rogue, I had a turn 1 8/8 vs pirate warrior. Thanks counterfeit coins. Thanks reddit for telling me the counterfeit coin was shit, I knew because you said that - it was the exact opposite of that.

inky

"rewarded"... give me a fucking break.

Oh please grace us with the "approved" list of decks people should play to please you. I'm sorry, but that's a completely cunt move. Not sure why you think that's something to brag about.

Hahah, I got into a near-fatigue match with a Jade Golem druid and only managed to survive because of the fact I had 3 Rags on the board (thanks Priest luck). Kind of crazy that not only can they can never run out of cards but they get scaling minions forever.

butts

Druid is un-fucking-real against control and there is NOTHING but fucking druids right now at rank 17ish. Tilting off the fucking planet right now.

Acerac

Banned
When jackasses rope against me I rope back while doing chores. If we're gonna waste everyone's time at least I can be productive around the house.

Crafted a golden Patches BTW, pretty confident it was a smart craft.

Pirate Warrior will absolutely get nerfed. Patches and Buccaneer are both wildly overpowered.

Sadly the turn around for Blizzard realizing how inept they are is 6 months+.

patchday

wow a lot of my new experiments have failed and lost me stars. Went back to tempo mage and trying to slowly introduce new cards into the mix. finally back on winning streak

Druid is un-fucking-real against control and there is NOTHING but fucking druids right now at rank 17ish. Tilting off the fucking planet right now.

not trying to be funny but you just reminded me to try jade druid.

gutshot

Pirate Warrior will absolutely get nerfed. Patches and Buccaneer are both wildly overpowered.

Sadly the turn around for Blizzard realizing how inept they are is 6 months+.

How can they even nerf Patches though? You can't just make him cost more or lower his stats.

I think the meta will correct itself. It's not like Pirate Warrior is unbeatable. They are just rampant right now because the deck is cheap, fast and punishes unoptimized decks. Once the other lists become more refined and people tech against Pirate Warrior, their numbers will decline.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
At least we have Dirty Rat and Second Rate Bruiser against these pirate aggro decks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom