• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do gang up cards not count as duplicates? I had a fatigue rogue play Reno after he ganged up his coldlights. I did think it was quite clever to use that "hero immune on your turn" card to evade lethal self damage though.

Also I still think emperor reducing cards to zero cost is stupid. It should be like Summoning Portal at best and at worst emperor should activate at the start of turn rather than the end.

I'd probably be less annoyed if I didn't need about 4k dust to play the deck myself. Playing against it the deck is way too consistent for a highlander deck.

Let's go back to Malygos Rogue and queue into some pirates again Edit: he says while queueing into pirate warrior.

butts

Love it when an asshole who's been emoting all game long suddenly stops emoting when he realizes he's about to lose in a few turns.

It's like clockwork. Play shaman: warlock, warlock. Play rogue: warrior, shaman. Go back to shaman: warlock.
I'm drinking Levi's koolaid, matchmaking is rigged.

Can Blizzard undo the rockbiter nerf then I could do 16 damage in a turn again from hand. I'm already playing Al'Akir.

It's highly amusing playing cancer pirate and still winning streaks at rank 14. Also, spamming emotes won me a match yesterday. I felt bad for the other player.

Hey at least I can win against Renolock with Reno paladin. LMAO. Got a tirion from Grimistreet informant, stole a faceless manipulator copying Tirion with Sylvanas and played my own from the deck. Didn't even need NZoth and my opponent already used Twisting Nether.
Sorry, i was shouting Fuck loudly, i didnt mean to say "fuck you" XD
No offense taken.

Lyng

Hey at least I can win against Renolock with Reno paladin. LMAO. Got a tirion from Grimistreet informant, stole a faceless manipulator copying Tirion with Sylvanas and played my own from the deck. Didn't even need NZoth and my opponent already used Twisting Nether.

No offense taken.

Nothing is as disgusting and OP as flamewaker.
A tempo mage can misplay insanely hard by throwing shit face and disregarding and entire board and just get lucky pings. Its so disgusting.

Nachos

Do gang up cards not count as duplicates? I had a fatigue rogue play Reno after he ganged up his coldlights. I did think it was quite clever to use that "hero immune on your turn" card to evade lethal self damage though.

Also I still think emperor reducing cards to zero cost is stupid. It should be like Summoning Portal at best and at worst emperor should activate at the start of turn rather than the end.
No, they do. It's just that Reno is based on what cards are currently in your deck, not what you started with or ended up adding.

I'm guessing they either managed to draw all their duplicates or waited until their deck was empty, because he will activate in those cases.

Otnopolit

Thinking on Reno, if they were to reprint him in a new set, the problem would be Wild where you could have two "heal yourself to full" cards without having to combo him back to your hand. There also isn't any precedent for Blizzard to move cards from the expansions/adventures into the core set. The game is still young, so I'd imagine they've had the conversation if they want that to happen right now.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I hate playing priests cause they always end up wanting to slow play. FFS don't be a groupie keep it movin'!

giphy.gif

Q8D3vil

My only problem with handlock ( even though i play shitton of it ) is the Leeroy combo, i think its about time he get the mana golem treatment.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
trying to figure out if I should just craft patches, or if I should use that dust to make some of the epic cards I'm missing like twilight guardian or doomsayer

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Is shaman secretly the best jade golem class? I know the shaman jade golem cards aren't quite as impressive, but it's real nice to have hex and good AoE. Rogue and Druid just don't have the comeback mechanics that are kinda needed to make up for the weak early game.

He talking about emperor

Wilfred Fizzlebang too. I guess the only cards left to cheat mana for 11+ mana combos are innervate and Far Sight.

On one hand I'll be glad to see it gone for things like that leroy combo, but I'll still miss the dumb but fun combos it allowed you to make.

Levi

Banned
Is shaman secretly the best jade golem class? I know the shaman jade golem cards aren't quite as impressive, but it's real nice to have hex and good AoE. Rogue and Druid just don't have the comeback mechanics that are kinda needed to make up for the weak early game.

I think it is. Heck, I think Midrange Jade Shaman is the one of best decks in the game, and its only bad match-up is Renolock. I went on a 9 game winning streak with the deck in ranked, it feels really strong.

ff9755dcb0bd282bb4bcd50ba9e6d250.png

rHjjlu6.png

You don't need Patches to get wins.

22d03d6848465a73862faa36e6fad493.png

zoukka

Yeah Midrange shaman shell is so strong that the less-powerful Jade cards don't matter. Shaman still great.

But this Aviana druid crushes it PogChamp

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I think it is. Heck, I think Midrange Jade Shaman is the one of best decks in the game, and its only bad match-up is Renolock. I went on a 9 game winning streak with the deck in ranked, it feels really strong.

Interesting there's only one Jade Cheiftan. Feels like you're giving up a lot whenever you remove any jade golem card, but it could still be the right move.

I can definitely see Flametongue Totem doing work, and feral spirits being killer for Pirate Warrior.

Levi

Banned
Yeah Midrange shaman shell is so strong that the less-powerful Jade cards don't matter. Shaman still great.

But this Aviana druid crushes it PogChamp

Is that even a real deck? Or something streamers play to get the Disguised Toast/Trollden audience to tune in?

Interesting there's only one Jade Cheiftan. Feels like you're giving up a lot whenever you remove any jade golem card, but it could still be the right move.

I can definitely see Flametongue Totem doing work, and feral spirits being killer for Pirate Warrior.

Well, it's a midrange deck that isn't trying to play infinite Golems. Mainly I think it just wants to win on board. Flametongues do very well in getting favorable trades and pushing large amounts of damage. A bunch of weenie Golems are much scarier when there's a flametongue on board.

zoukka

Is that even a real deck? Or something streamers play to get the Disguised Toast/Trollden audience to tune in?

Real deck. The C'thun cards help you live early and it finishes with an instakill combo. If you are in dire straits you can use the combo pieces to live.

Jade decks are too slow to stop the combo and aggrodecks get rekt by Arakkoas, Veklor and other cthun cards + removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom