• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

bombsquad.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Dealing 5 damage to an enemy minion, worth about 4 mana. That's fine.
Dealing 5 damage to yourself in exchange for a 2/2, not worth the extra 1 mana.

I mean, I can think of worse cards in the game, but this does feel a bit under the curve.

lol at the Firelands Portal nerf, though.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
That card is terrible. In arena though its gonna make some good salt. Getting shrekt by this guy is gonna be funny. That kind of removal is premium in arena.

Pooya

That card could be useful in priest, priest doesn't have good direct damage removal, it could help you there but holy fire is only 1 more mana if you want this. It's too expensive. Maybe in Reno priest.

It's a good card to print. it's not vanilla filler. These tools all add up. the design/art is really cute too, lol.

Dahbomb

Yeah in Arena this card is sick, you don't care that much about life if you are winning on tempo.

In Constructed the decks that want to use this card care too much about their own HP. I would run this in Renolock if the HP penalty wasn't so severe. I guess CW can use this but they have more efficient removals.

sibarraz

Banned
I know that blizzard was tempted to use TGT packs as prizes for the brawl.

It sucks, I wanted to play this, but only for standard packs

I LOVE this card. 2/2 lose the game faster!

Welcome to the mean streets of gadgetzaan, where all the cards have terrible stats and you get to lose to midrange shaman until the next expansion pack where we promise we'll release not shitty cards

It's definitely not a bad card, but is it good enough? You could panda/shadowstep it or shadowcast it to get extra shots off it. The downside could end up being pretty bad, especially against aggressive decks though.

LiveWire

0-3. Lost to a tempo mage with a great draw, 2nd tempo mage took him down to two cards, I had three left, two of which were creatures, a Rag and a Faceless. The Rag would have made lethal, you can guess which one Barnes drew.

3rd game was a control warrior, had him without Brawl or Execute for half the match, but couldn't get the last two points of damage needed to finish him off before he armored up out of range.

So yea, if you decide to play, go Renolock or Freeze Mage. Especially the latter--if things start looking bad for your opponent I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few rage quit wins!

gutshot

Oh my god, Amaz is playing a dude right now who literally has the Priest OTK deck from last week's Tavern Brawl. 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom