• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
It competes with Wolfrider, which is a card that isn't even run much anymore. And it's probably significantly worse, for that matter, since the effect is a Deathrattle and not a Battlecry.

What if c'thun rogue could run antique healbot: https://hsreplay.net/replay/bQweD4KYema8RJrwT7r6sN

I wish it were possible in standard. Shadowcaster and brann combo makes you unkillable if you need it. In this case, I just had infinite branns, shadowcasters, and disciples of c'thun. How funny would it be to get lethal off disciple of cthun combo. Just get like 8 of them plus a brann and OTK someone lol

Day 9 is brawling with an astral communion druid and rolling high. 4-0 so far with two turn one astrals.

Probably the only way he'll get high wins is with high rolls like that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anyone else just saw the Amaz thingy? Fucking disgusting

Hycran

Banned
I'm up to 5k gold, no way I'm wasting 20% of my loot for a 2-3 run. I'm busy at work so I can't watch the games, but glad a lot of people are engaging with the system.

Peléo

Probably one of the worst cards of the set so far. Actually this might be the second worst 3-Drop in the game, just behind Alarm-o-Bot. Even Magma Rager might be better. It's worse than Argent Horserider, Wolfrider and even Disciple of C'Thun in almost all aggro scenarios. They would need to print some crazy deathrattle cards for this to work.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
What if c'thun rogue could run antique healbot: https://hsreplay.net/replay/bQweD4KYema8RJrwT7r6sN

I wish it were possible in standard. Shadowcaster and brann combo makes you unkillable if you need it. In this case, I just had infinite branns, shadowcasters, and disciples of c'thun. How funny would it be to get lethal off disciple of cthun combo. Just get like 8 of them plus a brann and OTK someone lol

Probably the only way he'll get high wins is with high rolls like that.

6-0 now, has his third turn one astral. Hah.
7-0 and has his fourth turn one astral. Crazy.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Day9 isn't exactly the most careful player I think. Too busy memeing with the chat to count for lethal.

Also LOL that card. 3/1 for 3 mana? Get the F outta here. Even with charge that card (wolfrider) wouldn't be played. If they powercreeped wolf rider to give it this deathrattle maybe we can talk, but just the deathrattle and no charge? Get out. Might as well have 2 attack and just be a worse Argent Horserider.

bunbun777

So just started my heroic brawl. Hunter deck has done decent work for me in the past, it's quick and nasty with a Barnes and Rag thrown in. Feeling good against shamans. First opponent, shaman. I got him on turn 11 due to playing moderately while trying to maximize my hero power, palms were sweaty. Haven't felt this much excitement in awhile, here's to hoping I get to at least 6 wins.

Hero

I keep quitting this game for a bit only to come back solely because it's easier to keep up with than Magic and more convenient to play at my discretion.

With that said, I don't mind throwing some money at the game to save some time/grinding quests.

Adventures are the best bang for the buck to spend actual real money on, right? Save my gold for packs or arena?

Pooya

I think that murloc combo warrior should be really good. it already does well against shaman with 2x fool's bane and you beat every other control deck with combo.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Peléo;224718951 said:
Probably one of the worst cards of the set so far. Actually this might be the second worst 3-Drop in the game, just behind Alarm-o-Bot. Even Magma Rager might be better. It's worse than Argent Horserider, Wolfrider and even Disciple of C'Thun in almost all aggro scenarios. They would need to print some crazy deathrattle cards for this to work.

I wouldn't say it's worse than Magma Rager, as there is at least some value you can get out of this if it is pinged down.

I accidentally $50 on Return to Karazhan and Old Gods packs.

Halp.

No legendary from the packs either :(

At least I had/have 9000+ dust. Made a Yogg. Not sure what else to craft tho.

This is after having quit for like 6 months, lol.

That Amaz run though, disgusting RNG on opponent's side + likely sniping.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
After 22 stirhgt win, my Cloaked Huntress deck finally lost
cry.gif

Edit: Went 11-3 in the Heroic Brawl. A lot better than I expected, but disappointed I couldn't clench that last win.

Got a Gold Avana and Cho'Gall. Sadly I already had a Golden Cho'Gall.

Peléo

I wouldn't say it's worse than Magma Rager, as there is at least some value you can get out of this if it is pinged down.

That's true, specially considering how many options decks have to deal 1-dmg AOE on turn 3 as well. Either way, garbage card.

Dahbomb

It might be possible that one day they print "Deathrattle: Deal 2 damage to the enemy minion" on the entire curve and a deck that is filled with these kinds of minions becomes way too strong. Redundancy matters a lot.

Going to be streaming some Kripp tonight... hoping for the 3-3 or lower police to show up.

Loto

After 22 stirhgt win, my Cloaked Huntress deck finally lost
cry.gif

Edit: Went 11-3 in the Heroic Brawl. A lot better than I expected, but disappointed I couldn't clench that last win.

Got a Gold Avana and Cho'Gall. Sadly I already had a Golden Cho'Gall.

Looks like you lost to Ostkaka, He is the world champ, pretty respectable. GG

Dahbomb

Zoolock in this Brawl?

Nah man... nah.

I know Reynad is the godfather of Zoo... but nah man at the higher bracket there are too many Midrange Shaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom