• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
After posting about Discover, I played my last Arena game of a run.

Kabal Courier discovered Pyroblast for lethal when I had precisely 10 HP and they had 0 minions. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OK, rank 5, fought against another shaman - his turn 1 is a argent squire.

Did they already switch the buccaneer out? lol

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
is the patch live. Whats good fam?

GLOBAL_KEYWORD_POISONOUS Poisonous
GLOBAL_KEYWORD_POISONOUS_TEXT Destroy any minion damaged by this.

Can we get real poison effects. Slowing taking away health on a minion over turns.

bjaelke

Whats good fam?

Golden cards in arena. Finally the technology has arrived.

708484_golden_460x576.png

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Oh damn! Arena updates are live with this too? I did not expect that.

Is it possible to pre-order via Amazon or is it Blizzard only for now?

Oh damn! Arena updates are live with this too? I did not expect that.

Is it possible to pre-order via Amazon or is it Blizzard only for now?

The pre-order is available in the client itself so Amazon Coins should be no issue. I'm guessing the update hasn't hit the android version yet though.

wiibomb

The pre-order is available in the client itself so Amazon Coins should be no issue. I'm guessing the update hasn't hit the android version yet though.

it hasn't yet.

Friendly Reminder to anyone thinking about the preorder: This week amazon has a coin-back promotion on HS, buying anything will give back coins, judging by the email, it doesn't seem like it is much, but it would still be a discount, you might want to buy the preorder this week

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
it hasn't yet.

Friendly Reminder to anyone thinking about the preorder: This week amazon has a coin-back promotion on HS, buying anything will give back coins, judging by the email, it doesn't seem like it is much, but it would still be a discount, you might want to buy the preorder this week

5000coins currently costs $42 too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So am I and I'm playing right now against a shaman that turn 1'd a Spirit's Claw. On Mobile that is.

Yeah, mobile takes a few hours to update bro. You're playing against other mobile users who haven't updated the game (yet).

gutshot

So am I and I'm playing right now against a shaman that turn 1'd a Spirit's Claw. On Mobile that is.

There is always a delay in getting the client update on mobile because of having to wait on Apple/Google/Amazon to push the update to their servers. You'll be matched up against people who are also on the old patch, in the meantime.

Yoshichan

Everyone knew these two cards would change a lot, but so far (played against 5 shamans), it's actually completely meta changing. At least for reno locks.

I don't like the ability to draw strong dragons, particularly 4 Drakonid Operatives in a deck, for Priest.

While reasonable, that's actually kind of the exact opposite of an RNG issue. :p

Netherspite is dumb because it lets Priest play w/o a lategame wincon in the deck.

Fair, although I run Ysera anyway and have certainly been in cases where I can't pull a good endgame dragon off even two Netherspites.

Yeah and plenty of players complained way back in vanilla it was already too much. There's a layer of randomness to any card game due to the drafting which is fine. However Blizzard decided to go overboard by adding more and more layers.

The actual long-term successful CCGs in the past (MTG, Pokemon, etc.) have made sure that there was innate variance in play via a card-based resource system. Dial down the Hearthstone RNG and you get 100% redundant curve decks, which is definitely worse than the status quo.

Yeah, mobile takes a few hours to update bro. You're playing against other mobile users who haven't updated the game (yet).

There is always a delay in getting the client update on mobile because of having to wait on Apple/Google/Amazon to push the update to their servers. You'll be matched up against people who are also on the old patch, in the meantime.
I'm used to just getting locked out till they push the update out.

Blizzard

Banned
The Amazon deal sounds good, but if I can't do it on PC I don't want to deal with the hassle of an Amazon version on an Android phone, especially when I already have a few dollars on my linked Google play balance.

Tacitus_

lmao this guy had 3 flamestrikes in his deck and two firelands portals and my spellslinger gave him mind control (prepatch decks)

Still, 11-3 is nice

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy murloc card, especially combined with Finja, but how is the deck overall? Could be Karazhan Beast Druid or TGT Secret Paladin. Hard to say.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Amazon deal sounds good, but if I can't do it on PC I don't want to deal with the hassle of an Amazon version on an Android phone, especially when I already have a few dollars on my linked Google play balance.
i use an android emulator on osx.

just for purchases.

Sheroking

lul at these Shamans reverting to pre-Patches aggro decks.

Doomhammers and Argent Squires are just quaint. So nice to see Doomsayers actually go off on turn 2 again.

Yoshichan

Okay, shaman at rank 4 playing leper gnome.

The desperation is real.

Blizzard

Banned

The desperation is real.
Or the variety is real because they don't have to worry about falling below rank 5! :p

Last season I was rank 14. This season I ALMOST made it to 15 for the good reward and rank floor, but sadly I fell back to 17. I don't think I'll make it.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

The desperation is real.

Card swaps like that... makes it easy to imagine that the other player is really fucking mad at Blizzard that the only deck they could make it to Rank 5 with was nerfed.

Dahbomb

Can't wait for tonight's Kripp Arena salt fest.

"HE HAD A MILLION ANSWERS!" "TOP DECK PYROBLAST FOR THE WIN!"

This Ratsmah Hunter deck right now... Gladiator Longbow, Tinkmaster and CotW in Arena!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Can't wait for tonight's Kripp Arena salt fest.

"HE HAD A MILLION ANSWERS!" "TOP DECK PYROBLAST FOR THE WIN!"

This Ratsmah Hunter deck right now... Gladiator Longbow and CotW in Arena!

"HOW OLD THIS IS THIS DECK? HE HAS 4 FLAMESTRIKES!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom