• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just fought a super insanely quick zoo deck that just pumped me (renolock) with minions. Then he suddenly slamdunks Ragnaros on turn 8, right after I've coined a twisting nether.

Ragnaros. Zoo.

This game is awful and I wish, I literally pray each and every night before going to bed, for this game to die. I don't mean ill to the developers, I would want them to transfer to another studio @Blizz but I sincerely, with all my passion and soul, want Hearthstone to evaporate from existence. I am absolutely convinced that there is no person on this planet who truly loves playing this game; they've either 1: invested too much on the game, thus allowing themselves to never quit and/or 2: don't realize how shit the game truly is because of lack of knowledge, and/or 3: they don't give a fuck. They've got nothing else to do with their time and they might as well spend their time playing a digital card game.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
A Paladin beast? Interesting. Wonder if they are going to push the Menagerie decks for Pally. They already have decent Murlocs and Dragons.

I imagine we'll see a lot of beasts in this set. I don't think all of them will necessarily be designed specifically for their synergy.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I just fought a super insanely quick zoo deck that just pumped me (renolock) with minions. Then he suddenly slamdunks Ragnaros on turn 8, right after I've coined a twisting nether.

Ragnaros. Zoo.

This game is awful and I wish, I literally pray each and every night before going to bed, for this game to die. I don't mean ill to the developers, I would want them to transfer to another studio @Blizz but I sincerely, with all my passion and soul, want Hearthstone to evaporate from existence. I am absolutely convinced that there is no person on this planet who truly loves playing this game; they've either 1: invested too much on the game, thus allowing yourself to never quit and/or 2: don't realize how shit the game truly is because of lack of knowledge.

You have to be the weirdest poster on this forum that I'm pretty sure isn't actually just a gimmick account.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
A Paladin beast? Interesting. Wonder if they are going to push the Menagerie decks for Pally. They already have decent Murlocs and Dragons.
Dragon package is not going to be very impressive with everything that rotates out, and there is not a good way to shoehorn new ones in if the theme is Un'goro.

Youtube people seem really mad with the new video. Down votes everywhere!

I thought the video was okay, and funny in places. I guess if you wanted to see cards then I understand why you would be annoyed.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Youtube people seem really mad with the new video. Down votes everywhere!

I thought the video was okay, and funny in places. I guess if you wanted to see cards then I understand why you would be annoyed.

Yeah I don't get the hate. It's silly and fun and clearly not a replacement for card unviels which they said woulds start March 17.

Zakalwe

Banned
On a winning streak to 10, one star from crossing over.

Playing against a Jade Shaman, I'm Reno Mage.

I'm behind, I play Cabalist's Tome. I pull 2 Ice Blocks... I have one in my hand, my hand is terrible. Somehow I pull every card I need to delay. I get down to my last IB, 3 health, pull Reno. Heal up and throw the third IB up. Now the guy thinks I've used them all...

I get him down to 1 health, he doesn't care because he calculated not knowing the IB was there...

When this game is satisfying it's hilariously so.

Ragnaros. Zoo.

This game is awful and I wish, I literally pray each and every night before going to bed, for this game to die. I don't mean ill to the developers, I would want them to transfer to another studio @Blizz but I sincerely, with all my passion and soul, want Hearthstone to evaporate from existence. I am absolutely convinced that there is no person on this planet who truly loves playing this game; they've either 1: invested too much on the game, thus allowing themselves to never quit and/or 2: don't realize how shit the game truly is because of lack of knowledge, and/or 3: they don't give a fuck. They've got nothing else to do with their time and they might as well spend their time playing a digital card game.

You are playing a game you hate. Don't do that.

wiibomb

Ragnaros. Zoo.

you are either too salty or just miserable by playing this game.

in any case, full stop.

ZealousD

you are either too salty or just miserable by playing this game.

in any case, full stop.

Yoshi is too salty or miserable to play any game. This is a cycle for him. Every game is both the most amazing game in the world and also the worst game in the world.

I just noticed this from last patch

New keyword: Poisonous - Minions with Poisonous will destroy any minion they inflict damage to.
Pit Snake, Patient Assassin, Emperor Cobra, and Maexxna have been updated with the new keyword.

Must mean more poisonous minions inc.

Fewr

That poisonous snake in my basic cards is often a lifesaver because I can have it destroy really powerful enemies. Better if I get to increase its HP and heal after attacks.

wiibomb

Yoshi is too salty or miserable to play any game. This is a cycle for him. Every game is both the most amazing game in the world and also the worst game in the world.

talk about mood swings lol

I just noticed this from last patch

Must mean more poisonous minions inc.

for sure we are getting more of those, it fits just too well on the theme.

there's also that adapt mechanic... may be adapting a whole board of murlocs with poison might fix the jade problems?

not really

On a winning streak to 10, one star from crossing over.

Playing against a Jade Shaman, I'm Reno Mage.

I'm behind, I play Cabalist's Tome. I pull 2 Ice Blocks... I have one in my hand, my hand is terrible. Somehow I pull every card I need to delay. I get down to my last IB, 3 health, pull Reno. Heal up and throw the third IB up. Now the guy thinks I've used them all...

I get him down to 1 health, he doesn't care because he calculated not knowing the IB was there...

When this game is satisfying it's hilariously so.

On the flip side, no better feeling when you're facing a Mage with lethal and his Secret isn't IB.

TankUP

Ragnaros. Zoo.

How scrubby are you that you not only can't make the read that your opponent is playing Kazakus zoo by turn 8, but when you lose a game because of your own misplays you post this insane rant?

Turns out playing real decks instead of secret paladin is actually hard, huh?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How scrubby are you that you not only can't make the read that your opponent is playing Kazakus zoo by turn 8, but when you lose a game because of your own misplays you post this insane rant?

Turns out playing real decks instead of secret paladin is actually hard, huh?

The salt is strong here, did you get hurt somewhere on your way to the submit reply button?

Regarding your last "question", I'm 6 times legend since ranks started giving rewards. All of them with reno lock, reno mage, tempo mage and (most recently) jade druid. You don't lie about my wild stats though (yes, I play wild when I get bored) where I reach around 85% win rate with secret paladin.

What about you buddy? Doing alright in the mid 15's?

TankUP

The salt is strong here, did you get hurt somewhere on your way to the submit reply button?

Regarding your last "question", I'm 6 times legend since ranks started giving rewards. All of them with reno lock, reno mage, tempo mage and (most recently) jade druid.

What about you buddy? Doing alright in the mid 15's?

I don't spend my time playing a game I hate or telling strangers they are lying or deluded for liking something I don't, so I'm already doing better than you. :)

Yoshichan

I don't spend my time playing a game I hate or telling strangers they are lying or deluded for liking something I don't, so I'm already doing better than you. :)
Good counter buddy, looks like you got me defeated. See you in the 20's in-game when ladder reset occurs!

TankUP

"Kazakus Zoo" is a thing?

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/739379-firebat-reno-zoo-71-4-winrate

http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/kazakus-zoo-warlock-gadgetzan-standard-deck

http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/savjzs-reno-zoo-warlock-march-2017-season-36/

You've probably played against it and thought it was regular zoo because of the low curve, and didn't see the reno or Kazakus. When I started my climb this month every warlock I saw was running one of these Reno Zoo variations.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/739379-firebat-reno-zoo-71-4-winrate

http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/kazakus-zoo-warlock-gadgetzan-standard-deck

http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/savjzs-reno-zoo-warlock-march-2017-season-36/

You've probably played against it and thought it was regular zoo because of the low curve, and didn't see the reno or Kazakus. When I started my climb this month every warlock I saw was running one of these Reno Zoo variations.

Oooh, so that's why I occasionally saw Patches in Renolock. I just thought they were shoe-horning Pirate crap in the deck.

ZealousD

Verdant Longneck so OP that Adapt Beast Druid gonna define the meta, yo.

Not really.

Yoshichan

Rank shaming is particularly pathetic lol.
This is usually something a low skilled player would say. I mean, it must be true because Reynad confirms my statement.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a mage deck that's worth playing right now (fun, viable at least up to rank 5)?

I've heard freeze mage and aggro freeze mage is pretty good right now, thanks to there being lot more zoo and a lot less healing/armor lately, but I can't guarantee it being rank 5 eligible.

It does seem like freezing the board and burning their face would be pretty good against all the Jade decks, in theory.

Yoshichan

Yoshi no D: Come back to the light while there's still time.
Haha don't worry man, I've pretty much stopped playing s.pally for the past three or four months. Mostly because I don't do wild anymore :3

Rank shaming is like not buckling up.

tumblr_n5bx17XaxA1s5k8ilo2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom