• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
How good is that really? Priest is usually floating a good amount of mana late game. I guess it is good to get it off on curve?

Pooya

That 3/4 legendary now makes sense, you can do lots of cool stuff with this.

You can actually otk with a 0 mana hero power. Seems doable.

Amaz's legendary reveal:

J2tOzxn.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUoCxxQjJEs

Oooooooooooh I really like this card. Personally I use every inch of mana I can get in my games and usually I have to decide between playing two cards or playing 1 card + hero power. Not anymore!

One of better priest legendaries of recent memory, IMO.

Dahbomb

Reno Shadowform Priest!!!

Also now that 3/4 Legendary makes more sense. I am glad I didn't completely crap on the card when it was first announced lol.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Seems directly aimed at that Reno shadowform deck, where Reno is used to make up for the loss of healing in shadowform.

That deck could be pretty good considering you also are getting Kazakus too.

Levi

Banned
This space reserved for my tears when Warrior gets a garbage legendary and i wish it got the priest one instead.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Beardo still doesn't seem that great, but maybe if shadowform reno priest needs another 3 drop anyway, it works.

Pooya

embrace the shadow->hp-> beardo -> mindblast -> hp -> flash heal -> hp.
if you have played justicar that's 22 damage with 4 cards and 9 mana. Or many other combinations of single cards even.

It has a lot of other utility though, like with pyro and in general having a 0 mana hero power is so good not just for combo, you can play N'Zoth or other big creatures like Paletress and still be able to heal, that's a bigger deal than you think for example. I'm not sure how the lists will look like, you probably can afford to play some duplicates in priest. You don't care too much about these reno cards be active on curve unlike in warlock. I think it's a good card that encourages a lot of new deck building ideas. That's a good card to print.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Inspire minions all of the sudden become more interesting.

Should Reno mage run coldarra Drake just in case they get this off the discover card? Hah.

Or imagine priest getting coldarra Drake...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I hate Priest but daaaaaang!!! Thats a card!

How good is that really? Priest is usually floating a good amount of mana late game. I guess it is good to get it off on curve?
Inspire cards could be good now.

BTW, no Shaman cards yet? lol

sibarraz

Banned
Can Priest handle a Reno deck though? So many spells Priest has are worth having doubles of.

When I played reno shadow priest I found that he didn't have that many troubles going with only one copy of each card (sans shadowform which needs 2 copies for full value), it needed some cards which imo now he has on gadgetzan (the board clear, the mini shadow madness,amongs others)

fertygo

If an reno deck that can survive and just became kazakus deck its the priest for sure.

I cant see reno mage and renolock can became kazakus deck but Kazakus Priest is very possible to had longevity imo.

Otnopolit

When I played reno shadow priest I found that he didn't have that many troubles going with only one copy of each card (sans shadowform which needs 2 copies for full value), it needed some cards which imo now he has on gadgetzan (the board clear, the mini shadow madness,amongs others)

Sounds like it's looking good, then. Priest is so fun to play, I'm really looking forward to this card. I think the Meta is officially shook.

Pooya

if you change your hp after playing this, does it still remain at 0 right?

Like if you Justicar after this, what happens.

Anilones

You should be able to Turn 5: Raza, Turn 6: Justicar with free HP. (As long as Justicar doesn't entirely override the benefit.)

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
That card seems crazy good. The hit in stats is tiny and it means you can immediately hero power after playing him. So he's already kind of a 5 mana Earthen Ring Farseer. Combine him with Justicar or Shadowform and some Inspire minions like Paletress and he gives you crazy value over time. Might give you a reason to play Garrison Commander in Priest as well.

Dahbomb

Man the highlander Warlock Legendary is going to be sick, I can feel it.

Lay it on me Blizzard!

Wild Reno Shadowform Priest is probably going to be a thing. You are going to have so many options now. For minions you just put in some Deathrattles like Belcher, Sylvanas, Shade and you can throw in Nzoth as well.

Dahbomb

Nah its going to be a highlander card, I suspected it for both Priest and Warlock when they showed Kazakus and the Mage Legendary. The Kabal is all about the highlander style.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Nah its going to be a highlander card, I suspected it for both Priest and Warlock when they showed Kazakus and the Mage Legendary. The Kabal is all about the highlander style.

This was also a clue.

We of the Kabal embrace those unwelcome elsewhere. We are outcast Priests, Mages, and Warlocks whose methods are too EXTREME for our colleagues. All that hand-wringing over silly things like mutations, toxicity, and side effects. Those cowards lack vision! We are at our STRONGEST when our decks only have a SINGLE COPY of each card! We of the Kabal embrace power NO MATTER THE PRICE!

Pooya

both mage and priest legendary were about things costing 0. So, maybe warlock cards don't cost health anymore, something like that. Hellfire doesn't damage you or that new card. Life Tap doesn't damage you. It could just read you're immune on your turn permanently. Never die to fatigue. I don't think that would be very good actually though it's interesting.

gutshot

7 mana 7/7
Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, summon two 1/1 Volatile Imps. WARNING: Imps may explode

Man the highlander Warlock Legendary is going to be sick, I can feel it.

Lay it on me Blizzard!

Wild Reno Shadowform Priest is probably going to be a thing. You are going to have so many options now. For minions you just put in some Deathrattles like Belcher, Sylvanas, Shade and you can throw in Nzoth as well.
So much Bisonyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom