• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
They will patch it into the game on Tues for sure. That's why the reveal stream is on Mon.

They announced that the set was coming in early December. If it comes out on Tuesday, that would be late November.

So if counterfeit coin worked like headcrack, if you combo the coin, it comes back to your hand at the end of your turn, is there any broken interaction here?

they could make the card less uninspired than it is and give it more value than a half a innervate.

There is zero reason to buff counterfeit coin. It is already one of the strongest Rogue cards in the set I think.

So if counterfeit coin worked like headcrack, if you combo the coin, it comes back to your hand at the end of your turn, is there any broken interaction here?

they could make the card less uninspired than it is and give it more value than a half a innervate.

I wouldn't have minded seeing "The next combo card you play this turn costs 1 less".

Massan explains why he couldn't use his face during his stream. It was because while he was serving in the South Korean Military/government he was not legally allowed to. Now that it's over, he is now doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Mg835qSUU&feature=youtu.be&a

---

Green'ozth rogue

Still needs plenty of decisions to be made. It should absolutely beat control/fatigue decks. As you can see I am still making cuts. It's just a start.

edit:
next cut

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I just want them to patch the game so I can see the datamined gold cards.

And the warlock legendary since the mage/priest ones have been cool and I really want to see renolock get something good. Still can't believe Blizzard actually didn't show it because of the stupid ass site endorse garbage.

Schnauzer

Does anything think Priest will be viable in Standard this expansion?

I'm so sick of priest and pally in their current state I can vomit.

This is the first time ever I felt forced to change classes to get high ranks. The 2/3 priest card is junk without the dream 3 3/4 combo.

Levi

Banned
PTFgw9i.jpg

Golden Warlock get! That's 3/9 Golden Heroes now. Next one I'm going to work on is Mage, I think, since I'm only 150 wins away.

I also was one win away from Rank 5 for this season and was way ahead against this Shadowpriest, but he Yogged with almost no cards left in his deck and ended up getting ball of spiders and a bunch of other great spells which meant I lost from 50+ HP as a Cwar when he had just 18 HP and almost no cards left in his deck.

I don't think I've ever hated Yogg more than in that moment. Losing three stars (instead of gaining two I lost one) and not getting my goal because of this dumb-ass no skill Priest deck which relies on Forbidden Shaping / Mind Vision/ Thoughtsteal / Double Entomb to get a win condition and if that doesn't work just slam Yogg. Ugh. So now I need to win 3 in a row when I'd be there now if the fucking Yogg would have just fireballed itself.

squidyj

is there a broken interaction from a free mana (or 2) every turn? hmmmmmm, hard to say.

ZealousD

I don't know if Sergeant Sally is that great. If you buff her once to 2 attack that's like a 3 mana explosive trap, and that's probably the average case for her.

If she was a battlecry instead of a deathrattle I would feel way better.

Pooya

Rogue's board clear. You cold blood and backstab, 5 dmg aoe for 3 cards lol.

I like it that it's possible at least.

zoo could play shadow flame if they wanted such a thing. I don't think so.

-------------

I was watching lightforge, and they were saying jade blossom doesn't cycle... man that's just trash in constructed too. It still should be a decent pick from raven idol on turn 1 if you were forced to do that, the other ramp card is same deal could be decent ramp option on the spot, but otherwise other than jade idol druid doesn't have anything powerful for jades. pretty iffy. eh. The 6 mana fen creeper?, I don't know about that, it's unlikely you have much buff by then in druid. If you're trying jade druid it's probably some kind of fatigue deck just all in on idol, they really don't have much else going for them.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
636158636521448989.png

What a weird card. You almost have to buff it to make it worthwhile. The effect being enemy-only means it is really strong, and so maybe you don't mind the self 2 for 1. I mean Priest has been playing CoH+Auchenai since forever and this is about the same cost (assuming 1 mana buff spell, but varies by class obviously -- Warlock is king here) although it is a bit slower. Having to play and kill it is the tough play here so PO from Warlock is so amazing with it. More fodder for Renolock perhaps?

ZealousD

Dammit all.

Hearthcards.net doubled the resolution on their card creator and the Hearthpwn-generated card for Sergeant Sally was double the size to match. Now I gotta resize all this shit in Photoshop before the stream.

V-Faction

The biggest downside is Sally being a legendary - you only get one to put in your deck! I'd definitely want 2, barring Reno decks of course.

Being only enemy minions means it's safe to work with aurabuffers - Dire Wolf, Flametongue, etc.

Xanathus

I'm not sure you want Sally in a Reno deck tbh.

Yeah thinking about it a bit more, I wouldn't actually put Sally in Renolock because she has zero synergies with any other card but Power Overwhelming. She's probably only going to be played in something like buff Paladin, and which she is kinda bad because you have to either buff her in-hand, or pre-buff her immediately after playing her.

I think rogue needs some more deck manipulation cards. Gang up is a start. Kinda boring on it's own though. Thistle tea feels like it's a good idea, but on it's own it feels a little underwhelming.

We need a card that returns a card to the top of their deck. Or something that lets us scout the top of the deck.

More trick cards.

Pooya

Since priest got discover from opponent's deck, it's only appropriate rogue to get discover from own deck, like tracking but without discard, you just get a copy too. That would be interesting. Iksar kinda hinted that something like tracking could be possible in future in recent posts.

I think rogue needs some more deck manipulation cards. Gang up is a start. Kinda boring on it's own though. Thistle tea feels like it's a good idea, but on it's own it feels a little underwhelming.

We need a card that returns a card to the top of their deck. Or something that lets us scout the top of the deck.

More trick cards.
Card that returns a card to the top of your deck + Thistle Tea would be hot.

fertygo

Just gimme the warlock legendary already bah gawd..

And the warrior is the class that had the fewest class card reveal so far right?

Just gimme the warlock legendary already bah gawd..

And the warrior is the class that had the fewest class card reveal so far right?

Amount of cards not revealed per class;

Druid - 1 Rare
Hunter - 2 Commons, 1 Rare
Mage - 2 Commons, 1 Epic
Paladin - None
Priest - 1 Common, 1 Rare
Rogue - 1 Common, 1 Epic
Shaman - 2 Epics
Warlock - 2 Commons, 2 Epics, 1 Legendary
Warrior - 1 Common, 1 Epic, 1 Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.