• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DrMario_

You have 70k+ people watching you and you play a 35 Legendary deck that contains like 5 new cards... why? Way to waste your viewership.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You have 70k+ people watching you and you play a 35 Legendary deck that contains like 5 new cards... why? Way to waste your viewership.

Kripp does this every expansion. People who can't afford that many legendaries like watching it I'm sure.

Xanathus

I notice that the Warrior legendary card that buffs all weapons in hand and deck is underperforming in the Pirate Warrior decks I'm facing.

inky

He already played about 4 of the expansion decks and he's gonna be streaming for 10 more hours.

He just likes that deck too much.

Abyssal Enforcer?

It was almost game winning in my first game against a Druid but against a Shaman it was game losing if I played it because I was in fatigue and low on HP.

But I like the card overall. There have been times where I was wishing I had top decked it.

Felfire Potion is aces against Midrange Shaman. I won all 5 of my Renolock games although it's start of season and I am at low rank.

Playing Renolock feels SO GOOD now.

This is extremely non optimized, I plan to add Faceless and Leeroy to this somewhere. Mostly just testing the new cards.

Mistress of Potions (? Forgot her exact name, 1 mana 2/2 Heal both)
Power Overwhelming
Mortal Coil
Ooze
Doomsayer
Dark Peddler
Sunfury Protector
Imp Gang Boss
Shadowbolt
Earthenring Farseer
Kabal Courier (really impressed with this card, something to do on turn 3)
Kabal Chemist
Twilight Drake
Kazakus
Defender of Argus
Refreshment Vendor
Hellfire
Spellbreaker
Blastfire Crystal (4 mana removal)
Shadowflame
Cult Apothecary
Felfire Potion
Reno Jackson
Sylvanas
Siphon Soul
Emperor Thaurissan
Abyssal Enforcer
Twisting Nether
Ragnaros
Jaraxxus

I have not been disappointed by any of the new cards I added in there.
I don't think results are meaningful right now. Remember OG launch, where C'Thun Druid was super good? Now it's not even an archetype.

ZealousD

Kripp just lost to Krul the Unshackled.

Dahbomb on blast confirmed. Kappa

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I went ahead and opened my 6 free packs because I actually want the tri-class cards, but I'll be waiting to buy packs until the drop rate is fixed.

Dahbomb

I don't think results are meaningful right now. Remember OG launch, where C'Thun Druid was super good? Now it's not even an archetype.
Sure but Renolock is very much buffed at the moment.

I don't expect Renolock to be anywhere near tier 1 because a lot of counters still exist. But the percentages feel a lot better.

So whats the overall attitude NA peeps? Yall opening your packs or waiting?

I got the preorder unopened and then another 3000g that I was gonna buy packs with.

Finalow

what the fuck, Wrathion shows to the opponent the dragons you draw.

that's really dumb, but at least it makes the card less strong.

Dart

So whats the overall attitude NA peeps? Yall opening your packs or waiting?

I got the preorder unopened and then another 3000g that I was gonna buy packs with.

Well, I have like 20 unopened packs. I'm waiting on some resolution before opening the rest but realistically how much longer will we have to wait? minutes, hours... days?

ricelord

15321485_1256555874418975_224607700_o.png

look at my super ultra mega rare card i just got.

ZealousD

Blizzard Response to Pack Issue

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752387909#1

Greetings,

After the launch of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan on the Americas server, we discovered a bug with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card packs that unintentionally made the drop rate of tri-class cards higher than intended. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

A hotfix was rolled out to all players on the Americas server at 2:30PM PST, which corrects this issue. Players on the Americas server will now see tri-class cards appear at a drop rate that is consistent with other cards of their rarity.

Any player on the Americas server who opened Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs before 2:30PM PST will receive additional Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs as compensation. The affected players will receive 33% of the total amount of Gadgetzan packs opened before 2:30PM PST, rounded up, to a minimum of one, regardless if the player acquired packs through gold, Quests, or real money. Since cards are generated upon pack opening and not pack purchase, packs purchased before the hotfix but opened after the hotfix will not experience this bug and will not be a part of the compensation roll out.

For example, if a player opened their 50 pack pre-purchase bundle before 2:30PM PST, they will receive 17 additional packs. (33% of 50)
If a player opened one pack of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan cards and completed a Quest that awards two packs before 2:30PM PST, they will receive one additional pack. (33% of 3)
If a player opened 47 packs before 2:30PM PST, and 23 packs after 2:30PM PST, they will receive 16 additional packs. (33% of 47 affected packs)

This fix will also be added to the release of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan before packs are available to open in all other regions, so players will not be affected by this bug when Mean Streets of Gadgetzan goes live in their region.

We are currently working on when the compensation will be applied to affected players. We will provide additional updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Sounds like in this case it'll work out for the better for anybody who opened packs. I had discounted this type of compensation because I thought it would be too complicated for Blizzard to implement. I guess not.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
That seems like about an equal trade given the rate at which tri-class cards were dropping, though obviously you got a good dust gift.

Crosseyes

Banned
Wow, pretty damn good solution. I had no idea how they could have pleased everyone but the 33% extra packs is pretty good for how many duplicates that would make, but also for me who didn't open any it's not enough to wish I opened all those packs with dupes just to get a few extra.

wiibomb

welp, 1 free pack for me!

I didn't had time for opening all my packs (work, ugh), but hopefully this is enough for people to open more nice cards

f9tTyLM.jpg

Oh fuckin baby

the value of that secret if through the roof when you can do things like this, I still think it just needs a good reading from the opponent to make value out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom