• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Nice I'm getting 26 additional packs then. Sweeetttt :)

Glad I didnt listen to my friend and opened all my packs anyways. I figured I already waited long enough for the expansion to drop

I think I opened all 6 quest packs before 2:30 PST so two free packs for me. Sounds good. Wish I had pulled the trigger on opening the forty I planned to buy today but held off due to the bug.

I opened like 30 before feeling like something was off. Then I just said screw it and kept opening. I had like 20 rare dupes to dust off 40 packs... even my sole legendary was a triclass (kazakus, feel overhyped so far btw).

So in the favor of "I Know A Guy", I just noticed that Wrathion is a taunt.

Yeah, that's pretty interesting. Just a card draw but still pretty good to get off discover.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Man, my Doomsayer is getting pretty buff here.

I'm not 100% sold on this synergy in your suggested deck Blizzard, though it does help it survive...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So here's the highlight of my haul from 90 packs. Pretty good.

GOLDEN Patches the Pirate
Madam Goya
Don Han'Cho
Inkmaster Solia
Raza the Chained
GOLDEN Sleep with the Fishes
GOLDEN Pirahna Launcher
GOLDEN Lunar Vision

Edit: Also, this happened.

HqysZit.jpg

Razakin

What the hell is with this game now, 3 Ironforge Portals played and all of them have given me Xaril, Poisoned Mind. In a row.

Anyways, anyone up in EU for free 80 gold? edit. taken already

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, I just played against a Jade Golem Druid who used Gadgetzan Auctioneer to completely refill his deck with Jade Golems. He went from 5 cards back up to 25, all of them jade golems. He could have ended it a lot earlier, but it was funny to see.

What the hell is with this game now, 3 Ironforge Portals played and all of them have given me Xaril, Poisoned Mind. In a row.

Anyways, anyone up in EU for free 80 gold? ( razakin#2751 )

I will send a request. Waiting another hour to see if expansion launches anyway.

2-0 with my new dragon/silence/reno deck.

Of course it's at level 20 and one of them didn't play the whole time ;). I have enjoyed it thus far but I'm not sure how practical it is and I have a tendency to suck at deck building.

In every card game I play, I do the same thing when an expansion arrives: I craft what I want to work instead of what will work. So instead of crafting for Reno Shadowpriest, I'm going to wait. :p I'll probably end up crafting the stupid Shaman legendary.

Legendary on pack 34

It's Kazakus, kiiinda didn't want him
Lucker. I got that dragon-draw legendary.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It feels silly to craft Leeroy with such little available dust and lots of missing cards from this expansion but it would be so lovely in my renolock.

NBtoaster

Krul is actually pretty good. He's a 9 mana N'zoth alternative that doesn't require you to play minions or wait for them to die beforehand. The board he makes perhaps a little less sticky, but he has 9 health and hardly anything deals with that. He can also come with a Doomguard so you're not helpless the turn you play him.

Strider

Played some Reno and then some Tempo Mage so far... Early days but so far Greater Arcane Missiles has been insane for me at both clearing and a finisher.

Gonna take a break for now and try out some Rogue stuff later.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Rerolled into a 40g mage card quest that i don't want to complete so I've been playing warlock all day.

I'm 3 cards away from completing the quest. Stupid tri class cards.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
First game in new expansion against Zoolock with minion snowballadin.

I draw both my Second-Rate Bruisers in opening hand.

I lose.

Of course it had to be the perfect scenario right off the bat to prove me wrong when i said it was the most underrated card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom