• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDenny

Opened 35 packs, 0 legendaries....
What is the drop rate for legendaries?
I got about 50 dupe cards so 10/35 packs were full of duplicates :(

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
AIGHT. So I opened 18ish packs so I get 6? Not too shabby. Would have been more if I had known, but I won't complain. Got so many more to open when I'm home later tonight.

I played a few games with Kazakus for the Kabal quest and played him twice, and I'm really impressed. Both times I picked the 5 mana spell and then picked the 4-damage AoE and it does a lot of work against aggro.

Ladekabel

Kripp with the salt. But justified. New expansion got released and he almost only faces the same old decks in Standard and wild.

Tacitus_

Even when EU dodges the bugs, we still get screwed

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Kripp with the salt. But justified. New expansion got released and he almost only faces the same old decks in Standard and wild.

Well yeah, most people don't have enough of the new cards to try other decks yet.

You're simultaneously complaining about something you are happy about.

I complained about it because they hadn't given a fix for the situation. Now I'm happy, as they've compensated the playerbase for their mistake.

He's literally acting like we're getting free stuff when we're just getting packs to even out our horrible draws. EU is going to see about just as much value with the bug fixed, as they won't be getting 102 dupes out of 250 cards. (or possibly even more unlucky)

I complained about it because they hadn't given a fix for the situation. Now I'm happy, as they've compensated the playerbase for their mistake.

He's literally acting like we're getting free stuff when we're just getting packs to even out our horrible draws. EU is going to see just as much value with the bug fixed.

No you got a bunch of free dust and got to play the new content already. I was waiting to open packs despite the bug and wouldn't have cared.

manhack

I sympathise. I was complaining about shaman after shaman last night and felt justified.

Although when it comes to a brand new expansion it is a bit unreasonable to assume everyone, especially at low ranks, will have all the newest cards hours after the expansion was released.

That said, I've seen a ton of new decks at rank 16-15 on the US server. Playing on asia real quick to knock out the quests and it is pretty much Hunter all day at Rank 20 and I'm playing face warrior since that is the main deck I started with as F2P.

Ridli

Opened 55, managed to pull 4 Legendaries, probably my best ratio ever. Except they were Wrathion, Knuckles, Finja, and White Eyes.

White Eyes is ok, Wrathion is good only for a black dragon family reunion deck, but Finja and Knuckles are dead weight. Definately gonna make a kazakus, and most likely an inkmaster and Raza cause I love reno style, and probably focus on the kabal.

No you got a bunch of free dust and got to play the new content already. I was waiting to open packs despite the bug and wouldn't have cared.

Spending $50 to get all of that dust was not worth it, (wasn't free) now I'm being compensated with free packs because of their error. Would you spend $50 to get 1k dust? Probably not.

Bringing up the fact that I get to play the content already is totally irrelevant to this conversation, also. How does that affect the bug or anyone's shit draws, or mean I get more value than you do? Take that up with Blizzard.

Levi

Banned
I wasn't effected negatively by the bug, as I opened enough packs to get all the commons and rares anyway, the epics were not affected, and I didn't get any dupe legendaries. Maybe if the bug wasn't there I would have gotten a different legendary in the spot where I pulled Don Han'Cho, but I was going to craft Don if I didn't pull him so I don't mind.

I'm basically getting 46 free packs for nothing. I can see why EU players are salty--they get the cards late and they get 33% less dust for the money they are spending.

On the other hand, after reading all the snotty "thanks for beta-testing NA" comments all over the net, it's nice that those particular people got screwed. The rest of you, I feel bad for.

I hope the free packs get here soon because I need to know what is in them before I spend the rest of my dust. (current at 5555 after crafting Blackpaw and the Warrior legendary.)

Can some of you add me for friend quests?

I have the watch a friend win quest and dont really have many bnet friends who play HS.

My user is: Woober#1379

JesseZao

So I guess they hacked the tri class cards into their card db by duplicating it to a slot for each class (so the card generator has three different slots that pick the same card for each tri class card)? This should have been addressed at inception.

This fucking brawl, just want to do hunter quests and if I didn't know negativity bias existed I'd be even more salty. Maybe once my minions won't kill themselves when plahed while my opponents cast soul of the forest, animal companion and sprint.

Case in point my opponent plays alakir and gets everyfin is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom