• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Devolved ruined 2 of my tunnel trogg into wisp :|

Ah I feel so vindicated thanks man. I do firmly recall saying devolve was gonna ruin our day sooner or later. Granted, I was thinking from the point of view of a greed paladin running Tirion / Zoth / Murlocs

edit-> This was my packs. Love Don already but havent had time to play with the others

Loot:
Hobart Grapplehammer
White eyes
Don Han'Cho
Kun the Forgotten King

pMLYoW6.png

Shinypogs

I worked the new secret into my hunter deck temporarily, I still need to pick up blackrock for quickshot though. As I lessen the amount of minions the deck runs I'll have less and less need for a secret that may or may not even hit a minion with it's buffs when it triggers. Wondering if I should swap my jeweled scarab out for a second deadly shot. On one hand I run it because I usually get an extra eaglehorn, animal companion or kill command off it but with so much Ragnaros running around and all the new big bodies being introduced it may be more important to have more reliable removal. I'm also debating cutting a houndmaster for a tundra rhino or hell just crafting a bear trap. I'm not quite sure how to tweak the deck but I do want it to be as efficient as possible without having to spend a ridiculous amount of dust.
http://imgur.com/a/vKjfN

I worked the new secret into my hunter deck temporarily, I still need to pick up blackrock for quickshot though. As I lessen the amount of minions the deck runs I'll have less and less need for a secret that may or may not even hit a minion with it's buffs when it triggers. Wondering if I should swap my jeweled scarab out for a second deadly shot. On one hand I run it because I usually get an extra eaglehorn, animal companion or kill command off it but with so much Ragnaros running around and all the new big bodies being introduced it may be more important to have more reliable removal. I'm also debating cutting a houndmaster for a tundra rhino or hell just crafting a bear trap. I'm not quite sure how to tweak the deck but I do want it to be as efficient as possible without having to spend a ridiculous amount of dust.

Jeweled Scarab is not a great Hunter card. I would swap it out.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel for a Small Time Recruits Paladin, you actually hard mulligan for Small Time Recruits. Smuggler's Run or Outfitter on 4+ minions is damn good.

What the hell is with this game now, 3 Ironforge Portals played and all of them have given me Xaril, Poisoned Mind. In a row.

Anyways, anyone up in EU for free 80 gold? edit. taken already

...I played an Ironforge Portal this afternoon, just one, and got Xaril. Coincidence?

Finalow

disgusting.

if I knew my luck was gonna be so awful I wouldn't have pre-ordered. first legendary comes after 20 packs, which is ok, but it's Mayor Noggenfukker. not a single legendary or any golden non-common card in the next 30 packs, I have to buy 10 more with gold to finally get my second legendary in the last pack because pity timer.
suddenly I hate this game and everyone playing it,,, I even missed free packs because I didn't open them when the bug wasn't fixed, and honestly my 50 packs couldn't have been any worse so I'd have been fine with getting all the dupes.

HunRevan

Guys is this normal? I got two packs from the first quest and I opened two legendaries in each. Don Han Cho and Inkmaster Solia. Also a golden common and two rares.

Edit: reading the comments I should shut up...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Just updated Gutshot's Hearthstone Collection Spreadsheet to include Mean Streets of Gadgetzan.

Also made some slight changes how the tabs are named, just to follow how Hearthstone itself calls the sets on the collection page, but copypasting the contents still should work. Hopefully there isn't any errors that I didn't see.

Didn't know that the new set only has two 7+ mana neutral cards, kinda surprising when Old Gods had 15.

FYI, you've got Don Han'Cho listed as an epic on this.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh cool, 14 bonus packs. Good thing I opened in advance then.

Still no idea what deck I want to play. Tried Jade Golem and it's cute but too slow for me.

I got knuckles in my compensation packs. I don't think it's a bad card, but it fits a theme. I got huhuran in OG day 1. I never played it. I almost never played hunter. And in TGT I got dreadscale early on but prob not day 1. I got it twice too.

ZeroX03

Banned
I got knuckles in my compensation packs. I don't think it's a bad card, but it fits a theme. I got huhuran in OG day 1. I never played it. I almost never played hunter. And in TGT I got dreadscale early on but prob not day 1. I got it twice too.

Running theme with the Hunter legendaries. Most of them aren't terrible, but none of them really have a place in any deck.

Jade druid and rogue are c'thun 2.0. As Druid If you get the god curve you are sweet, otherwise meh. Rogue can do fun things that will work 1 in 10 games.

Tempo mage is strong, midrange shaman is strong. Priest and paladin are nowhere near good enough.

The custom 10 mana spells do not work. You need to build a deck to use them which makes them useless (the effects do not help)

So basically this expansion doesn't seem to have added much at all. A poor follow up to the old gods.

Dahbomb

its only for peeps that pre-order?

I didn't pre-order. I just restarted Hearthstone when I saw other people had gotten them and I got a message saying I got the packs.

Jade druid and rogue are c'thun 2.0. As Druid If you get the god curve you are sweet, otherwise meh. Rogue can do fun things that will work 1 in 10 games.

Tempo mage is strong, midrange shaman is strong. Priest and paladin are nowhere near good enough.

The custom 10 mana spells do not work. You need to build a deck to use them which makes them useless (the effects do not help)

So basically this expansion doesn't seem to have added much at all. A poor follow up to the old gods.
It hasn't even been out a day.

Kazakus is insane. Has been game winning for me in the games I was able to play it. You do not need to play the 10 mana variations, the 1 mana and especially the 5 mana variants are super strong too.

I severely doubt ANYONE has mastered the use of Kazakus as it's one of the most difficult cards to play. You have to know about spell priority for optimum play.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
GAHHHHH.

I crafted Kazakus and then got him in my refund packs. Blarggklllglhhllhlh.

Also got white eyes, so I am not too upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom