• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Got the Warlock Legendary... SMH...

Well at least I have all the Warlock Legendaries.

I will test the Warlock Legendary to see exactly how bad/good it is for a fair assessment.

Kazakus was mostly whiffs for me. I think it was good one game vs freeze mage where I was already winning by a mile. Got 10 armor version. But this freeze mage was bad. He wasted his evolved kobold. Then alex'd me and I cleared it with my face and medivh then reno'd. I had the potion in hand so I could have healed to 40. But I also got a greater healing potion off the potion rng minion. And he had several opportunities to try and 30-0 me even though he already ET'd. I won just by popping both ice blocks and he died to fatigue.

This match of miracle rogue vs goons aggro paladin was funny though. This guy smorc'd so hard... and lost at least in part because he left my auctioneer up a single turn. https://hsreplay.net/replay/Bn4P545cJLBFwtAZJV6QM4

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I played Nooggennfrogger in a game against renomage with bounce back cards.

It didn't do much of anything. Surprise.

fertygo

Can I see your deck?

JU69HjC.png

may cut the PO later

btw I doubt I qualified for free pack at this point

FeD.nL

Just opened my 50 packs. I never opened this many dupes, 86 duplicate commons and 17 rares in 250 cards. Ah well, unlucky I guess.

Got Krul, Goya and Knuckles.

KuroNeeko

Thought I was done with this game, but saw that the new expansion was out and did the Tavern Brawl...I, I may have been a bit hasty...

New cards look like fun! I'm going to stay away from netdecking for the first month or so and just try stuff out. Hopefully the bandwagon meta will remain fresh for that long.

Coming from Shadowverse, I was surprised at the rampant RNG (well, that was the point of the brawl and all, but still). Just felt worlds different.

I was so burned out though, I didn't manage to save any gold / dust. Oh well.

Dahbomb

JU69HjC.png

may cut the PO later

btw I doubt I qualified for free pack at this point
6 board clears wow.

And I thought I had too many.

This list is very similar to mine, minus Demonwrath and Mountain Giant (cuz Mountain Giant is garbagio) and plus Facelesss + Leeroy.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Kazakus just saved my ass vs. zoo. Was at 4 hp and 10 mana, played him for the 5 mana potion and froze two minions(he only had two) and gained 7 armor which pushed him out of topdeck BS range.

Dahbomb

I'm a bit pissed that some people got a bunch of extra packs as a handout.
Yeah well those people got way too many dupes that messed up the expected dust/card ratio. Normally if you buy like 70-80 packs you can get almost all of the Rares but I wasn't even close because I kept getting those Rare Discover tri-class cards instead.

It's a very fair compensation.

inky

Got 20 compensation packs. Nothing notable in them except for 4 Epics, 3 of those were this one btw:

321m3sj9.png

Fucking Weasel. But then the last pack had this:

Overall, I opened 20 classic packs today, last pack had Deathwing. Purchased 50 MSG packs with gold, second to last pack had Kazakus. 20 compensation packs, last one again till Raza.

These pack openings really like making me wait for the legendaries, fucking hell.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
With 63 packs, I opened

Kazakus
Noogeypiggy
Knuckles
White Eyes

With a few good epics, including two Rat Pack.

Pretty happy with that.

Ended up costing $25 with the Amazon deal. I am pretty happy with that.

Morning pack openers definitely got hooked up.

fertygo

got my 10 pack

no leg :(

45 pack n only 1 leg

come fucking on

6 board clears wow.

And I thought I had too many.

This list is very similar to mine, minus Demonwrath and Mountain Giant (cuz Mountain Giant is garbagio) and plus Facelesss + Leeroy.

demonwrath is good against these aggro goons shit

Hero

So in 30 packs I got the Warlock Legendary and a Golden Legendary Beardo.

What kind of deck do you guys think Beardo goes into?

I need to see what I rated lotus assassin as. I remember being pretty hyped about the card at the reveal but cooled off by the time of rating. And I think it's excellent. Just used it to trade against druid, then next turn it hit face and got stealth from conceal. Then it hit face again and I had lethal. 15 damage from a 5 drop... insane.

edit:
Yeah I rated it a 3, I think I should have rated it a 4 easily.

14-4 with miracle rogue... it's a typical list with double QA, conceal, coldbloods and the additions are counterfeit coins and 1 lotus assassin.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Highlander Mage is my first deck of this expansion.

I actually beat a Jade Shaman with this. Rafaam did some real work here. He hexed my Rafaam and I turned him into a 10/11 Frog with Lantern of Power and beat him that way.

I'm not sold on the Greater Arcane Missiles but it's an expensive spell for Inkmaster Solia, so I'm trying it out. It can feel really bad when that spell whiffs.

ggkIMDS.png

Otnopolit

Got around 7000 dust from opening 100 - 105 packs. Really psyched, my first expansion launch and I get a bonus for opening early.

fertygo

I think you run pyroblast and alex in isola mage as sneaky win condition

Isola + pyro + shuffled torch is OTK after alex

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I would replace Greater Arcane Missiles with that Shadow Manic card.

Actually, I realized that I forgot to include Twilight Drake, so I think I'm going to cut it for that instead.

I don't actually know what else I could cut for Manic Soulcaster or Brann.

inky

Everyone getting Raza from these packs. Probably bugged again.

We demand more compensation for this, Blizzard!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Damn it, I may have gotten 2 legendaries from the free packs, but it was a duplicate Kazakas and Aya, and I had crafted Aya.

Levi

Banned

Got 46 compensation packs, which netted me three legendaries, filled out my epic collection a bit. I was pretty bummed because the first two legendaries were Auctionmaster Beardo and Madame Goya (neither of which I wanted) but then this happened:

Also got 2005 dust and some more gold commons and rares.

patchday

Damn it, I may have gotten 2 legendaries from the free packs, but it was a duplicate Kazakas and Aya, and I had crafted Aya.

That's why I havent crafted anything yet. I got enough dust for at least 2 legends if not a 3rd if I start dusting my golds. I need to take inventory (or just simply start dusting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom