• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoukka

SD5Q2ua.jpg

Yeah about that Kodo card...

BashNasty

I've been losing the vast majority of my games today as I try out various batshit crazy ideas (that are always pretty stupid), but I'm having a great time. I love Hearthstone patch days!

That said, to all the players who are currently running bog-standard midrange shaman decks: what the fuck is wrong with you!?

KuroNeeko

Too bad.
Dragon Priest is preeeetty boring, but looks decent.

Feel bad that I haven't bought any packs and got play against everyone else with my standard decks from about a month ago...lol

rahji

well my rng sucks. out of 34 packs I got 1 legendary. and this legendardy has to be mayor noggenfucker. fuck it. I play shaman.

But I got 8 mistresses of mixtures. yeah.

Q8D3vil

I like how some people are just playing good old tempo mage, miracle rogue and midrange shaman without any of the any cards. I guess some people just like to see the world burns.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Had some pretty epic games with Reno Mage. I didn't win most of them, but I attribute that to me screwing up more than the deck being bad.

I think I might cut Elise from it. Too many Midrange and Jade decks mean that I need actual threats and not the hope of going to fatigue and getting the monkey. I'm going to cut a card (maybe Manic Soulstealer, 2x Reno or 2x Kazakus isn't winning games) and put novice engineer back in. Not sure what to sub in for Elise.

Dirty Rat is doing WORK against aggro and other Reno decks though. I pulled another Mage's Reno in the late game and he just conceded. It also helped me live vs a Shaman long enough to turn the tide with Frost Nova + Doomsayer. Still lost that Shaman game though cuz LUL Barnes got Rag and I lost the 50/50.

Zoggy

I like how some people are just playing good old tempo mage, miracle rogue and midrange shaman without any of the any cards. I guess some people just like to see the world burns.

bro you get 6 packs winning with each of the gangs.

why not just play a easy deck to get those 3 wins and ez packs bruh

Pooya

I think control warrior is pretty decent right now, play those 2/7 taunts and it just stop pirate warrior.

Sleep wit the fishes is like a better revenge . I only have one copy so far. I like it a lot. People trade into your 2/7 taunts, have bunch of damaged minions, you just kill them all. It doesn't really need combo to be good.

Dragon priest is easy to beat. Jade Druid is bad and renolock potentially. We'll see when meta establishes but I doubt cwar is ever dying if pirate warrior is popular.

zoukka

I think control warrior is pretty decent right now, play those 2/7 taunts and it just stop pirate warrior.

Sleep wit the fishes is like a better revenge . I only have one copy so far. I like it a lot. People trade into your 2/7 taunts, have bunch of damaged minions, you just kill them all. It doesn't really need combo to be good.

Dragon priest is easy to beat. Jade Druid is bad and renolock potentially. We'll see when meta establishes but I doubt cwar is ever dying if pirate warrior is popular.

Well it crushes Cwar.

EDIT: yeah I misread that.

jgminto

ok lets try how outrageous this dragon priest shit
The problem I've had with Dragon Priest so far is that you basically have to have a perfect curve opening and go full on face for any chance of winning against Jade Druid, if you can draw Dragonfire early that might give you a few extra turns in the game though.

zoukka

It's ironic and sad that Priest is just gonna get crushed by Jade decks... they were supposed to be the ones always winning the fatigue game ;__;

RIP

Opened my 50 packs this morning, got a Goya, Finja and Noggenfogger. Bought a few more packs with gold and got an Inkmaster Solia.

Got enough dust to craft 2 more, will see what comes good over the next few days/weeks...

Firebrand

I have the worst legendary luck. My last three were Nat Pagle and 2 x Darkfisher Nat, and what I assume was my pity timer one from the new packs was Mayor Noggenfogger. fml.

I might be done with this game. :p "All I want for Christmas is N'Zoth"

squidyj

this dude's dragon warrior got me down to 8hp, after 2x mistress of mixtures working through 2x white eyes, and a jinyu waterspeaker.
I played N'zoth,
he played deathwing,
i healed back up to 16 and drew a 5 mana 10/10 taunt
I won.

It feels like golems get good a lot faster than you'd think but you've got to take the small turns early on to set them up.

Zoggy

6 packs bought with gold
2 more packs because of teh bug
6 more packs after winning for each of the gangs.

got wrathion and mayor noffenfogger

2 legends in 14 packs suck it

I played the most incredibly unmanageable Murloc deck. It also had Argent Squire, and it used the "draw 3 1-mana minions" card combined with the "give all minions in your hand +1/+1". He would buff up a bunch of little guys, throw them on the board for 1 mana each, and then Divine Favor his hand back. He got to 3 cards before he killed me because I was playing Renolock and kept nuking the board, but the guy never ran out of juice. He also use that Dopplegangster card to benefit from all the buffs.

fertygo

The problem I've had with Dragon Priest so far is that you basically have to have a perfect curve opening and go full on face for any chance of winning against Jade Druid, if you can draw Dragonfire early that might give you a few extra turns in the game though.

I go 3-0 against jade druid so far, if you curve out, jade druid can't handle it

btw this Drakonid Operatives is so stupid

too bad my internet so shit today lose so many game because my internet dead :(

Pooya

people sure don't know how to play jade druid, why you ever shuffle that in your deck early in the game. It's BAD, think about it. I've seen turn 1 Jade Idols now.

scarlet

I go 3-0 against jade druid so far, if you curve out, jade druid can't handle it

btw this Drakonid Operatives is so stupid

too bad my internet so shit today lose so many game because my internet dead :(

Are you on mobile? I got disconnected a lot on mobile today.

fertygo

Are you on mobile? I got disconnected a lot on mobile today.
no, its really on my end, my modem goes caput time to time :(

people sure don't know how to play jade druid, why you ever shuffle that in your deck early in the game. It's BAD, think about it. I've seen turn 1 Jade Idols now.

I don't know why people think jade druid is auto pilot, its another variation of spell druid and spell druid not easy to play.

Pooya

Jade Claws makes shuriken look like a joke. Shaman stays winning, that balanced rogue card. Why that card has combo condition I have no idea. Somehow it's still the best thing rogue has this set. lol

It's a shame Warlock is forced into either Zoo or Reno. Kabal Trafficker is such an awesome card and it's probably only going to see fringe play in Reno.

Also, playing Renolock and just nabbed a Cabalist's Tome off of Kabal Courier. Pretty broken.

37 packs and my only golden card was Grook Fu Master :/

Also opened Wickerflame and have no idea what to do with it. Pray I get more handbuff cards, I guess.

fertygo

I think people gonna leave pirate warrior again once its settled, its good but established deck like mid-shamy, dragon priest is can neutralize quite easily

I predict dragon priest and shaman gonna around 45% of meta after it settled

I think dragon warrior still better than pirate, I think peep will realize dragon warrior is good in dragon priest meta

Heropon

After the bad luck with the Leatherclad Hogleaders yesterday I've got two legendaries back to back in the Kabal and Jade Lotus packs: Genzo the Shark and White Eyes. I suppose the first can be good in the Paladin goon deck? It can run out of cards pretty fast, at least the more aggro version.

zoukka

Wickerflame is actually pretty sick in the 1-mana minion Paladin hand buff deck Kolento was playing.

Cool, haven't seen that yet.

Control Paladin should have a great matchup against Jade Druid. If both decks draw their 30 Paladin wins even with 1sided fatigue.

why?

I think people gonna leave pirate warrior again once its settled, its good but established deck like mid-shamy, dragon priest is can neutralize quite easily

I predict dragon priest and shaman gonna around 45% of meta after it settled

I think dragon warrior still better than pirate, I think peep will realize dragon warrior is good in dragon priest meta

Nobody will play priest if Druid dominated the meta though.

Zoggy

can confirm people don't know how to play jade druid

won every mirror so far and i have dumb shit like mayor noggen in my deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom