• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered Announced | State of pLay

Draugoth

Gold Member
Coming October 31

MMCviCp.png

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Free for those how have the original, like Skyrim, witcher 3 and some other games were?

Last edited:

Humdinger

Despite my bitching, I'll probably end up getting it after all. For $10, why not. Might be worth a replay.

I've played HZD 3x but it's a good game, wouldn't mind playing through a 4th.

StueyDuck

honestly for $9..99 and if the improvements really are what they say they are it's not such a train smash, i may dip. Will def wait for DF to see how much has really changed first though

Last edited:

T-Cake

They only mentioned ps4 owners being able to upgrade. So steam owners can’t?
If so, they are about to learn what it’s like to get review bombed

Oooh, I think that would be very naughty of them. I'm expecting the same £10 upgrade on Steam.

Shaki12345

Neo Member
Honestly I'm better with this than a remake. A Remake is completely unnecessary.
You're right. A Remaster is everything we asked for. Hopefully they'll remove all the bloat and useless dialogue. In that case we have like 10 hours of gameplay left.

Holammer

Good. Tried to play the current PC version after I finished Returnal & Ratchet and Clank, big mistake after I got spoiled by the Dualsense haptics.
Game felt like a dead fish, so I hoped for a remaster.

Top Bottom