• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I need a New PC!" 2011 Edition of SSD's for everyone! |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZMitch

GAF, can I have help with uninstalling nvidia drivers?

When I uninstall one, my computer tells me to restart and I do and then it just installs them again when I reboot the computer! :lol

edit- I guess I had to go into display adapters and uninstall there, will try that in a minute...

TheExodu5

Banned
So I ordered an Asus Xonar Essence STX from Amazon and received it today:

small_card.jpg

While it's definitely better than onboard, the difference isn't mind shattering. The soundstage is a little more real, and the bass is definitely better, but not to the extent that anyone but the diehard audiophiles will care.

This is with the Sennheiser PC350 by the way...which is basically the 595 drivers in a headset. I could have tested it with my Ultrasone HFI 580, but I don't think I'll bother.

For the tune of over $250, it's going back.

Fredescu

Liquid Helium said:
Also would it be worth it to do this or would it just be cheaper to buy a really cheap netbook?
Minecraft servers need a decent amount of RAM don't they? You'd be better off building the PC I'd say. What budget and retailer?

Hazaro said:
You can change the memory multiplier and not touch the CPU speed/multi.

Just get some 1333 RAM that runs at 1.5V
Benefits of faster 1600 CL 8 DDR3 aren't worth the hassle.

ALSO, EVERYONE RUN MEMTEST86+ WHEN YOU GET YOUR STICKS IN.
Seriously, only takes a little and can save you a ton of trouble later.

After running memtest (4 passes) I had zero errors. I tried for the hell of it to set the memory frequency to 1333 MHz and it still gave me the same error... only 1066MHz works unless I'm doing something wrong. I'm starting to think I might need to update my BIOS or something since one of the updates says "increase memory compatibility" but I heard doing so is risky.

Wallach

TheExodu5 said:

http://hothardware.com/articleimages/Item1268/small_card.jpg

While it's definitely better than onboard, the difference isn't mind shattering. The soundstage is a little more real, and the bass is definitely better, but not to the extent that anyone but the diehard audiophiles will care.

This is with the Sennheiser PC350 by the way...which is basically the 595 drivers in a headset. I could have tested it with my Ultrasone HFI 580, but I don't think I'll bother.

Yeah, that's too much money. Personally I'd rather have an E7/E9 combo and pocket the change (though I don't know if that would actually work for headset purposes).

I don't think I can afford to do the major upgrade I was planning on which included a new case.

Once the 2500K makes its way down here (virtually none in Aus) I'm gonna do

i5 2500k
Asrock Extreme6 (cheap feature packed mobo, no one seems to be mentioning it)
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB)

total: AU$600ish

Later on in the year I'll get the Corsair 650D and a Noctua NH-D14. I'll stick with the stock cooler since these chips run cool and spoil myself when I get some money. I'll probably add an SSD once I can get 128GB for < $100.

Question, will I need to do a fresh Windows install? I don't have anywhere to relocate my data.

Fredescu

toasty_T said:
Question, will I need to do a fresh Windows install? I don't have anywhere to relocate my data.
There are ways of avoiding it I believe, but if you do a new install you don't have to format first. People just do that as a convenience. You can install a new OS into a new folder, get your data out, then delete the old folders.

TheExodu5

Banned
toasty_T said:
I don't think I can afford to do the major upgrade I was planning on which included a new case.

Once the 2500K makes its way down here (virtually none in Aus) I'm gonna do

i5 2500k
Asrock Extreme6 (cheap feature packed mobo, no one seems to be mentioning it)
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB)

total: AU$600ish

Later on in the year I'll get the Corsair 650D and a Noctua NH-D14. I'll stick with the stock cooler since these chips run cool and spoil myself when I get some money. I'll probably add an SSD once I can get 128GB for < $100.

Man, if you're getting the Corsair 650D, at least have the decency to get a black heatsink!

thermalright_venomous_x_001.jpg

With push-pull, it's basically at most 1 degree off the DH14.

TheKurgan

Just ordered! :D Thanks for all the help.

ASUS VE247H 23.6IN Widescreen LED LCD Monitor 1920X1080 2MS
XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2XDVI HDMI 2x Mini
Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core Unlocked Processor LGA1155
ASUS P8P67 Pro ATX P67 LGA1155
Samsung SH-S243D/BEBE 24X Black DVD Writer SATA
Corsair XMS3 CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 4GB DDR3 2X2GB DDR3-1600 CL 9-9-9-24
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard Mouse USB English
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64BIT DVD OEM
Corsair TX750W 750W ATX 12V 60A 24PIN ATX
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB SATA3 6GB/S 7200RPM 64MB
Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced ATX Mid Tower Case Black
Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus
Civilization 5 Full Game Electronic Digital Download Coupon *Intel Promo Only*
Fractal Design Silent Series 120MM Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan 1000RPM 38.3CFM 15DBA
Arctic Cooling MX-3 Thermal Compound Paste
Steelseries Qck Mini Mouse Pad 9.8X8.2IN
Express Coverage - with "ZERO Dead PIXEL" Exchange

CANADIAN DOLLARS $1,565.83 (Shipping and GST included)

InertiaXr

So I've got my new comp up and running perfectly, I had effectively no issues just took my time. Now that it's running however, what do I need to do? Things like run that memtest on the OP, and OC my 2500k...:lol I'm not looking to push it too much as I only got a GTX 460 so I will be GPU bound in most games I'm assuming, but there is no reason to not bump it from 3.3 to 4.0-4.4GHz range right?

Fredescu said:
Minecraft servers need a decent amount of RAM don't they? You'd be better off building the PC I'd say. What budget and retailer?
My budget is just as cheap as it possibly can be and run a small mincecraft server fine.
The current parts I have are:
- 2GB of Dual-Channel DDR2 SDRAM (533MHz)
- 500GB ATA HDD
- 128MB ATI Radeon X1300 (Not that this will matter)
- DVD drive

any online retailer will do, I just want the cheapest possible.

TheExodu5 said:
Man, if you're getting the Corsair 650D, at least have the decency to get a black heatsink!

thermalright_venomous_x_001.jpg

With push-pull, it's basically at most 1 degree off the DH14.
The D14 is a hideous beast of a cooler but it comes with 2 nice fans and and a very good mounting bracket.

The Venomous X Black is indeed a tasty proposition though. Which black fans should I be looking at?

TheExodu5

Banned
toasty_T said:
The D14 is a hideous beast of a cooler but it comes with 2 nice fans and and a very good mounting bracket.

The Venomous X Black is indeed a tasty proposition though. Which black fans should I be looking at?

Thermalright or Scythe S-Flex fans (which upon inspecting last night, appear to be the exact same fans). 800 or 1200RPM if you're doing push-pull...no need to get anything faster.

ZZMitch

Would you guys think that Minecraft is intensive in anything (GPU, CPU or RAM?) Because that seems to be what is crashing my computer most often... I am reinstalling my video drivers right now. My computer screen looks so weird at 800x600 :lol

vocab

ZZMitch said:
Would you guys think that Minecraft is intensive in anything (GPU, CPU or RAM?) Because that seems to be what is crashing my computer most often... I am reinstalling my video drivers right now. My computer screen looks so weird at 800x600 :lol

CPU. The game isn't optimized for shit. People posted lines of code that basically repeat it self raping your processor. I get horrible performance in single player. Notch said he fixed a huge fps issue, but I didn't bother checking it out.

Emitan

ZZMitch said:
Minecraft is very CPU intensive. But, assuming you're running a 64-bit OS, try installing the 64-bit version of Java. Don't forget that Minecraft is recently in beta and is still unoptimized.

EDIT: That FPS increase you mentioned probably has something to do with the way the game loads and generates chunks (large blocks that make up the world). It's been very inefficient for a long time.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
GAF, I haven't built a PC in 6-7 years so I'm a little rusty and don't really know what's going on in the world of PC components. Just put together this HTPC thanks to the big guide on AVSForum:

APEX MI-008 Black Steel Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case 250W Power Supply
GIGABYTE GA-H55N-USB3 LGA 1156 Intel H55 HDMI USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i3-530 Clarkdale
G.Skill 2GB (2 x 1GB)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB 7200 RPM
ASUS Black 24X DVD+R

I have a few questions:

1. The case is already super cramped, so I'm already thinking at some point in the near future I'll upgrade to a Micro-ATX case so it's easier to open up and upgrade parts, better airflow, etc. Will I be able to put the Mini-ITX mobo in there and use the rest of the parts I already have still until I eventually upgrade/replace it or will I need to do so right away?

2. Upon booting up the computer I got a message that said "SATA is found running at IDE MODE!" and asked if I wanted to set SATA to AHCI mode instead. I selected yes, thinking I was supposed to. Did I screw anything up?

3. I get Windows 7 Pro for free through my university and MSDN. Should I go with regular, or the 64-bit edition?

Thanks in advance for any help.

ZZMitch

Billychu said:
Minecraft is very CPU intensive. But, assuming you're running a 64-bit OS, try installing the 64-bit version of Java. Don't forget that Minecraft is recently in beta and is still unoptimized.

EDIT: That FPS increase you mentioned probably has something to do with the way the game loads and generates chunks (large blocks that make up the world). It's been very inefficient for a long time.

Yeah Minecraft goes from 120-20 fps on me randomly, it is crazy. But I love it! :lol

Well I played for fifteen minutes there and didn't have any crashes so my hopes are high I fixed it. I reinstalled drivers before but I didn't use driver sweeper (before I used it I checked at had like 3 different driver versions in my nvidia folder..). I just knw I am gunna be in the middle of HL2 tomorrow or something and its gunna crash and I am going to rage! :lol

Frostburn

peppermints said:
Just a GTX 460 at the moment. Not planning on using two cards in the near future. Thanks!

Many are partial to the Asus P8P67's including myself. I've had Asus motherboards for years now and I've built many other PCs with them, never once have I had an issue and they always perform well.

If you are going with a single videocard I'd stick with the normal Asus P8P67 there is no reason to go with the Pro or Deluxe models unless you are going to be doing SLI.

Also this would be a great PSU for you Corsair HX-650W

Grimm Fandango said:
Question

A case with a bottom-mounted PSU should have the PSU's fan face up, towards the motherboard, right?
Most bottom mount cases have a dedicated intake in the floor so you want to have your fan face that way so that it draws its own cool from outside the PC.
If the enclosure doesn't have a cut-out, people generally turn their PSU upside down. If the case has enough airflow, and their is enough space beneath the PSU, it's ok to still place it fan side down.

Frostburn

TheExodu5 said:

Wow thanks for your comments, I was thinking about going with that or the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD. I have the exact same headset, if the difference isn't that big then there really isn't much point in a $200+ soundcard. What games and music/movies did you test with?

·feist· said:
Most bottom mount cases have a dedicated intake in the floor so you want to have your fan face that way so that it draws its own cool from outside the PC.
If the enclosure doesn't have a cut-out, people generally turn their PSU upside down. If the case has enough airflow, and their is enough space beneath the PSU, it's ok to still place it fan side down.

I'm not sure if mine has a cutout.

If I have this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129066

and this PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139004

should the fan-side face up towards the motherboard or down towards the ground?

artist

Banned
rabhw said:
Just pulled the the trigger on my new rig purchase:

NePC0.png

First new PC since 2007, time to retire the old Q6600 and 8800 Ultra ;_;
You missed such good oppurtunities;

Pricematch CPU + Mobo "PRO" bundle to Newegg and save $27
Pricematch XFX 6950 to TD and save $20
Buy Mushkin instead of OCZ and save $20

zlatko

Banned
Figured I'd ask here, but I think I want to get a headset for my PC. Not sure what kind to get though. Got some real life friends who want to talk.

I also play late at night and have paper thin walls, so I'd like something I could also get sound from the game out of instead of my TV for when I play SC2 around that time. My budget is $20-30 bucks, and I will most likely order from Newegg unless there's somewhere else that takes PayPal and is cheap.

Oh and I'd prefer something that isn't those lil bits that go into your ear holes. I find them very uncomfy. :(

Jin34

Rumour: Bulldozer 50% faster than Core i7 950 and Phenom II X6 1100T

DonanimHaber have revealed early performance indications for AMD's much anticipated next-gen Bulldozer architecture, in the form of Zambezi CPUs. The benchmarks were sourced from an official AMD document, in three categories, Media, Rendering and Games, and the Bulldozer 8-core sampled ended up a whopping 50% faster than Intel's Core i7 950 and AMD's current flagship Phenom II X6 1100T.

Of course, such rumours should be taken with a hefty bag of salt, but if true, it marks a significant upgrade for AMD. To put things in perspective, the Core i7 980X, the current Intel flagship, is just over 30% faster on average than CPUs in the Core i7 950 class. If the Bulldozer sample is 50% faster, this means AMD will comfortably take the performance crown for the first time since Athlon 64 FX-62 back in 2006, despite the incoming Core i7 990X.

Intel does have it's high-end LGA2011 Sandy Bridge CPUs due in Q4 2011, which could bring the performance crown back to Intel. However, the 8-core Bulldozer could give the 6-core Sandy Bridge CPU very fierce competition.

It must be noted that the above performance benchmarks were performed on engineering samples. The final clocks and production sample will be revealed in February, with high clock speeds (3+ GHz) and a 125W TDP. All Bulldozer CPUs will be fabbed at Globalfoundries' 32nm process. Bulldozer will be available in three variants - four, six and eight core (or two, three and four module). Production is scheduled for March/April, with a release in Q2 2011.

Once again, considering the above information with skepticism. The benchmarks, benchmarks methods, etc. are not mentioned either. Judging by the purported source (AMD themselves) the benchmarks could be cherry-picked. However, if true, it could allow AMD to compete in the >$300 enthusiast markets after a long, long time. And at least for a short time, remarkably, AMD will have the performance crown. Could AMD finally revive the coveted "FX" branding?

http://vr-zone.com/articles/rumour-bulldozer-50-faster-than-core-i7-950-and-phenom-ii-x6-1100t/10819.html

Take it with giant grains of salt of course. Would be nice if they are anywhere close to this so it can be a 2 horse race again. Then again it's never been a 2 horse race, one of the 2 has always been on top while the other was left in the dust.

TheExodu5

Banned
30% faster than 980, but 33% more cores, which makes it slower clock for clock than the i7 950. Don't count on it beating Sandy Bridge, core for core.

Jin34

TheExodu5 said:
30% faster than 980, but 33% more cores, which makes it slower clock for clock than the i7 950. Don't count on it beating Sandy Bridge, core for core.

Oh AMD basically admitted to that a while ago, with their subtle we are focusing more on multi-threading/multi-core performance than per clock. They really want their server marketshare back. But since I don't expect them to beat them on that either I hope it can be somewhat close so there is some competition.

AkIRA_22

Jin34 said:
Rumour: Bulldozer 50% faster than Core i7 950 and Phenom II X6 1100T

Take it with giant grains of salt of course. Would be nice if they are anywhere close to this so it can be a 2 horse race again. Then again it's never been a 2 horse race, one of the 2 has always been on top while the other was left in the dust.

This Big?

mountain%20Ice%20Boulder.jpg

I used to have a lot of time for AMD but they have done absolutely nothing for years. Their chips languish in the performance end (the market we care about) and are treading water in the mainstream market. No new architecture, sporadic die shrinks, I don't think they have what it takes to compete anymore. The Intel Machine is improving, adapting every year and are passing on the benefits to consumers. Sandy Bridge is phenomenal, Bulldozer needs be just that, a piece of earth moving machinery that demolishes the Intel stranglehold on the performance chip. But I hold no confidence it will.

Azzurri

Gold Member
Man I can't get my Apple Cinema Display to post with my older computer, it's really pissing me off. I guess I'll just wait until I finish my new PC.

Shambles

AkIRA_22 said:
This Big?

I used to have a lot of time for AMD but they have done absolutely nothing for years. Their chips languish in the performance end (the market we care about) and are treading water in the mainstream market. No new architecture, sporadic die shrinks, I don't think they have what it takes to compete anymore. The Intel Machine is improving, adapting every year and are passing on the benefits to consumers. Sandy Bridge is phenomenal, Bulldozer needs be just that, a piece of earth moving machinery that demolishes the Intel stranglehold on the performance chip. But I hold no confidence it will.

AMD hasn't tried to be about the high end market for a long time now. For 90% of people out there AMD has been the better choice for a while. Intel might be a powerhouse but they still aren't competitive in the price range that most casual to mid-range gamers care about. I would be pretty shocked if Bulldozer outperforms SNB but I don't care because I also assume that dollar for dollar it will be the better choice yet again. To act like AMD hasn't been doing anything is silly as they've been pushing down affordability like nobodies business for a while now.

Ecto311

zlatko said:
Figured I'd ask here, but I think I want to get a headset for my PC. Not sure what kind to get though. Got some real life friends who want to talk.

I also play late at night and have paper thin walls, so I'd like something I could also get sound from the game out of instead of my TV for when I play SC2 around that time. My budget is $20-30 bucks, and I will most likely order from Newegg unless there's somewhere else that takes PayPal and is cheap.

Oh and I'd prefer something that isn't those lil bits that go into your ear holes. I find them very uncomfy. :(
I got the plantronics gamecom 367 from amazon for $25. I really like it. I am in the process of swapping the speakers in it for some koss ksc75 drivers. Great comfortable headset with a fold away mic.

Grimm Fandango said:
I'm not sure if mine has a cutout.

If I have this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129066

and this PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139004

should the fan-side face up towards the motherboard or down towards the ground?
Heh. I just did another Antec 300 build for someone where I left the PSU fan side down. I added two intakes and they feed a large amount of air into the case, keep everything incredibly frosty. It helps if there isn't a massive 11"+ sized GPU and several HDDs partially obstructing that path of air.

If you have space I'd leave it fan side down, since the PSU risers give it enough room to draw air in. If your PC is cluttered it's probably best to leave it fan side up. Hopefully you don't have an internal exhaust GPU, because that complicates things.

BTW, if you ever want to experiment the 300 does well with case mods. Tons of owners mod theirs to have cable management openings, and even dedicated PSU intakes.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=191862

(this is not mine)
img00019201007241506.jpg

jiien

So I put everything together. It includes a GTX460SE. I started up BFBC2, and I've been getting kicked from punk buster, and the game crashes without warning. No error, just dumps me back to my desktop. Additionally, my screen ocassionally goes black for a couple of seconds, and I get a notification that my driver had stop working, and now has recovered. I'm using the 263.09 drivers.

Anyone know what this may be? I've been using a laptop for the past few months, vastly underpowered to what I had just built, but it never had problems like this. I'm not OC'ing the card or anything...

TheExodu5

Banned
jiien said:
So I put everything together. It includes a GTX460SE. I started up BFBC2, and I've been getting kicked from punk buster, and the game crashes without warning. No error, just dumps me back to my desktop. Additionally, my screen ocassionally goes black for a couple of seconds, and I get a notification that my driver had stop working, and now has recovered. I'm using the 263.09 drivers.

Anyone know what this may be? I've been using a laptop for the past few months, vastly underpowered to what I had just built, but it never had problems like this. I'm not OC'ing the card or anything...

I'm trying to figure out what the Punkbuster issue is myself...had similar issues with CoD4. Punkbuster is a piece of shit.

I'm guessing it has to do with W7 64-bit compatibility.

jiien

TheExodu5 said:
I'm trying to figure out what the Punkbuster issue is myself...had similar issues with CoD4. Punkbuster is a piece of shit.

I'm guessing it has to do with W7 64-bit compatibility.

Mm, it complains about me having (or not having) some random string of letters and numbers. Haha, bah. Nice and helpful.

AkIRA_22

Angelus Errare said:
AMD hasn't been doing anything because their design teams are horrible compared to Intel's. They been reusing K8 for the last uh 5, 6 years?

I'm glad you said it. The thing is AMD a business, they have cut out their niche in the mainstream market but they have not cornered it. They just don't have the cash to keep up with Intel, even in the mainstream (1155 i3 will murder AMD). As much as competition is important AMD just aren't making a compelling argument for people to buy the chips. The only reason they end up in peoples homes is because they were in a cheap HP or Dell, but a quick look at their websites show a decreasing number or AMD options. And as much as we can discuss the mainstream market, no one in this thread are mainstream, we like power, we like flashing disco lights emitting from out side panel (well, not all of us) and we most important like performance. Intel is giving AMD a masterclass in chip design over the last 5 years. AMD feel like the poor kid down the road playing with his hand-me-down toys. He may be a decent kid that is fine to get along with but he can't play With the other kids because he doesn't own any Yo-Gi-Oh.

Emitan

Fredescu said:
Never had a BC2 Punkbuster problem on W7 64bit. It's something else. Try it without any background apps running.
The problem isn't Windows. The problem is Punkbuster :lol
If you haven't already, download the Punkbuster updater from their website.

jiien

I just tried Just Cause 2, and in the middle of playing, entire screen went gray, and I got a constant, loud noise. Something is wrong. :(

·feist· said:
Heh. I just did another Antec 300 build for someone where I left the PSU fan side down. I added two intakes and they feed a large amount of air into the case, keep everything incredibly frosty. It helps if there isn't a massive 11"+ sized GPU and several HDDs partially obstructing that path of air.

If you have space I'd leave it fan side down, since the PSU risers give it enough room to draw air in. If your PC is cluttered it's probably best to leave it fan side up. Hopefully you don't have an internal exhaust GPU, because that complicates things.

BTW, if you ever want to experiment the 300 does well with case mods. Tons of owners mod theirs to have cable management openings, and even dedicated PSU intakes.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=191862

(this is not mine)
http://a.imageshack.us/img153/1889/img00019201007241506.jpg

Thanks, this helps a lot.

I'll keep it fan-side down. There are also some wires from the motherboard that dangle too close to the PSU.

ZZMitch

jiien said:
I just tried Just Cause 2, and in the middle of playing, entire screen went gray, and I got a constant, loud noise. Something is wrong. :(

Reading your above posts I had very similar game crashes and such with my first GTX 460. Turned out to be a bad card, had to RMA it :/

Well, I was able to have someone get a combo from Micro Center for me. $280 2500k combo. Can't back out now! I'm going to get the Corsair PSU, A-DATA RAM and optical drive that Newegg has on sale right now. All that's left is the case, cooler, HDD and 6950.

jiien

Well, I just underclocked (slightly) my card, and I don't see any problems now...we'll see what happens, I may end up RMA'ing this card then.

Also, Exodus, I fixed my punk buster issues by going to their main site, downloading pbsetup.exe, and manually updating punk buster for BFBC2. I can make it through a full game now.

matmanx1

Finally got my parts in this afternoon and have spent most of the evening assembling and reinstalling.

The build went well except for one dumb mistake on my part where I attached two of the brackets from my Noctua cooler incorrectly and didn't notice it until I stood the case upright and the cooler wobbled a little bit! Fortunately I caught and fixed the mistake before I ever turned the PC on. It's little things like that that can get you in a mess quickly!

The RV-02 was a pleasure to build in compared to pretty much every other case I have experience with and moves a ton of air while remaining very quiet. Routing the cables out of the top and towards the back of the case takes some getting used to but once it's all put back together it looks rather snazzy.

And of course it helps that it performs as well as it looks! I've got more tinkering to do in the coming days (overclocking and game testing) but I'm already impressed with the upgrade. Feels good to finally have it together and working.

Shambles

Angelus Errare said:
AMD hasn't been doing anything because their design teams are horrible compared to Intel's. They been reusing K8 for the last uh 5, 6 years?

If they've been doing nothing than why can't Intel offer a compelling product in the sub 150$ price segments? K8 is just a name. Like the source engine it is constantly evolving and changing but the name stays the same. If they started to call it by some other name it doesn't suddenly increase its capabilities. All of this is nothing but PR mind games, all that matters is what performance can I get for how many dollars. Even in this thread many people aren't looking to spend over 400$ for the CPU/Motherboard alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom