• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN posts Black Myth: Wukong hit piece, gets Community Noted

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Screenshot-18-6-2024-12451-www-ign-com.jpg

kingsley shut up GIF

Edit: DeepEnigma DeepEnigma I swear I didn't see your post, before I posted this. :messenger_tears_of_joy: Funny we felt the exact same way. This type of reporting is exhausting.

Last edited:

Success

The amount of money doesn't change the fact that these companies are doing exactly what's been said and the media treatment follows a clear pattern. The amount might very well be a mistranslation due to a different currency.

If you dismiss the whole thing because of that I'm afraid it's you the one eating up the fake news.

Absolutely embarrassing.

Of course the amount of money matters.

If the article had a $10 guidance fee, you would not care.

Last edited:

Success

Nerds like us use their stupidity for our own entertainment, we "care" just enough to point and laugh and then move on, they're still extremely irrelevant and I can prove it

If you care about IGN's opinions then they are relevant to you.

This thread has now received more than 200 posts, stop being in denial.

Sonik

If you care about IGN's opinions then they are relevant to you.

This thread has now received more than 200 posts, stop being in denial.

If a crazy person starts ranting at the street about the end of the world and a crowd forms around him is he relevant?

I get game of the year vibes from this game based off of the numerous trailers they've shown over the past 2 years and feel all of this negative press is an attempt to kill as much hype as possible in an attempt to kill it dead in the water. It doesn't look like it's working though which I'm thankful for.

DapperSloth

Well well well, how the turn has tables. I like how Game Science gives zero fucks and haven't uttered a word to them haha, you can just picture in your head how fumes comes out of their ears, "WHY AREN'T THEY RESPONDING TO OUR UNCLAIMED SEXIST REPORTS!"

That reporter really hates her own gender. Femme-coded? You hear it so often in wokemedia you could almost think there are no women in the world anymore, just guys dressing in women clothing. You ever hear anyone write "butch-coded" do you? No.

Confused Ryan Gosling GIF

That reporter really hates her own gender. Femme-coded? You hear it so often in wokemedia you could almost think there are no women in the world anymore, just guys dressing in women clothing.

Feminism is a Marxist ideology; it's all about the clash of opposites. For these people, a woman has no definition other than being a "no man".

That's why they identify men cosplaying as women (allies to their ideology) as "no men" and so, as women. They can't define "woman" without using men as reference. For Feminism, a biological woman is a man without male genitalia.

hussar16

Lmao, chinese devs don't need DEI, they have their own social credit system in their own country. In fact, it's much worse than any western devs since it's literally based on extreme racial prejudice and maoism.
I remember China removing black characters on movie posters because they don't like seeing black people being marketed in their soil. They disguised it as "anti-political correctness".

Two sides of the same coin
How the heck does a game tht starrs a monkey get abuse for being sexist .😵‍💫

Top Bottom