• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Not just Korea, In 'N Out has crazy hype here in Australia too. They had a pop up store a few months back in Sydney and they were sold out before they even opened due to the amount of people lined up, they had to cut off the line and tell people they couldn't serve them.

Replying now coz I had In N Out for dinner lol.

INO's hype is still ridiculous. I had a double double and an animal style fries and while it was a delicious and fulfilling meal, I didn't really think about it again after I ate. To me, excellent food is something that I plan on eating again the moment I leave the building so while INO is good, it's still not really something I'll go out of my way to eat especially for something as ubiquitous as burgers.

What were they saying when the pop up store came? Did their world turn even more upside down when they ate it or was it just meh?

t1ML35B.gif

I will track you and hunt you down if you keep this nonsense!

j/k jk

Never!

I won't stop until she writes a hastily written apology letter in the airport then a week later writes another proper apology letter that was actually written up by SM's PR team.

It seems Tiffany deleted her Snapchat.

My SC's been fairly quiet since she went off air. :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I've been busy building furniture. Please link me to the best BlackPink performances so far, as I need to continue evaluating them.

llehuty

Never!

I won't stop until she writes a hastily written apology letter in the airport then a week later writes another proper apology letter that was actually written up by SM's PR team.
Hmmm, so you are syaing, your claim was a knee-jerk reaction based on irrational hate? Adds up.

flyover

They can keep it. So salty that they dropped any attempts at making good music after Deepened. What a waste.

Guess that song must've been lightning in a bottle. The production is still great, but the songwriting to their follow-ups has been so lazy.

Sunny Hill is back. . No, it's not experimental and fun Sunny Hill coming back, but it is a technicolor Lee Min Soo and Kim Eana joint of the kind we don't often get anymore with IU doing her own thing. Which is pretty sweet in itself.

Then there's this, which is the opposite. Great song with some really cheap-sounding production (that snare sound/mixing makes it seem almost like a demo version), which weirdly suits it.

Peru

Then there's this, which is the opposite. Great song with some really cheap-sounding production (that snare sound/mixing makes it seem almost like a demo version), which weirdly suits it.

It's the same in Good Day, You & I, those IU tracks, really - and adds a certain 70s disco touch to it, or something like that.

JKTrix

Hitchhiker's 11 had the shock factor, now that we knew what to expect with $10 it doesn't have quite the same impact. Like it but still like 11 better.

flyover

It's the same in Good Day, You & I, those IU tracks, really - and adds a certain 70s disco touch to it, or something like that.

Yeah, almost makes it sound like it's from a cassette or a crappy record player, which sometimes works for a song!

Unpretty Rapstar S3 Ep.4
The disses episode. I'm hoping this episode manages to inject some life to this, so far, lackluster season.

I appreciate the subs but damn this person sucks at actually forming coherent sentences in English. Also, I'm not gonna question her rapping skills because she is really good, but I'm so over Soyeon's commentary and 'I'm not a typical girly girl' attitude.

I also have the feeling Ha Jooyeon is having someone write her raps for her, I think the diss kinda alluded to that too. Oh well I'm into Nada, girl is fierce and she's getting her shit together on this show.

llehuty

Yo, new Jay Park is fantastic. I really wish AOMG had a girl group or something, they have a killer production duo with Gray and Cha Cha Malone.

Baby J may literally be a baby. She is always crying when the camera is on her. It was shitty for Euna Kim to essentially get tagged team by her and Miryo. On a positive note, Soyeon continues to impress. From my view, it looks like Nada is also making the most out of her UPRS exposure--one of the few I like on the show. My top 4 so far: 1) Soyeon, 2) Euna Kim, 3) Giant Pink, and 4) Nada.

I appreciate the subs but damn this person sucks at actually forming coherent sentences in English. Also, I'm not gonna question her rapping skills because she is really good, but I'm so over Soyeon's commentary and 'I'm not a typical girly girl' attitude.

I also have the feeling Ha Jooyeon is having someone write her raps for her, I think the diss kinda alluded to that too. Oh well I'm into Nada, girl is fierce and she's getting her shit together on this show.
Yeah, the subs are a bit weak. It's weird, becasue it can get very detailed with the side notes, but some more simple sentences feel off or make no sense.

Opinion spoilers ahead:

My rankings of the show, I'm really liking Euna Kim, Grace, Nada and Ash-B (that redemption ark!). The 3 have some major flaws, but it feels like they have something to tell and are actually putting an effort in this.

I can't with Yuck Jidam and Soyeon (there with you pinkurocket). They have good rapper qualities, but their personalities just suck. I don't care about anything they are rapping since I can't relate or empathise with any of them. It does also hurt that they are trying way to hard for no reason.
If it's going to mean Jidam choking trying to rap fast, it's more than welcome.

I'm rooting for Baby J and Janey, but they are on the Kasper side of things, I don't think they are going to make it, although I'm enjoying their arcs so far.

Giant Pink is now in a nowhere area for me, I don't know where to place her yet. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, but I'm not 100% sure if she is phoning it in or what; something is off.

Miryo is a bit pile of meh. Not even disappointing, because we already know she wasn't going to step up the plate. She is not as hungry as the rest of the cast, and it shows.

No opinion so far on Kool Kid.

Top Bottom