• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Cuddler

Random findings on Spotify (some are repost probably):
에릭남 (Eric Nam) - 못참겠어 (Feat. 로꼬) (Can't Help Myself ) MV
Really good song, Eric Nam is good even if imo his "good boy" image seems to be a little bit forced and I don't like the MV.
LEDApple(레드애플) _ Time is up MV
This song is so old K-pop (it's from 2012), incredibly catchy, even if the dances and the MV are really not the best...
[후아유 - 학교 2015 OST Part 1] 타이거 JK - Reset (Feat. 진실 of Mad Soul Child)
This song is so good, not sure how I missed it, really like Jinsil voice in this.
John Park - Higher [polskie napisy, polish subs / PL]
Couldn't find any other link to this song on YouTube but it's a really good song and John Park certainly have a distinctive voice.
[M/V] Swiimers (스위머스) - Woodstock
Another really great K-indie song.

llehuty

Yeah the CL thread

Oh, I just saw it. Whenever someone posts kpop in OT it follows these rules:

1.- It's never by someone from this community.
2.- It's an awful song..
3.- People desperately tries to post good kpop (and it's most of the tames still bad) when the people left in the thread are there just to trash everything.

neoism

14052351_241160069612842_2057524290_n.jpg

14128798_1748531272030855_386093326_n.jpg

😘

Peru

Age of Youth is the best drama of 2016! This time I waited until I'd watched the whole thing before gushing, seeing as I've been high on a few too many shows that have then quickly dropped in quality.

Slice of life, nothing too dramatic, but awesome cast of friends dealing with life. Characters that are allowed to stay true to themselves.

llehuty

So, Pledis scored a Perfect all kill. Anyone knows why this guy is so popular?

qVjpw2V.png

He has a really cool voice, but scoring a perfect all kill with his first release and with Pledis tier promo? It's not even from an OST.

With this and Seventeen, Pledis are on a roll.

PInk Tape

Banned
Those RV teasers <3 Seulgi's hair color is starting to grow on me a bit.

I've also been listening to the 7th Sense again (just because) and Mark's rap is still the best part, imo.

Oh, I just saw it. Whenever someone posts kpop in OT it follows these rules:

1.- It's never by someone from this community.
2.- It's an awful song..
3.- People desperately tries to post good kpop (and it's most of the tames still bad) when the people left in the thread are there just to trash everything.

Someone in that thread called for this and the Pop-Gaf community to be banned because of that thread, lol. So much hyperbolic venom over a genre of music they don't even care about.

OT Music-Gaf is honestly the worst.

PInk Tape

Banned
they really like Radiohead and want you to know how much they like Radiohead.

(ps those same rules apply to when a japanese artist finds its way into an OT thread)

I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case tbh. Dismissing another genre of music based on a song, MV, or a stereotype is moronic.

Imagine if I went into a Radiohead thread or the OT for their album and just randomly started dragging them for one song/MV that I disliked and decided to hate the band based on that one experience. You better believe the replies to my post would be tons of reaction pics and gifs implying or outright saying I have bad taste or that I'm wrong.

It's funny how these things work.

Loci

IOI so good. I guess that's the result when you take the best trainee out of ever agency instead of filling up spots with not-there-yet members.

Chungha tho. The day she does 1m1s or goes solo is the day I die.

____

Nell released a new full album C, in case anyone cares.

Peru

Someday I'll make a ranting OT thread.

Hani is so good as weekly idol mc. Her and Heechul were pretty godly substitues.

llehuty

IOI so good. I guess that's the result when you take the best trainee out of ever agency instead of filling up spots with not-there-yet members.

Yeah, it really hit me when I watched those clips; IOI is so damn OP. They have been active for what? 6 months? And they look like they have been in the bussiness for 6 years instead.

It also helps that they hit the nail with Whatta Man, it's an awesome song that fits the current lineup like a glove.

Peru

I don't care much for Whatta Man, the only memorable thing is that 'sample' which is too familiar a song to rip anyway.

I.O.I are good but it all feels a bit worthless when you know they'll disband and go their own shitty groups shortly. Hurts to see someone unique like Sejong paraded around with that lame cutesy group. Somi should've been in Twice.

Loci

who manages the group anyways?

they all belong to different companies, seems like a huge mess, coordination-wise, managing and PR.

llehuty

Cosmic Girls (&#50864;&#51452;&#49548;&#45376;) - &#48708;&#48128;&#51060;&#50556;(SECRET) R&B ver.
lol, Starship knows very well that the group has too many members right now. This is decent.

Heechul wasn't playing around and apparently bought phones for Gfriend (bonus cute Eunha)

I.O.I are good but it all feels a bit worthless when you know they'll disband and go their own shitty groups shortly. Hurts to see someone unique like Sejong paraded around with that lame cutesy group. Somi should've been in Twice.
Let's enjoy it while it last. And yeah, it's probably going to be sad remembering how cool was this group while we watch each individual member having to carry trainees from their respective agencies.

I think the Pledis group has potential, but I don't trust Pledis giving them the attention they deseve. The two fantagio girls are cool, but I don't know if the company has it in them to create a solid girl group after what they are doing with Hello Venus. Chungha could easily be a solo artist if her company plays their cards decently, she would be overshadowing every single member if she was in a girl group. I don't care a bout Somi, I feel like she needs to mature a bit before debut. And Sohye will probably stick to the acting, which is the best thing she can do at this point.

who manages the group anyways?

they all belong to different companies, seems like a huge mess, coordination-wise, managing and PR.

It's managed by YMC (none of the trainees are there), that manages all the promo, production, etc of the group. But I have no idea how the interaction with their different agencies work, but seems like they can pick them from the group and give them back as they please.

vanty

Red Velvet would be better off shaved bald than what has been done to them. They've somehow made Joy merely the third best looking in the group.

Pendulum

Yeri first round and Wendy second round teasers

---

Welcome to February, netizens
re: Cheng Xiao said:
1. [+576, -57] Being hated on Nate Pann means that you're pretty and have a great body

2. [+396, -28] The rival to Soyu and Jun Hyosung was in WJSN all along &#12622;&#12622;&#12622;&#12622;

3. [+374, -34] The best physical out of any girl group

4. [+318, -24] Look at her body still shine through the rash guard

5. [+290, -21] Her thighs look so healthy

6. [+77, -5] Are you seeing this, Hyosung? You have a new rival...

7. [+52, -2] Wow, look at that body &#12619;&#12619;

8. [+56, -7] Sungso's hard carrying right now. All of the male community sites are going crazy over her, calling her perfect in face, body, and personality.

Hi all, k-pop fan in training here. This thread seems (slightly) less catty than the thread for general pop, so hoping to find a home here and find ways to keep up with all the stuff being churned out every day.

Just to get the judging out of the way quickly, my favs are BESTie.

Top Bottom