• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let It Die |OT| F2P roguelike Dark Souls with a skateboarding skeleton

Geez. And here I am not even on 15 yet. Lol.

I'd be way higher, but the amount I was getting raided on the 20 floors caused me to refocus on getting a setup base. I'd recommend doing that where you're at if you haven't yet. It gets much more time consuming later. Upgrade everything you can while raiding is super easy.

Lucent

I'd be way higher, but the amount I was getting raided on the 20 floors caused me to refocus on getting a setup base. I'd recommend doing that where you're at if you haven't yet. It gets much more time consuming later. Upgrade everything you can while raiding is super easy.

Raiding isn't super easy for me. Lol. Still run into guys who have maxed characters with crazy equipment I haven't seen yet and wreck me.

Raiding isn't super easy for me. Lol. Still run into guys who have maxed characters with crazy equipment I haven't seen yet and wreck me.

Make sure their rank is closer to yours. But when I say super easy, I mean they don't have 8 characters yet, and you can raid with scavenged gear etc. At the 15 range most people probably still have only a few fighters. Raiding where I am, they often have very upgraded banks, and 7-8 fighters with full gear. So you really have to come prepared.

Also take your time, there's no rush. Get gear, upgrade it, later for builds it'll be nice to have more options. The game only has 40 floors right now, don't want to rush to the end quite yet ;)

Lucent

Make sure their rank is closer to yours. But when I say super easy, I mean they don't have 8 characters yet, and you can raid with scavenged gear etc. At the 15 range most people probably still have only a few fighters. Raiding where I am, they often have very upgraded banks, and 7-8 fighters with full gear. So you really have to come prepared.

Also take your time, there's no rush. Get gear, upgrade it, later for builds it'll be nice to have more options. The game only has 40 floors right now, don't want to rush to the end quite yet ;)

Wait what? I thought it was 128? So it's not even totally done yet? Hmm..well I guess that's good to know. But yeah I try to go for low ranks but usually the lower ones are "this person is already attacked. Attack failed"

Wait what? I thought it was 128? So it's not even totally done yet? Hmm..well I guess that's good to know. But yeah I try to go for low ranks but usually the lower ones are "this person is already attacked. Attack failed"

The tower is rumored to be 128 floors or more. Basically the tower depending on the games success will probably go on for as long as they support it. Right now, there's only 40 floors in game though.

Lucent

The tower is rumored to be 128 floors or more. Basically the tower depending on the games success will probably go on for as long as they support it. Right now, there's only 40 floors in game though.

That's interesting. So just enough for 10 floors per don. I hope it's successful. I'm definitely gonna try to max out my characters in preparation for more additions. Gonna probably buy some DMs too to show support.

Yes please

OK, here it is (freezer resurrection costs depending on where your character died).

1F: 5,000
2F: 5,300
3F: 5,700
4F: 6,000
5F: 6,300
6F: 6,700
7F: 7,000
8F: 7,300
9F: 7,700
10F: 8,000
11F: 9,000
12F: 13,000
13F: 17,000
14F: 21,000
15F: 25,000
16F: 29,000
17F: 33,000
18F: 37,000
19F: 41,000
20F: 45,000
21F: 50,000
22F: 58,000
23F: 66,000
24F: 72,000
25F: 80,000
26F: 88,000
27F: 96,000
28F: 108,000
29F: 116,000
30F: 124,000
31F: 150,000
32F: 170,000
33F: 190,000
34F: 210,000
35F: 230,000
36F: 250,000
37F: 270,000
38F: 290,000
39F: 310,000
40F: 330,000

Source: A reddit post I can't find now, plus several corrections and interpolations. Should be mostly accurate, but let me know of any inconsistencies.

So I have a question about decals through mushroom stews. Are some locked until you get to certain floors then added to the pool? I keep getting the same decals nonstop, I know there's more, I'm just wondering if maybe I have to unlock them in the standard store before they become available as premium options.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
From which level on do grade 4 fighters unlock?

Lucent

Made it to floor 16 so far. Used an express hell pass for the first time. Loving being able to just go up and down without worrying about cost.

Ricker

Finally got the elevator to F6...at least it wont take me 1 hour to reach Jin-Die...I WILL BEAT YOU YET JIN :p ;)

***yoga healing***

Wanchan

So I have a question about decals through mushroom stews. Are some locked until you get to certain floors then added to the pool?

Yes.

ubhZp4n.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Took me 1,5 hours on my last trip to activate the elevator on floor 19. This game is so crazily tense.

Honestly I feel like a solid amount of players will have reached 40 by the time they get the express passes out. I'm not sure what they are doing. Express passes area already in game, the elevator is working, why not let players buy them?

I'm still loving the butterfly knife. I want that katana though. Lol

I think you're going to love the saber

Seep

Can't comment on that. The fighter I recovered only had a regular decal on. It was gone when they were recovered, though.

Yes, premium decals stay even if you die.

As for DOD green, you have to get it from trap room chests since there isn't a Coen in the teen levels. I can't confirm this myself at the moment (currently farming Bullet Metal), but according to someone at this thread https://m.reddit.com/r/LetItDie/comments/5h3gdg/uncle_pervs_super_useful_materials_list/ , there's a trap room on Nokejiri that has a chance to have it.
Good luck!

Much appreciated thx.

DrkSage

Am I doing something wrong in the quest where you have to defeat all enemies without dodging and the one where you have to defeat all enemies without equipment while going to ikegara to imokawa-cho?

I've done everything the quest says but it never completes it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's temporary cosmetic change. Escalator, elevator or raid will make it look normal again.

that's a shame. I was hoping I had to whack everything with an iron hammer a few times, puff of smoke, then everything is pristine. Age of Empires style

Just noticed a couple things with the tower configurations.

1. If a room gains a temporary connection to a "new" room, it can lose one of it's dead end segments; namely, it can lose one of it's trap rooms that allow for farming of rare metal. My Chitose-Mei green metal farm just evaporated with the map switch linking Chitose-Mei to Taishidon.

2. If you die in one of the configuration specific rooms (like the aforementioned Taishidon), your haterfied fighter spawns in the closest constant tower room. So you can't lose a fighter to a tower configuration change.

D i Z

Woah. I just got a failure on a successful raid in the battle between Cali and GBR. Got nothing for my victory and stripped of all my gear. Now that I've "lost" I'm out of the match....wtf...

So I just encountered a new enemy type on Floor 8? I think. Its a robot thingy that blocks all your attacks and unleashes powerful claw attacks. Whats a good way of defeating it?

I'm maxed at level 75 with a grade 4 currently.

What class? The striker, Assuault and All arounder are able to get to the 90's

So I just encountered a new enemy type on Floor 8? I think. Its a robot thingy that blocks all your attacks and unleashes powerful claw attacks. Whats a good way of defeating it?

Blunt weapons and rage attacks. The rage punch one shots them usually when they're blocking.

Baliis

This fight thing is kinda lame. There's nothing exciting about raiding someone with almost no resources, no defenders, 0 TDM points, and I can one shot their banks. At least gimmie a few targets to pick from.

Also, all my targets are like rank 5-6, I'm rank like 17

Probably my Favourite Gore Kills.

31527725772_f2a01f5a8e_o.gif
KALIMAAAAAA

31673520835_79b56d97ee_o.gif
Spontaneous Combustion

31527727032_0d0cd33a53_o.gif

Also I had to kill my character after this, was trying to farm some green metal. Couldn't do anything but slip on the floor, trying to open the door just caused me to slip lol.

Probably my Favourite Gore Kills.

31527725772_f2a01f5a8e_o.gif
KALIMAAAAAA

31673520835_79b56d97ee_o.gif
Spontaneous Combustion

31527727032_0d0cd33a53_o.gif

Also I had to kill my character after this, was trying to farm some green metal. Couldn't do anything but slip on the floor, trying to open the door just caused me to slip lol.

Happened to me last nite farming same spot.

Lucent

So if you lose in defense, you can't continue to assist in the raid? I didn't lose a raid before I quit. I came back and I was raided and it said I can't find anybody to raid.

Top Bottom