• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So what the fuck. How are you gonna have OP spoilers but not the other two? The fuck? They're in the same mag for christ's sake.

I know there are enough people who have been around long enough to remember when it used to be the other way around.

Us One Piece fans had to sit and wait days after a Bleach and Naruto chapter came out before even a hint of a spoiler would surface.

Kreed

One Piece 731 spoilers:

But the all knowing green book said
Sabo was dead
!!! How could it be wrong about this super obvious hidden plot element the manga thread has been talking about for months?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't think I've seen a hoax where an entire chapter was drawn and no one could tell it's not from the original artist.

This reminds me of the "Luffyko" prank during Impel Down, where someone drew fake spoiler pics of Luffy having turned into a girl since Ivankov was just introduced. A lot of people fell for it even though it was pretty obvious it wasn't Oda's artwork.

789shadow

Banned
So do we see Sabo's face in this chapter? I'm guessing not, and that since next week is the final chapter of the year we'll see it in the final panel next week.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
OP Spoilers

hypetraingold8isrc.gif

I think more people care about seeing how they end and not the regular week-to-week stuff. OP has been blowing the other two out of the water for some time.

OP was shit after the War arc. It wasn't until the last few months that it's been picking up.

Not that the other two have been THAT much better, but let's not pretend Oda didn't have some seriously pointless dumbshit.

OP was shit after the War arc. It wasn't until the last few months that it's been picking up.

Not that the other two have been THAT much better, but let's not pretend Oda didn't have some seriously pointless dumbshit.

Please. The only low point after the war arc was the END of Fishman Island. People act like the entire arc was crappy when it was really only the latter half. Punk Hazard was also awesome and Dressarossa has been amazing

Tacitus_

Meh, I'm going to disagree there. The arcs have been fine when they finally got going. They just had ridiculously long starts.

mhs004

Dude like one panel can predict something that can happen later on. It's happened many times. I doubt much of it was "pointless dumbshit".

daveo42

Banned

I'll agree that Fishman Island was a low point after the war arc, but nothing as bad as what has come from Bleach in the same amount of time. Bleach was last great in the Arrancar arc and hasn't been since, which the exception of some improved character designs and one particular Quincy.

Naruto has had a good stretch, but the war has been far too drawn out and is just now coming to a proper conclusion. I'd say that in the past year, OP has been better than Naruto and Bleach on a consistent basis.

You are wrong.

I disagree.

daveo42

Banned
You can disagree as much as you want, it does not change the fact that the majority who read them enjoy them.

I enjoy Naruto for the most part, but it's started to become drawn out and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends.

Bleach, on the other hand, is something that I'm only interested in seeing the end. It's been ok, but nothing that has really gotten me excited about reading it in a long time. A few things in the past three chapters have been better. but you have to agree that it's been the same old story from Kubo and either he needs to learn how to tell his story better or finally wrap it up and move on.

The magic of

gqBvBO2.jpg
The magic of having good taste.
I enjoy Naruto for the most part, but it's started to become drawn out and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends.

Bleach, on the other hand, is something that I'm only interested in seeing the end. It's been ok, but nothing that has really gotten me excited about reading it in a long time. A few things in the past three chapters have been better. but you have to agree that it's been the same old story from Kubo and either he needs to learn how to tell his story better or finally wrap it up and move on.
You should not project your own feeling into other and then generalize.
When was this?
Last year, and good part of this year.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guys remember that Wednesday when both of them were gone?

Yeah me too, it feels so long ago.

Mortemis

Banned
HOOOLLLLLYYYY SHIIIITTTT OP CAPS LOCK KEY BROKEN GUYS.

Not really, but still. Holy shit. I knew Oda was going to drop some bombs this chapter since a spoiler provider said he ain't spoiling us due to how "explosive" it was but this is just damn. This arc is just a fucking gold mine.

I hope that Sabo doesn't have a devil fruit so he can eat the Mera Mera. Wait, no, I don't want him to, but I kinda do. Idk what I want, I'm confused. -_-

HOOOLLLLLYYYY SHIIIITTTT OP CAPS LOCK KEY BROKEN GUYS.

Not really, but still. Holy shit. I knew Oda was going to drop some bombs this chapter since a spoiler provider said he ain't spoiling us due to how "explosive" it was but this is just damn. This arc is just a fucking gold mine.

I hope that Sabo doesn't have a devil fruit so he can eat the Mera Mera. Wait, no, I don't want him to, but I kinda do. Idk what I want, I'm confused. -_-

Easy solution

He allies with blackbeard and learns the secret to having two devil fruits

V39U53R.gif

What ever helps make you feel better bro
I don´t need anything to help me sleep, but you seem to do so.
Beam...stop.

The irony is killing me.

KuGsj.gif
What irony?
Two-way street, buddy.

I'm sure there are those who are in agreement, but if not, pardon my generalization.
Good for you.
Guys remember that Wednesday when both of them were gone?

Yeah me too, it feels so long ago.

I guess it´s ok to troll and shit on stuff that people enjoy for no reason whatsoever.

I was reading that which gaffer you would like to meet thread and it suddenly occurred to me that Beam is probably the gaffer I would like to meet most if only to be sure that he actually think Bleach is good for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom