• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahou Shoujo Ore 01

9ua2uAJ.jpg

Wants to be an idol has a crush on childhood friend's older brother who is also an idol. One day, a yakuza comes knocking at her door and reveals that her mother used to be a magical girl. Demons appears so its up to the wants to be an idol to protect her love interest who just been kidnapped by said demons by becoming a magical girl?

This is definitely something. Something amazing? Probably.

I really like that cover.

But it becomes insane really guick.

Seishun Note 01

Girl who transfers a lot has never made a friend, so she's very desperate to experience this youth she has heard all about.

She's pretty quirky. Nothing super original but it does this girl wants to make friends and probably find love at a new school thing well. The supporting cast are your usual cast of characters but I enjoyed the first chapter so interested in where this goes.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Tokyo Ghoul: Re 23

Urie is the worst teammate imaginable. Dude is gonna die sooner or later or lose someone else in the process due to his mistake and never be able to make up for it.

Yeah, i can see that. But don't worry, later episode is more consistent and more fluid.
Man, you're missing out some 4th dimensional fanservice in later episode.

I'm glad someone here doesn't see me as a heretic and went back to look at the episodes I was talking about lol. I'll go ahead and trudge through them so I can find the diamond trapped in the dirt.

Tokyo Ghoul:re 23

a5M7tkq.jpg

Onepunch-Man 42.5

Saitama's weakness is scratches from cats?

Onepunch-Man 43.3

Victory by sidehops.

Boku Girl 42

This chapter, the art is so expressive.
I like this new girl.

Cross Ange - Tenshi to Ryuu no Gakuen 25

This is being continued? lol

Soma 112

Hah, Abel is jealous as hell. Its so good to see Soma level up.

I wish I had Soma's outlook on life. "Theres no time to be discouraged or frustrated."

Jintor

Shinozaki-san ki o Ota Shika 1-12

This manga's great. Great easily flustered but tough main character too. Also yuri and general nerd bullshit everywhere you look. Kinda triggers my social anxiety issues to an extent but it's fun too. And frankly I love the art style, it's kinda unique. Gonna read more.

The peephole and window series you're thinking of are Nozoki Ana and Nozo x Kimi both from the same author. The Amazume series you're referring to is probably Toshiue no Hito.

Can't really think of another smut series that put so much emphasis on the complexity of relationship as Nana to Kaoru. Have you read Kanojo wa Sore o Gaman Dekinai and Ana Satsujin?

Thanks Zwei. Truly you are my ManGAF spirit guide

Stulaw

OnePunch Man 43.3 (or whatever)

Reading this in the ONE version last week was great, but this was just brilliant, also Fubuki's hot.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Light Novel GAF

I've been into the fantasy new world books lately.

-Moon Light Sculptor
-Shield Bro
-Danmachi
-Re:Monster

Ect...

Any recommendations?

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
OnePunch Man 43.3 (or whatever)

Reading this in the ONE version last week was great, but this was just brilliant, also Fubuki's hot.

Its amazing you can read the original one version. His opm drawings gave me eye cancer :(

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
I quite enjoy ONE art on Mob Psycho, but his OPM art (at least early on, no idea about later) is a level of its own.
OPM is his hobby manga so I can tell he doesn't put as much effort in art wise.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Kekkon Yubiwara

I was so looking forward to this after Tasagore, but it just isn't as good.

Art is beautiful though.

Zweizer

Banned
Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch27

Fitting in society is tough~

Kekkon Yubiwara

I was so looking forward to this after Tasagore, but it just isn't as good.

Art is beautiful though.

So far Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e is better than Kekkon Yubiwara, though it doesn't have any romance, and neither are as good as Tasogare. Of course there's still hope for them to get better as it's still a bit early to write them off.

Youkai Shoujo 27

Dropped. Just don't feel like reading this.

I'll tell ya when the spider girl comes back.

Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi. 02

AAi8fRwl.png

I will say the main character got more interesting with his past. And involving more of the zodiac families makes this more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom