• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
How much worse did Magi get after the Magical School arc?

If you like the Magical School arc except that you find the final fight against the 'medium' to be a little draggy, you might dread the next few arcs.

But, every once in a while, the associated characters in that particular arc may utter some dialogues that I like.

Bokura no Negai 13
CGsh87bUgAEU1Em.png

Aw nothing much happened but at least t hey had good conversations. I wish confessions would start going or that Take would have been in the chapter. Brothers loving brothers, and brothing loving his younger brothers best friend are the two best interests here.

Big One

Banned
Impossible, because this arc has Rebecca in it.
Honestly Vivi was just as bad if not worse. At least Rebecca had an enduring backstory.

The only thing I will say about Rebecca that's garbage is her character design. Oda needs to cut off on the boobies cause it's getting too much.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Honestly Vivi was just as bad if not worse. At least Rebecca had an enduring backstory.

The only thing I will say about Rebecca that's garbage is her character design. Oda needs to cut off on the boobies cause it's getting too much.

Oda does seem to like 16 year old princesses that Japan adores but the West despises and wants to see dead.
Don't watch the anime. They made Rebecca's design worse.

Shengar

Like what you said in the second line, at least Vivi still wear a proper clothes.
But I agree, Oda need to stop with this nonsense costume and sameface syndrome.

One Piece 789

I'm glad the ten minutes or whatever only took a few chapters.

Fairy Tail Zero 11

oh god, all the twists D:

so amazing

Fairy Tail 438

hey it's that guy who we thought was in the guild but turns out wasn't but in reality actually was the whole time!

Drug & Drop Vol.02

uWFhOeMl.jpg

It's pretty nice to see how CLAMP manages to tie their super universe of different series all together. It's definitely something to not expect like a psuedo sequel of a long ago series suddenly emerging here.

And also yandere brocon sister always makes everything better.

Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru 05

I really like how the tables have turned and how the guy is starting to realize he really really does like her.

This series is getting even more cute.

Usobuko

Banned

Hey, at least Vivi took down the 2 snipers at the end who was 1 rank higher than hers in Baroque Works. And she dressed far better too.

Kieli

Dapper 'n Swaggalicious Gentleman's daily stroll through Scenic Routes 1 - 3

Yo, this cat has GAME.

Bursting ovaries left and right.

mdubs

Banned
So I took the advice of many here and bought all of the volumes out right now of My Little Monster. I'm just in the process of finishing I''s, so I'm looking for what I'll read next after My Little Monster and am open to recommendations! I'm looking for something with romance, but more on the shonenish with something like I''s being generally the upper limit on terms fanservice I'm ok with. Usually I like a series with a clear main couple as well. Here are the a number of series I love:

Bakuman
Cross Game (and the rest of the Adachi stuff)
Horimiya
Your lie in April
Silver Spoon
Ballroom E Youkoso
I''s

So that's a fairly good idea of the stuff I like, so something along those lines would be excellent! Preference would be towards something I can buy physically as well

Also, need some opinions on Sankarea and Love Hina how are they?

Usobuko

Banned
So I took the advice of many here and bought all of the volumes out right now of My Little Monster. I'm just in the process of finishing I''s, so I'm looking for what I'll read next after My Little Monster and am open to recommendations! I'm looking for something with romance, but more on the shonenish with something like I''s being generally the upper limit on terms fanservice I'm ok with. Usually I like a series with a clear main couple as well. Here are the a number of series I love:

Bakuman
Horimiya
Your lie in April
Silver Spoon
Ballroom E Youkoso
I''s

So that's a fairly good idea of the stuff I like, so something along those lines would be excellent! Preference would be towards something I can buy physically as well

Well, Love Hina isn't as down to earth as most of the manga you listed here. I would put both Sankarea and LH as something a genre lover might want to read.

If you want something that's has a more absurd permise and is rather hilarious in execution, you can try Midori no Hibi.

Keijo!!! 2
Well, I guess it would get dull after awhile if the game did only have one type of platform.

Man, this is what I love. Insane detail and thought put into a concept that would otherwise be completely stupid. Plus I like the dynamic between Kaminash and Miyata.

Lain

Bakuman
Horimiya
Your lie in April
Silver Spoon
Ballroom E Youkoso
I''s

You could give Video Girl Ai a try if you haven't read it.

Blood Blockade Battlefront Vol.07

MOWf00sl.jpg

More interesting stories even though not a big fan of Leo getting another character story.

I did like the Zapp and Zed episode since it was a good to see the last new guy used more and more interactions between two students of the master. That episode was also pretty great due to very nice effect of how one small thing causes a large chain reaction in Jerusalem's Lot.

Bakuman
Horimiya
Your lie in April
Silver Spoon
Ballroom E Youkoso
I''s

Basically.

Love Roma.

2szzQNJ.jpg

Zweizer

Banned

Bakuman
Horimiya
Your lie in April
Silver Spoon
Ballroom E Youkoso
I''s

Sankarea is alright, but it gets rather nonsensical midway through. Read Tasogare Otome X Amnesia instead. Much better series, and frankly speaking one of the best works of its genre.

Love Hina is your standard lewd harem romcom. It's kind of a classic, but I don't find it particularily outstanding (though it's been a long while since I read it).

Going from the kind of romance stories you like, I'd suggest you read Nana to Kaoru, Solanin, Yandere Kanojo and Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki.

Keijo!!! 2
Well, I guess it would get dull after awhile if the game did only have one type of platform.

Man, this is what I love. Insane detail and thought put into a concept that would otherwise be completely stupid. Plus I like the dynamic between Kaminash and Miyata.

Butt wrestling is surprisingly complex and technical~

Nozomi and Miyata OTP~

Solanin 15-20

I wasn't expecting that :/

Nanatsu no Taizai 98

The seven deadly sin are seriously badass x) I can't wait to see all of them fight in the same battle. Also (spoil)
Hawk is dead ? Seriously ? I want to believe he will be resurrected or something :'(

Bakuman
Horimiya
Your lie in April
Silver Spoon
Ballroom E Youkoso
I''s

You can try :
- Dousei Recipe
- Haru yo, koi
- Chocolat (I really love that one)
- NHK ni Youkoso
- Addicted to curry (cooking manga with romance)
- Suzuka

And if you don't mind the supernatural mixed with romance :
- Kurohime
- Rosario Vampire
- Superior/ Superio Cross (sequel)

dani_dc

The nisekoi magical girl spinoff has nipples for the main girls.

i can't believe i, one of the generals of lewd, am saying this but...

nisekoi girls are too pure for this much lewd ;-;

That's such an odd decision, what magazine is it running to be showing nipples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom