• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still wrapping my head around how Ichigo can go toe to toe with Bach? Bach is the originator ,and with Ichigo going "full quincy" no hollow to assist for power boost.

Sai

So, how many things have been holding back Ichigo's Shinigami powers?

Ukitate's badge, now the source of his Quincy powers?

I mean, it does a lot to explain how inconsistent he's been since the end of the Soul Society arc, but it's funny how it was never really alluded to.

I am still wrapping my head around how Ichigo can go toe to toe with Bach? Bach is the originator ,and with Ichigo going "full quincy" no hollow to assist for power boost.
Who said anything about Ichigo going "full quincy"? :p

Fake-Zangetsu is actually stepping aside to allow him full access to his Shinigami abilities, it seems. They haven't even touched on what he'll be able to do with his Quincy powers yet.

Wynnebeck

Banned
One Piece

Lucky bastards! A black slip looks nice on Robin. Also, shit is about to go down with Law, Doflamingo, and the Marines. Can't wait.

Bleach

This manga needs to hurry up and end.

Naruto

Yup here it comes. Kishimoto's backdoor to extending the story past this arc.

Cwarrior

Bleach

First chapter of bleach I didn't quite like in quite some time,it's the typical you've been holding/held back this whole time DUN DUN DUNNN.

Zangestu twist was mm....okay I guess, Now lets get back to captain komamura fox face his got the most interesting story of the lot.

Naruto

More fanservice to please nostalgic fans

Omairi desu yo 6p1
tumblr_moabsabpNO1qbxqfpo1_500.png

So close yet the comedy had to come up. Pretty funny even for Saburou and Yuuji there and one of my favorite random events that happen in these series as of late...splurt--->on the face, embarrassment and panicked feelings. Anyway, I hope more chapters on Kenji and Yocchan are coming. I never get tired of seeing his personality and in this new situation if he can choose Yochchan over the other monk.

upandaway

One Piece

Haha things escalated really quickly. It felt like a fast montage between all locations before things get real (like you'd get in movies), and then things got real.
The dwarves are amazing. Their strength and speed makes them more than likely candidates to join the crew, too. Yay!

Lots of factors going on right now.. there's no way I'll be able to keep track of all of this. Next few chapters should be great (when we actually get them).

Kurita

3.3.7 Byooshi!! vol.2

Another strong volume, I'm really loving this series so far.
Fuku cheering Nakamura under the rain was a really heart-warming scene. Seeing Nakamura finally getting a client was satisfying as hell.

Bleach 541

If Ichigo no longer can Getsuga Tenshou or its changed into an form that is not comparable and similar to the past versions then this whole event will have been terrible. Kind of wish old man didnt just fade away.

Kusagari

One Piece

Haha things escalated really quickly. It felt like a fast montage between all locations before things get real (like you'd get in movies), and then things got real.
The dwarves are amazing. Their strength and speed makes them more than likely candidates to join the crew, too. Yay!

Lots of factors going on right now.. there's no way I'll be able to keep track of all of this. Next few chapters should be great (when we actually get them).

That's an interesting point. I didn't think of them joining the crew initially, but I could actually see them joining the Straw Hats as a mini army under Ussop's command.

789shadow

Banned
One Piece

Law getting out-gambitted by Doflamingo is so good.

Also ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Naruto

What can I even say about this.

Bleach

Wow, I read that 30 seconds!

One Piece 711

If it wasn't for her nose, I would have not realized that the woman was Robin.

Zoro getting lost is always fun and the action looks to be picking up some steam between Law/Doflamingo/Fujitora.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto 634

I still want an explanation about Sasuke's snake, but him and Naruto working together sure was nice to see again.

Its the same thing as Naruto's frogs. He has a contract with the entire snake village, not a specific snake.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wanna ask something to all of you who are in the know.

What is it that compels scanlators/translators to become the fastest? Because whatever it is, I think its the reason why, say, Panda doesn't care about the quality of its translation.

It's not like they can get money out of it. Just the desire of being... what, famous...? I find it rather perplexing.

Ignis sort of explained this to us once. The fastest, crappiest translators are run by shadowy Turkish corporations or something.

Sai

Its the same thing as Naruto's frogs. He has a contract with the entire snake village, not a specific snake.
Many assumed that Sasuke was only able to summon snakes due absorbing Orochimaru, which gave him the summoning seal on his arm. That, and only summoning a hawk until now.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
8000 Followers. OH SHI-

Oh man if this comes to pass it will be the best thing ever.

Bleach

So it looks like it's not that Ichigo has been using Quincy powers all this time, rather just that the powers he HAS been using were all being constrained by fake-Zangetsu here. So the "real" Zangetsu will probably still be the same at a base level, still have black Getsuga Tenshou, etc. Hollow Ichigo is his sword after all, and he's the one who used those techniques. I wonder if that means that Hollow Ichigo's name is actually Zangetsu. So I wonder what mini-Bach's name is? Do manifestations of Quincy power have names?

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Bleach 541

If Ichigo no longer can Getsuga Tenshou or its changed into an form that is not comparable and similar to the past versions then this whole event will have been terrible. Kind of wish old man didnt just fade away.

He's still there. He just crapped out Ichigo's shinigami powers. Then he was standing behind them.

One Piece

Explains why the city seemed normal even after such events transpired but i'm surprised Law fell for such a folly giving the news is mostly garbage the World Government prints. We'll see how it goes since he's dealing with the blind old man.

The gnomes are cool and more sides are showing themselves in trying to take down Dom.

Also it was nice seeing Robin showing some emotion and maybe because I have seen worse "portrayals", Robin's appearance doesn't elicit much surprise/shock.

Bleach

The "hero was being held back" trope is in full effect here and while the explanation was alright I just felt there could have been more.

Lets see if he learns anything new because my fucking god Getsuga Tenshou is dull as shit right now.

One Piece

Explains why the city seemed normal even after such events transpired but i'm surprised Law fell for such a folly giving the news is mostly garbage the World Government prints. We'll see how it goes since he's dealing with the blind old man.

The gnomes are cool and more sides are showing themselves in trying to take down Dom.

Also it was nice seeing Robin showing some emotion and maybe because I have seen worse "portrayals", Robin's appearance doesn't elicit much surprise/shock.

Bleach

The "hero was being held back" trope is in full effect here and while the explanation was alright I just felt there could have been more.

Lets see if he learns anything new because my fucking god Getsuga Tenshou is dull as shit right now.

Of course he will. He will start using Tenshou Getsuga :p

Khezu

Naruto

So.... is Sasuke still evil? He looked kinda menacing in that last panel, and Juugo was being weird, plus his little interaction with Sai.

Angry Grimace

Naruto

So.... is Sasuke still evil? He looked kinda menacing in that last panel, and Juugo was being weird, plus his little interaction with Sai.

He has some kind of ulterior motive. There's no other reason to bring it up again if he's really good. I wouldn't be surprised if the ulterior motive is he wants to like be Hokage by killing everyone to restart the village in his own image or some shit.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
XV looks really good. It's like Kingdom Hearts with Final Fantasy Elements + some new crazy Nomura ones.

I wouldn't mind a drive form that allowed Sora to warp/zero shift in KH3; we need dat.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm wondering just how many doujins are being generated at the moment.

Soon there will be enough Yaoi to blot out the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom