• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
alt game: Diablo 3

(probably don't do this)

Agree more stat bloat is a bad idea, though. They've already rebalanced the game several times because of it, and usually a bunch of heroes get left in the dust as a result.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've slowed down considerably in my MH time the past week or so. I'm probably done for a little while, but I bought the $60 pack so I'll be sure to check back in for magneto and venom at the very least.

gazele

Banned
Yeah I think I'll play the most when there are server side XP bonuses so I can level up other heroes but yeah!

Thursday And Friday should be good for that (if the boosts are actually happening as some on the official forums are questioning)

Probably will do my doop portal runs on Thursday for anyone who wants in

KePoW

Banned
Nothing wrong with taking a temporary break from MMOs, and I think that's actually healthy.

I have close to 1500 hours now in MH, and that's even with taking 6 months straight completely off. When I came back, I did not feel like I had to catch up or anything, it wasn't a big deal

Ploid 3.0

I always always play these type of games with sound off and something else being the main focus. I even play Divinity Original Sin with the sound off and something else being the main focus.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I need to stop watching this stream because it makes me want to buy Rouge so much.

Rouge must be the most used typo ever right up there with Enchantment Shaman on wow (and Rouge works for wow too lol)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
yea they are gonna have problems balancing rogue

also jean grey sig

5mDPsPr.jpg

Ploid 3.0

Rogue looks like a beast with customization. My goodness, she can have a ton of borrowed abilities at once, and passives. Very interesting.

Wow, some (relatively) big changes are coming to pets

Basically pets will actually be able to help your characters by leveling them up and putting items on them (i guess cosmic pets work like this? Never had a cosmic pet)

A vacuum feature which will suck up all gray, green, blue, and purple items and feed them to the pet (yay!) - seriously, this is awesome, no more loot graveyards on the ground

Nice. Looking forward to this.

I'm all for stat bloating though haha, so bring it on!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Stat (and ability/spell) bloat is awful in any game :(

Indignate

she has the signatures from wolverine, nightcrawler, coloussus and someone else, all have like 3 sec cooldown lol

Psylocke is the other one.

She also gets physical traits of them on her model, and Angel's wings (which they said that when he becomes a character, she'll get his sig too).

sam and richard do different flight animations :D

Oh now that's cool.

I really wish there were more unique elements on the Enhanced costumes (that are active anyway).

I was gutted when I found out that Superior Spider-Man's extra "legs" aren't on show all the time and can only be called out with the /showoff command. EDIT: Especially when they're shown in the costume ads.

Moondrop

Banned
I'm trying to stay open minded on purely mental Jean. Signature could be godly, but that power tree looks barren. If I have to just cut my losses, I'll know when she hits TC. Fortunately I've pre-ordered Rogue.

Volimar

I'm taking the extra exp opportunity to level up some of my less liked characters. Unfortunately, now i have a crap ton of uniques. But not enough to trade in...

I tried to get a new character with a random box, but ended up with a ghost rider dupe. Still got enough splinters for Rogue though.

I wish we could trade in 3 character tokens for a random character token...

Top Bottom