• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom® 2(XBLA PSN) |OT| - F*CK THE KNICKS

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Lafiel said:
Eh? MVC 2 only uses 4-buttons.
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about how the mids were different in this one. :lol

Alright, so it's marginally less awful for this particular Capcom fighter. :p

viewtiful_dru said:
supreme.jpg

Ironically, that looks like a Meat-lovers.

Beezy

TheSeks said:
Make Arcade sticks mandatory with console purchases and then we'll talk. Until then, I'm not paying $100 for maybe 3-4 games that'll use it. Toodles!
My $40 arcade stick says hi.

Lafiel said:
Eh? MVC 2 only uses 4-buttons.

It uses 6.
-
LOL @ the team scrub hate. It's marvel. Expect to see lots of santhrax/MSP/MSS online. I'm mainly a team scrub user but I'm down for finally learning clockwork if I can get one of the local players to teach me.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
any other noobs picking this up?

My only memory of this game is picking iceman and going 'man it's rad when he says 'ICE BEAM' over and over'

so yeah, anyone picking it up that isn't pro and wants to beat on a fellow noob.

add armedcatfish on xbl

Teknoman

I think i'll be better off just waking up early and downloading.

onken said:
Will it be possible to change the number of fighters, say have a 1on1 instead of 3on3?

63733d1164785768-us-baby-murdered-microwave-morbo.jpg

Crossovers do not work that way! Good Night!

d0c_zaius

anyone looking to play against a ton of characters and not just storm, sentinel, magneto (or Cable if you are feeling lazery)....send me a XBL friend request!

GT: Dok Zaius

From the xbox.com page

* Tons of characters: Over 50 classic characters are featured from the Marvel and Capcom universes.
* Unique fighting: Try 3-on-3 tag-team matches, and the new online matching mode, including the "Quarter Match" mode from Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.
* Accessibility: Four button controls introduce new players to the joy of fighting games.
* New visuals: The new optional visual filter smoothes out the game's graphics.

The part about tons of characters and accessibility bringing joy of fighting games to new players is awesome and very misleading .

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
catfish said:
any other noobs picking this up?

My only memory of this game is picking iceman and going 'man it's rad when he says 'ICE BEAM' over and over'

so yeah, anyone picking it up that isn't pro and wants to beat on a fellow noob.

add armedcatfish on xbl

meeeeeeee.

I don' t use any fucking assists, either. That's cheap. It might also be because I don't know what an assist is.

XBL: Chickeny Dinner

buttonsmasher

Neo Member
It would be nice to not have to wait another hour but I can't find it.

EDIT: Just noticed Left 4 Dead and Crackdown are under Fighting games? :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
It's not up under "arcade games" in M or in new releases, and it's not up in "all games" under M. WTF mangs!?

profit

Timedog said:
It's not up under "arcade games" in M or in new releases, and it's not up in "all games" under M. WTF mangs!?
I didnt find it under arcade games, but I did find it in all games.

Downloading as we speak 60 % :D

Yes Boss! said:
I'm actually a solo player, so no online for me. In any case, 360 version it is!

Huh? Why would anyone even buy this game if not for some form of multiplayer? Or any fighter ever for that matter.

Also maybe I bailed from this game before shit hit the fan, I was only really into it the year it hit the arcades, but the MSP whining is new to me. That's Mag/Storm/Psy right? Are they just easy infinites or something? The big scrub offenders I got used to were Cable/Iceman/Juggs, with plenty of fucking Jin tossed in to boot.

xbhaskarx

Okay it's up, this is how to find it for anyone who is having trouble:

Game Marketplace
All Games
Browse
M
Marvel vss Capcom 2

duffey

I'm in a player room right now and it looks like you can't spectate fights, lame :(

edit: scratch that, apparently joining late makes you view just healthbars D:

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
duffey said:
I'm in a player room right now and it looks like you can't spectate fights, lame :(

Wat?

Are you absoloutely sure?

In HDR if you join late you only begin spectating from the next match.

LOZLINK

I'm so happy it's out, been pressing f5 on this thread since 6:55 pm (australia) just to see incase my clock was wrong

First post btw :D

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
It's not fucking up and I can't download it using the xbox.com link for various reasons I wont get into!

Top Bottom