• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

AkuMifune

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Wow, wandering around in a box did great things to my score. Went from level 5 to level 3 today.

Makes me feel a little bit better about getting pwned in that SMG-only room with you yesterday. I thought "this will be fun"...yeah, last time I ever try an SMG. Though I doubt the proper way to play is running around like a jackass with full-auto on the whole time. It was like trying to control a fire hose. :lol

1stStrike

Banned
Fucking 500 internal server error..lost my entire post.

Anyway, as I was saying, I'm up for saturday. Just make sure you let me know what time it'll be in my time zone (pacific standard time)

Also, how was my server when you guys were playing on it earlier today? I've got a 10/1 connection, but I'm on the west coast so not sure how it is for you guys that are on the east coast and such. It shouldn't be laggy, but if it is then I'll leave the hosting to someone else.

One ore thing..the vz.83 or whatever it is..is a headshot machine. Having a laser sight and little kick on it, it's pretty nice. Just, it has a small clip so you won't be spraying much. I keep accidently selecting it and it fucks people up.

1stStrike

Banned
McBradders said:
I joined a CQC only room this morning.

I don't think the game was designed for that much man on man action.

I find cqc to be kinda clunky. Switching over to the knife is a pain in the ass, cause you can't just tap R1, you have to actually select it. And, sometimes I'll go to throw someone down and even though they're right in front of me, my guy still misses (or I grab them and they headshot me after I've already grabbed them..bugs ftl)

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
1stStrike said:
I find cqc to be kinda clunky. Switching over to the knife is a pain in the ass, cause you can't just tap R1, you have to actually select it. And, sometimes I'll go to throw someone down and even though they're right in front of me, my guy still misses (or I grab them and they headshot me after I've already grabbed them..bugs ftl)

Yes, this, exactly.

Plus it's too hard to break out of, practically uncounterable and without any stealth/camo options it becomes just... kinda useless. It also leaves you super vulnerable to everything :(

NIN90

1stStrike said:

You can select the knife by tapping R2. You just need to change your weapon cycle.
Mine is Knife -> Assault -> Grenade.

1stStrike

Banned
Hmm how do you change your cycle? I haven't seen that option (though, I haven't really looked for one either)

I always get in the middle of a cqc encounter, I'll get the upper hand and then someone off screen starts blasting me. This is another reason why I prefer to snipe..I can see everyone coming at me.

If you select it you already changed the cycle.

Basically if you have slot A chosen for example, and HOLD R2 and select another weapon, then that weapon will now be on slot A.

I always switch grenades for the Knife every time I spawn.

1stStrike

Banned
Metalmurphy said:

Basically if you have slot A chosen for example, and HOLD R2 and select another weapon, then that weapon will now be on slot A.

Ahh gotcha. Learn something new every day. I'm still a newb.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Metalmurphy said:

Just go to the weapon cycle tab in the gameplay options and switch out the knife for the grenade (support) permanently : P

1stStrike

Banned
BlockBastard said:
My ISP is driving me insane. I'm getting disconnected from the internet every 15 minutes - it's ridiculous. MGO is calling me ;_;

I'm stuck at work atm so how do you think I feel? Though, my net is fine..cox has been pretty solid out here.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
1stStrike said:
Yea, getting my ass whooped by noz today and finishing last 6/10 rounds was so much better :p

I'm gonna get his ass tomorrow >:{
You can try, I'm going to be giving up my casual running around in a box though, I had my share of last place too =/

1stStrike

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
You can try, I'm going to be giving up my casual running around in a box though, I had my share of last place too =/

That box is annoying. You're harder to hit =\

Oh and, how was the lag on my server today? I wanna make sure I'm not hosting games if you guys are lagging. I obviously can't tell if there's any lag or not from my end since it's locally hosted.

Nozdeuce

1stStrike said:
That box is annoying. You're harder to hit =\

Oh and, how was the lag on my server today? I wanna make sure I'm not hosting games if you guys are lagging. I obviously can't tell if there's any lag or not from my end since it's locally hosted.
Hmm...interesting. I was surprised by how often people would ignore my box, especially near scoring zones and stuff.

Your fine as a host, was lag free. Just needs Drebin Points on and you're really set.

1stStrike

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Hmm...interesting. I was surprised by how often people would ignore my box, especially near scoring zones and stuff.

Your fine as a host, was lag free. Just needs Drebin Points on and you're really set.

Alright, cool. I'll be putting drebin points on all my games today and changing up the game modes a bit.

The thing about the box is, even if you hit the box, the bullet doesn't always hit you. I'd be unloading on the box, but it wouldn't be doing any damage until I hit it square in the middle.

And then I hit you once, you pop out, headshot me, get back in the box and scurry off >:|

*will prevail*

Nozdeuce

1stStrike said:
Alright, cool. I'll be putting drebin points on all my games today and changing up the game modes a bit.

The thing about the box is, even if you hit the box, the bullet doesn't always hit you. I'd be unloading on the box, but it wouldn't be doing any damage until I hit it square in the middle.

And then I hit you once, you pop out, headshot me, get back in the box and scurry off >:|

*will prevail*
Excellent. I like how Phoenix has been trained to use the box. During one of the capture games at GG she was hiding in a box near her team's scoring zone to help protect her teammate rushing back with the kerotan. Unfortunately, I was already zoomed in and looking in that direction and noticed a box that was breathing, was able to headshot her with the mosin through the hole :lol Then HSd whoever had the kerotan too :D

1stStrike

Banned
Psh, she still has a long ways to go though. One of the "skills" you develop is your reaction time and she needs to work on that (I have it, but usually do stupid shit..like, throwing grenades instead of cqcing you :p)

Though, I had a pretty awesome headshot today. Someone came around the corner guns blazing and and I just whipped around and blam. Headshot. It's one of those, "Wow maybe I don't suck after a-" *dies to noz or jason again* "Nevermind" :p

Nozdeuce

1stStrike said:
Psh, she still has a long ways to go though. One of the "skills" you develop is your reaction time and she needs to work on that (I have it, but usually do stupid shit..like, throwing grenades instead of cqcing you :p)

Though, I had a pretty awesome headshot today. Someone came around the corner guns blazing and and I just whipped around and blam. Headshot. It's one of those, "Wow maybe I don't suck after a-" *dies to noz or jason again* "Nevermind" :p
She keeps beating me now in that exact kind of situation. Usually you won't get on a run though of point blank twitch kills, so no worries there. If there's two people up close I usually aim at one, end up HSing the other, and the first kills me. If it's just one though I usually take them out and go on a roll.
single fire P90 should be nerfed, has just as much of a chance for a HS as anything but with FIFTY tries, works at range too

WasabiKing said:
so obviously it's going to be a 8 vs 8

6 from Fox
6 from NeoGAF
4 from Frog

Leaders pick, although Frog doesn't have that many actives right now. Volunteer ahead...

As for time, what do you think? Saturday? 10AM PST? Yes?

Count me in on this. What is that CST, 8AM? Gonna have to set an alarm clock if that's what's being settled on.

1stStrike

Banned
Human_Shield said:
Count me in on this. What is that CST, 8AM? Gonna have to set an alarm clock if that's what's being settled on.

It's YOU! What the hell were you doing in that base game today? D:

I kept shouting, "he's to your right", "watch out, there's a guy ahead of you" and you'd just be like "lalalala" *dies* and ignore me D:

1stStrike said:
It's YOU! What the hell were you doing in that base game today? D:

I kept shouting, "he's to your right", "watch out, there's a guy ahead of you" and you'd just be like "lalalala" *dies* and ignore me D:

First: Your mic sucks. I thought the cookie monster was sending me codecs. Second: I'm absolutely terrible at GAKO maps. Third: I kept getting headshot from everyone that whole session. It was frustrating, to say the least.

1stStrike

Banned
Human_Shield said:
First: Your mic sucks. I thought the cookie monster was sending me codecs. Second: I'm absolutely terrible at GAKO maps. Third: I kept getting headshot from everyone that whole session. It was frustrating, to say the least.

Bah, I was using my ps3 eye as a mic cause my other one was charging. I apparently got a defective one, because the battery ran down, I charged it and now it won't turn back on. So, I'm in the process of doing a RMA and getting a new one.

Consequently, the PS3 HDMI cable I just got like melted or something..I was getting no signal on my PS3, went to the back of it and it's split open..pull it out and part of the plug is still inside the HDMI port (which I had to remove with pliers).

I usually have really good luck with electronics, but yesterday was a disaster. Good thing they're all new/within warranty.

Edit: Oh and, grozny can be hard cause there's so many places for people to snipe from. Me and metal had one helluva show down there the other day. You just need to look around, and even if you aren't sure someone is in your zone, toss a grenade (or a locator grenade, which is just as good if not better) and hope for the best.

I was just disappointed that in a 2vs1 game (everyone had left at this point so it was dying down) we lost to some guy I had never seen before in neogaf D:

Nozdeuce

1stStrike said:
I was just disappointed that in a 2vs1 game (everyone had left at this point so it was dying down) we lost to some guy I had never seen before in neogaf D:
Was it MickeyKnox? I could totally see it being him, and I know he was in on one of the servers yesterday.

Nozdeuce

1stStrike said:
No..his name was....was....I forget.
IIRC the in-client game history remembers everything. If you want to hunt him down and try starting shit with him too, i mean :lol

1stStrike

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
IIRC the in-client game history remembers everything. If you want to hunt him down and try starting shit with him too, i mean :lol

Nah, I'm not spiteful. Really.
Don't give me that look :|

1stStrike said:
Consequently, the PS3 HDMI cable I just got like melted or something..I was getting no signal on my PS3, went to the back of it and it's split open..pull it out and part of the plug is still inside the HDMI port (which I had to remove with pliers).

Oh, trust me, I was about a half-second from tossing my controller (and the PS3, and myself) across the room. I'm usually not that terrible. Not that I'm great or anything like that, just not THAT bad.

As for your HDMI cable melting, you could always spin it and tell people "your skills are so hot, they even melt the cables". :D

1stStrike

Banned
Human_Shield said:
Oh, trust me, I was about a half-second from tossing my controller (and the PS3, and myself) across the room. I'm usually not that terrible. Not that I'm great or anything like that, just not THAT bad.

As for your HDMI cable melting, you could always spin it and tell people "your skills are so hot, they even melt the cables". :D

Eh we all have our days. I went from kicking noz's ass to getting my ass kicked yesterday.

And, no, that would never happen..If I said anything of the like, it would be more along the lines of, "Noz got so pissed off from me whooping his ass that his fury melted my HDMI cable" :x

todahawk

Human_Shield said:

same here if it's saturday (fox unit here).
Finally got to 4 last night and 3 on sniper. Only played one map with a gaffer (wesker). Nobody was on when i was looking... :(

1stStrike

Banned
greenjerk said:
same here if it's saturday (fox unit here).
Finally got to 4 last night and 3 on sniper. Only played one map with a gaffer (wesker). Nobody was on when i was looking... :(

I'll be online in about..1 1/2 hours.

Ephemeris

Nozdeuce said:
Aww! I enjoyed putting one bullet in the right spot through the box and coming out with a headshot. :( Then again, I despised your Jack-in-the-box kills..
.. so maybe some good will come of this.

1stStrike said:
I'll be online in about..1 1/2 hours.
I'll join up with you later.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely down for the weekend scrimmage.

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
Edit: I made it! I'm Number 1!
ScreenShot001.jpg

Whoohoo!

number 9 :< :<

Best K : D ratio, though :D

1stStrike

Banned
Ugh, I'm ranked 12th D:

Give me about 10 - 20 mins from this post and I'll have a game setup. Probably in rosemary, all modes with drebin points, password: believe

Nozdeuce

So I'm still getting disconnected from PSN and getting PSN error 8002A548. Tried a connection test and UPnP is available, Nat type 2. Any ideas?

Edit: I'm using an ethernet cable of course, don't want Otacon yelling at me

todahawk

since the meetup thread is locked i harvested the GAF / PSN/ Game ID info and updated it. I know i see people online and later recognize they are gaffers

Captain N / Captain_N / Leon / USA
G35twinturbo / Gr1mj0w / Gr1mmj0w / USA - West Coast
-xBerserker- / xBerserker / xBerserker / USA
Lonestar / PSN: LonestarGA / Lonestar / CST
carlos / carlos / carlos-gaf / USA east
Teknoman / TeknomanEX / Teknoman / USA - Central
Steroyd / Steroyd / Steroyd / UK BST (GMT+1)
djkimothy/djkimothy/djkimothy/EST
Knify / Knify / Knify / USA - West Coast
Killthee / Killthee / Killthee / USA West Coast
Spruchy/Spruchy/Spruchy/US East
Remy / RemyVJA / remy_vja / USA
Shearie / Shearie / Shearie / US(MST)
Shinz Kicker / shinz kicker / Sh1nz/ USA
Linkzg / Linkzg64 / Linkzg / Eastern
dork / dorkimoe / dorkimoe / US-Central
Spiderjerusalem / SpidertheMad / SpiderJ / USa
twisted / dizzyd / -twisted- / east coast usa
IamMattFox / IamMattFox / IamMattFox / USA - Central
Flo_Evans / Flo Evans / FLO / USA - Central
SuperSonic1305 / SuperSonic1305 / SuperSonic / Canada EST
h3ro/ m0nkeyhero/ m0nkeyhero/ NA EST
Nozdeuce / Nozdeuce / Nozdeuce / NA EST (NeoGAF CL)
Guled / Nytekrawla / Guled / Canada EST
Costanza / CostanzaGAF / costanza / USA
Bookey / Therealbookey / Bookey/ Usa (est)
JPBrowncoat / JPBrowncoat / JPBrowncoat / US (East)
Nooreo / Nooreo / Nooreo / US, NY
Human_Shield/Human_Shield/Human_Shield/US Central
Assembly Required \ MemoryCure \ memorycell \ EST
neojubei / neojehuty / Raziel / NA-EST
Ephemeris / Ephemeris / jason / US-EAST
The Crimson Kid / The Crimson King/ TheCrimsonKing / USA - East Coast
Pai Pai Master / PaiPai / PaiPai / US EAST
criesofthepast / xcaseyjonesx / xcaseyjonesx / Canada East Coast
NameGenerated / Name_Generated / NameGenerated / US East Coast
kamorra / kamorra / kamorra / GMT+2
bobthefork/bobthefork/bobthefork/MST
Escalation / Escalation / Escalation / US West Coast
Facism / Live_Feed / Live_Feed / GMT.
Yasser / Astroboy7 / astroboy7 / UK
sext0n / joeballgame / joeballgame / usa - east
Sye d'Burns / aprodigalson / aprodigalson / US - Eastern
Doc Evils / DocEvils / Doc Evils / UK GMT 0
Ronin / RoninRevolver/ roninrevolver / US (EST)
ARCHNEMESIS/ archnemesis / Arch / Europe (GMT+1)
DunpealD / Dunpeal-1 / Dunpeal / Europe
Kazenone / Nohne / Kazenone / GMT (London, UK)
w2000 / w2000 / w2000 / US (EST)
Broadbandito / Broadbandit / Broadbandit / USA central
Zeouterlimits / Zeouterlimits / Zeouterlimits / GMT (Ireland)
Cragen / Cragen / Cragen / Norway, GMT +1
JodyAnthony / JodyAnthony / JodyAnthony / USA-Central
lunlunqq / lunlunqq / lunlunqq/ USA - EST
vag 2.0 / goontime / wow just wow / UK-GMT
reilo / reilo / reilo / NW USA
Median / Median23 / median23 / Canada EST
Volcynika / Volcynika / Volcynika / region USA, CST
Miamiwesker/dvader654/Wesker US EST
Dave1988/Dave1988/Dave1988/ Poland (GMT+1)
Somnia / Somnia / Somnia / USA - Central
Ninja Kn1ght / Ninja_Kn1ght / NinjaKn1ght / Europe (Ireland)
Kryptonic / Kryptonic83 / Kryptonic / US West
LeoStenbuck/LeoStenbuck/LeoStenbuck Sydney, Australia
PhiLonius / PhiLonius / Philonius / Region - USA (East Coast)
schlew / schlew / schlew / Canada EST
greatestjediever / greatestjediever / giant_stallion / USA (Pacific)
Mromson / Mromson / Mromson / Europe
davepoobond / davepoobond / davepoobond / USA West
lambchop / sun-drop / sun-drop / NZ
bran/homiebear/Bran/Canada PST
dhelfric / nin90 / NIN / Europe
Blablurn / DimiKun /Blablurn / Europe
Freedom = $1.05 / theberserker22 / Freedom = $1.05 / NA EST
randomwab / randomwab / randomwab! / Europe
Omikaru / Omikaru /Omikaru / Europe (UK)
greenjerk / todahawk / g_jerk / USA EST
firehaw12 / firehawk1234 / firehawk12 / Canada EST
SpudBud / SgtSpud / Spudbud / USA EST
comrade / DespiZe / comrade / US West
AzRim904 / AzRim904 / AzRim / USA east
JakOfTheShadows / JakOfTheShadows / Jak / US East
HixxSAFC / Jonno73 / Jon73 / Europe (UK)
dabookerman / dabookerman / dabookerman / Europe (UK)
Sin / Numemonja / Sin / Europe
Dartastic / Dartastic / Dartastic / USA
Melhisedek/Melhisedek__/Melhisedek/ EU - Sweden
Iced_Eagle / briguy992 / briguy992 / USA - West Coast
TTP / Bloody_Marcel / Bloody_Marcel / EU - Italy
fin/Finjitzu/Finjitzu/Canada CST
Sickboy007/Sickboy_007/Sickboy_007/Europe (Italy)
DongHungLong / DongHungLong / DongHungLong / USA
No_Style / No_Style / no_style / Canada (EST)
Gallenn / Hashdeff /Hashdeff / EU - France
Ilparazzo / Ilparazzo / Luca Blight / EU - Portugal
MickeyKnox / HerrHelmt / MickeyKnox / NYC
PROOP/ Mclovin'/ PROOP/ Japan
daegan / tinderboxjubilee / Daegan / USA - Midwest (glove state)
alba / alba17 / alba / USA - Europe (Belgium)
domlolz / domlolz / domlolz / Europe(UK)
Kaytwo / Kaytwo / Kaytwo / UK
grkazan11/grkazan11 /Kazan /USA Est.
Bryant / Bryant21 / Bryant21 / USA Est.
sado / sadonomic / sado / USA - East
a1m / ayuim / a1m / Yurop
ryder / Momar2099 / Momar / US-West
lawblob / lawblob / lawblob / US-EST
cjtiger300 / cjtiger300 / cjtiger300 / US EST
GodofWine/ TheGodOfWine / Skigazzi / US EST
HondaF1Fanatic / Reacher25 /jack_reacher/ USA - Midwest EST
BarrelMakingPenguin/BarrelMakingFrog/CatPajamas/ US-East
peetfeet / PeetFeet / PeetFeet / UK
GrayFoxPL / GrayFoxPL / GrayFoxPL / GrayF... I mean Europe GMT +1
PatrickEwing / Stevzie / PremierStriker / USA EAST
Gorechylde / Deathikus / Deathikus / USA East Coast
dagz / ddagz / ddagz / USA
Ploid 3.0/Ploid/Ploid/USA Central
jimmbow / BigJimmbow / bigjimmbow / US Central
Shinji / shinjijai / shinjijai / canada - est
Nos_G / Nos_G / Nos_G / Canada - EST
Torquill / Torquill / Torquill / USA
bistromathics / bistromathics / bistromathics / US (east coast)

Ilparazzo

Just thought I'd separate people from the list you posted for easier checking

USA:

johnFkennedy/?/Jfkennedy
Xintin/?/xintin
Imm0rt4l/?/-FoxD!E-
_RT_/?/RT_Boston
OniJazar/?/Jazar
Shalashaska_BR/ShalashaskaBR/ShalashaskaBR
rikichi/?/BigxBoss
GeneralIroh/?/Covertshinobi
Ktallguy/?/Ktallguy
KGKK/KGKK/KGKK
John Harker / ? / J.Harker
Slicedking / Slicedking / Slicedking
Captain N / Captain_N / Leon / USA
G35twinturbo / Gr1mj0w / Gr1mmj0w / USA - West Coast
-xBerserker- / xBerserker / xBerserker / USA
Lonestar / PSN: LonestarGA / Lonestar / CST
carlos / carlos / carlos-gaf / USA east
Teknoman / TeknomanEX / Teknoman / USA - Central
djkimothy/djkimothy/djkimothy/EST
Knify / Knify / Knify / USA - West Coast
Killthee / Killthee / Killthee / USA West Coast
Spruchy/Spruchy/Spruchy/US East
Remy / RemyVJA / remy_vja / USA
Shearie / Shearie / Shearie / US(MST)
Shinz Kicker / shinz kicker / Sh1nz/ USA
Linkzg / Linkzg64 / Linkzg / Eastern
dork / dorkimoe / dorkimoe / US-Central
Spiderjerusalem / SpidertheMad / SpiderJ / USa
twisted / dizzyd / -twisted- / east coast usa
IamMattFox / IamMattFox / IamMattFox / USA - Central
Flo_Evans / Flo Evans / FLO / USA - Central
SuperSonic1305 / SuperSonic1305 / SuperSonic / Canada EST
h3ro/ m0nkeyhero/ m0nkeyhero/ NA EST
Nozdeuce / Nozdeuce / Nozdeuce / NA EST (NeoGAF CL)
Guled / Nytekrawla / Guled / Canada EST
Costanza / CostanzaGAF / costanza / USA
Bookey / Therealbookey / Bookey/ Usa (est)
JPBrowncoat / JPBrowncoat / JPBrowncoat / US (East)
Nooreo / Nooreo / Nooreo / US, NY
Human_Shield/Human_Shield/Human_Shield/US Central
Assembly Required \ MemoryCure \ MemoryMedica \ EST
neojubei / neojehuty / Raziel / NA-EST
Ephemeris / Ephemeris / jason / US-EAST
The Crimson Kid / The Crimson King/ TheCrimsonKing / USA - East Coast
Pai Pai Master / PaiPai / PaiPai / US EAST
criesofthepast / xcaseyjonesx / xcaseyjonesx / Canada East Coast
NameGenerated / Name_Generated / NameGenerated / US East Coast
bobthefork/bobthefork/bobthefork/MST
Escalation / Escalation / Escalation / US West Coast
sext0n / joeballgame / joeballgame / usa - east
Sye d'Burns / aprodigalson / aprodigalson / US - Eastern
Ronin / RoninRevolver/ roninrevolver / US (EST)
ryder / Momar2099 / Momar / US-West
lawblob / lawblob / lawblob / US-EST
cjtiger300 / cjtiger300 / cjtiger300 / US EST
GodofWine/ TheGodOfWine / Skigazzi / US EST
HondaF1Fanatic / Reacher25 /jack_reacher/ USA - Midwest EST
BarrelMakingPenguin/BarrelMakingFrog/CatPajamas/ US-East
PatrickEwing / Stevzie / PremierStriker / USA EAST
Gorechylde / Deathikus / Deathikus / USA East Coast
dagz / ddagz / ddagz / USA
Ploid 3.0/Ploid/Ploid/USA Central
jimmbow / BigJimmbow / bigjimmbow / US Central
Shinji / shinjijai / shinjijai / canada - est
Nos_G / Nos_G / Nos_G / Canada - EST
Torquill / Torquill / Torquill / USA
bistromathics / bistromathics / bistromathics / US (east coast)
w2000 / w2000 / w2000 / US (EST)
Broadbandito / Broadbandit / Broadbandit / USA central
JodyAnthony / JodyAnthony / JodyAnthony / USA-Central
lunlunqq / lunlunqq / lunlunqq/ USA - EST
reilo / reilo / reilo / NW USA
Median / Median23 / median23 / Canada EST
Volcynika / Volcynika / Volcynika / region USA, CST
Miamiwesker/dvader654/Wesker US EST
Somnia / Somnia / Somnia / USA - Central
Kryptonic / Kryptonic83 / Kryptonic / US West
LeoStenbuck/LeoStenbuck/LeoStenbuck Sydney, Australia
PhiLonius / PhiLonius / Philonius / Region - USA (East Coast)
schlew / schlew / schlew / Canada EST
greatestjediever / greatestjediever / giant_stallion / USA (Pacific)
davepoobond / davepoobond / davepoobond / USA West
lambchop / sun-drop / sun-drop / NZ
bran/homiebear/Bran/Canada PST
Freedom = $1.05 / theberserker22 / Freedom = $1.05 / NA EST
greenjerk / todahawk / g_jerk / USA EST
firehaw12 / firehawk1234 / firehawk12 / Canada EST
SpudBud / SgtSpud / Spudbud / USA EST
comrade / DespiZe / comrade / US West
AzRim904 / AzRim904 / AzRim / USA east
JakOfTheShadows / JakOfTheShadows / Jak / US East
Dartastic / Dartastic / Dartastic / USA
fin/Finjitzu/Finjitzu/Canada CST
Iced_Eagle / briguy992 / briguy992 / USA - West Coast
DongHungLong / DongHungLong / DongHungLong / USA
No_Style / No_Style / no_style / Canada (EST)
MickeyKnox / HerrHelmt / MickeyKnox / NYC
daegan / tinderboxjubilee / Daegan / USA - Midwest (glove state)
grkazan11/grkazan11 /Kazan /USA Est.
Bryant / Bryant21 / Bryant21 / USA Est.
sado / sadonomic / sado / USA - East
Bajan32 / Bajan32 / Bajan32 / USA - PST
Auron Kale / US - West Coast
ToyMachine228/Ryan_Reynolds / US
bdizzle / longmeat / longmeat - US
Karg / Karrg / kargthepirate - USA - EST

Europe:

Xun / Volcanux / Volcanux
-viper-/ viper107 /-viper-
Bugnology / ? / Boredsnake
freethought/ freethought69 / freethought
Bamihap/?/bamihap_nl
News Bot/?/ Newsbot
Beedog/?/beedog
Itxaka/Itxaka/Itxaka
Indeed/Inthedeed/indeed
Cassano/gaberad/gaberad
Darkflight/starlitgundan/Darkflight/
Ilanna/foxgirl/FoxyAphrodite
dazed808/Rick808/dazed/uk
bovo/bovo/bovo/UK
Steroyd / Steroyd / Steroyd / UK BST (GMT+1)
kamorra / kamorra / kamorra / GMT+2
Facism / Live_Feed / Live_Feed / GMT.
Yasser / Astroboy7 / astroboy7 / UK
Doc Evils / DocEvils / Doc Evils / UK GMT 0
ARCHNEMESIS/ archnemesis / Arch / Europe (GMT+1)
DunpealD / Dunpeal-1 / DunpealD / Europe
Kazenone / Nohne / Kazenone / GMT (London, UK)
Zeouterlimits / Zeouterlimits / Zeouterlimits / GMT (Ireland)
Cragen / Cragen / Cragen / Norway, GMT +1
vag 2.0 / goontime / wow just wow / UK-GMT
Dave1988/Dave1988/Dave1988/ Poland (GMT+1)
Ninja Kn1ght / Ninja_Kn1ght / NinjaKn1ght / Europe (Ireland)
Mromson / Mromson / Mromson / Europe
dhelfric / nin90 / NIN / Europe
Blablurn / DimiKun /Blablurn / Europe
randomwab / randomwab / randomwab! / Europe
Omikaru / Omikaru /Omikaru / Europe (UK)
HixxSAFC / Jonno73 / Jon73 / Europe (UK)
dabookerman / dabookerman / dabookerman / Europe (UK)
Sin / Numemonja / Sin / Europe
Melhisedek/Melhisedek__/Melhisedek/ EU - Sweden
Sickboy007/Sickboy_007/Sickboy_007/Europe (Italy)
TTP / Bloody_Marcel / Bloody_Marcel / EU - Italy
Gallenn / Hashdeff /Hashdeff / EU - France
Ilparazzo / Ilparazzo / Luca Blight / EU - Portugal
alba / alba17 / alba / USA - Europe (Belgium)
domlolz / domlolz / domlolz / Europe(UK)
Kaytwo / Kaytwo / Kaytwo / UK
a1m / ayuim / a1m / Yurop
peetfeet / PeetFeet / PeetFeet / UK
GrayFoxPL / GrayFoxPL / GrayFoxPL / GrayF... I mean Europe GMT +1

Japan:

PROOP/ Mclovin'/ PROOP/ Japan

Top Bottom