• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Sanjuro

CNfRJnC.png

Mayberry pops it up, David Wright makes the catch and the ballgame is over!

Davis Wright pops a 2-run jack his 1st AB back, Mets win the game 6-4 and Wright had a couple of hits, and Murphy had a banner game. Daisuke Matzbullcocky get sthe win.

Pirates throwing this shit out the window I see. Not over yet, but damn, what dumb shit is this.

G-I-JONES COME ON... NOPE. The KDKA radio announcers are hilarious.

Pirates blow a 3 run lead in the 9th.
Give up the go-ahead run in the 10th.
Cardinals tie it up with the Brewers in the bottom of the 7th within 10 minutes of all of the above madness.

I know I'm the only member of JaysGAF left at this point, but here's a fun fact/illustration of how painful this season's been to watch: going back to the beginning of baseball, JP Arencibia has the 13th lowest OBP in history for batters with at least 400 PA. Up it to 450 PA, and he's tied for 5th lowest. Make it modern baseball history (so since 1920), and he's tied for 3rd lowest. If it drops just a few more points, it'll be the worst ever.

But trading away Travis D'Arnaud for the husk of RA Dickey was totally worth it.

jakncoke

Banned
I know I'm the only member of JaysGAF left at this point, but here's a fun fact/illustration of how painful this season's been to watch: going back to the beginning of baseball, JP Arencibia has the 13th lowest OBP in history for batters with at least 400 PA. Up it to 450 PA, and he's tied for 5th lowest. Make it modern baseball history (so since 1920), and he's tied for 3rd lowest. If it drops just a few more points, it'll be the worst ever.

But trading away Travis D'Arnaud for the husk of RA Dickey was totally worth it.

wow .232

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Don't know how much playing time D'Arnaud would have gotten with the Jays this year anyways, with the injury he had. Also he's been worth -0.4 WAR since the Mets called him up.

Top Bottom