• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

rekameohs

Banned
If there is a worst organization than the Diamondbacks in all of sports I can't think of it. What a bunch of whiny little cunt douchebags.

Goofy-Blushing-Playing-With-His-Ears.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Well I mean obviously Wood should be in the playoff rotation. But I wouldn't mind having Maholm in the pen.

alstein

Well I mean obviously Wood should be in the playoff rotation. But I wouldn't mind having Maholm in the pen.

Wood has also sucked lately, though I'm more confident in him than Maholm. I'd even consider tandem starting Wood/Maholm to each go 3-4 against the Cards in a game 4. Wood would be much more useful in the pen than Maholm, Wood's been a reliever this year and he isn't a junkballer.

Also gives you a mopup guy if you're losing a game 11-1 so you don't have to burn your entire pen or if a starter goes down.

Jubs

Is freddy garcia eligible for a spot on the postseason roster? I rather have him be our long-man/mop-up than maholm. Tired of him.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'd rather have Wood being more valuable in the rotation than in the bullpen. Maholm would be the third lefty and would also be fine for mop up. Plus if a starter gets injured he can fill in.

My wife organized the awards presented at tonights phils pregame show. They are to honor police and firefighters. Then this happened:

VT9ny3w.jpg

A fire right near the park during the awards.

jakncoke

Banned
3-1

Hope Martin stops slumping

15, 8 , 8 , 6

Liriano pitch count per inning. lets see what the 5th bring

4-2, dammit all

hitting liriano hard in the 5th

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Don't know what's more sad. The Astros, or the Indians inability to do anything against the Astros.

Astros like to give some teams fits for whatever reason. Especially the Angels this year. (Or the Phillies all the time).

Whoop there it goes.

Is that Makoto?

Top Bottom