• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Darn guess I have to go back to the sub, Ill miss the same day simuldub :(

We know you've been loving the same-day SimulDub™, which has been our hero project for the season. At first, only six episodes of dubs were expected to air the same day as the subs, but our teams kept up the pace for a whopping 14 episodes!

While we plan to do more in the future, episode 27 was our last same-day dub for Season Two of My Hero Academia, and we will now return to our usual schedule of airing two weeks after Japan. Learn more on our blog and stay tuned for the episode 28 SimulDub™ airing July 29th, only on FunimationNow!

I love TodoMido arts so much
DETWDpvUIAIgN8f.jpg:large

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
How's the second season compared to the first? I recently got done reading the whole manga, and I REALLY enjoyed it, but the first season didn't really grab like the manga did.

Having to switch to the Japanese dub because Funi has slipped on the simildub. Bah.

Fun episode. Next episode will presumably be Stain kicking everyone's backsides I guess.

NSESN

The screams make the noumus much more disturbing. And the animation and music make the threat much bigger imo. When I read the manga I didn't notice that it was evening until a reread of the chapter.

Way better than the first season, manga's still better

I disagree.

Shigaraki has the best shoes in the anime. Still prefer his ideals and etc over Stains roundabout way, and all the Tenya screentime moments are so bleagh. Oh well just have to plow on through this.

Hikaru Midorikawa voice w Jeanist was amazing, he sounded similar to my fav character roles for him.

Jeb

Gran Torino continues to be cool.

Whew. Next episode is gonna be a great one. Really enjoyed the manga counterpart.

Pls no hinting.
This is what annoys me about these threads, the Attack On Titan one in particular.

Problem is I keep coming into them when I am bored, completely forgetting why I try to ignore them in the first place.

ShadyK54

Pls no hinting.
This is what annoys me about these threads, the Attack On Titan one in particular.

Problem is I keep coming into them when I am bored, completely forgetting why I try to ignore them in the first place.

I could see how you would feel this way...if I made a coy mention of something more specific, for example something happening to a particular character.

With that, I don't see how my post was hinting in any way. I can't say the next episode will be great based off of next week's preview, or comment how I enjoyed the manga's portrayal of the current events of the anime?

Duly noted. Sorry that this was some sort of "hinting" or spoilers for you.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Having to switch to the Japanese dub because Funi has slipped on the simildub. Bah.

Fun episode. Next episode will presumably be Stain kicking everyone's backsides I guess.

Watched all of season 1 in English and switched over when I read the news, so far I'm about 4 episodes into season 2, and the Japanese version is much better so far.

Hello.

I've just started watching this and very much enjoying it. Almost finished the first series.

Two quick questions: 1. How many episodes of series 2 have aired and 2. What day does it usually air?

Thanks.

Jeb

I could see how you would feel this way...if I made a coy mention of something more specific, for example something happening to a particular character.

With that, I don't see how my post was hinting in any way. I can't say the next episode will be great based off of next week's preview, or comment how I enjoyed the manga's portrayal of the current events of the anime?

Duly noted. Sorry that this was some sort of "hinting" or spoilers for you.
Just please dont talk about the next episode's contents if you know whats in them.

I'm now conditioned to raise my expectations after the AOT threads were hinting all the major twists and moments.

Top Bottom