• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

DJ GT-S said:
April stands for Aprilia

ibcl5l.jpg

It's still at the dealer, but I'll be bringing it home sometime this month, it's just that due to record snowfall this year, I've got nowhere to put it for now ;)
I say buy a Buell.

Some of this stuff is march, but i didn't get around to taking a pic. my G9 died, so i am stuck with my old shitty samsung :(

SA400001Medium.jpg

SA400002Medium.jpg

SA400006Medium.jpg

This was like a dream catch. list price was 17,800, was marked down to 14,900, got it for 13,000. only has 87k km. after i got it back, i found a speeding warning from arizona in the glove compartment, the previous owner was a woman born in 1931. so mostly highway miles, driven by a little old lady. the car is like new, loaded. sunroof, power everything, leather and wood everywhere, cd changer and all that. its just gorgeous.

SA400010Medium.jpg

march:(rogers video 2 for 40 sale)
Sonic(ps3)
MOH:A(360)
Tony hawks proving ground(360)
Flatout, ultimate carnage(360)
Jericho(360)
sega rally revo(360)
samurai warriors 2: legends(360)

April:(best buy like, 20 minutes ago)
Eternal sonata(360)
Blue dragon(360)
Tomb Raider: Anniversary(360)
Lost planet(360)
Sonic and the secret rings(WII)
GTA IV SE preorder(360)
GTA IV SE preorder(PS3)

All in all, should hold me over until GTA IV, or at least take my mind off it for a bit :(

inner-G

Banned
My camera didn't like the shiny wrapping on Kyo, so GAF gets scans

kyo021.jpg

Got the whols series and GBA game for $29.99 :D

And... Nippon Ichi goodness!! :3

coverMK.jpg

sdtkMK.jpg

gameMK.jpg

MarkMan said:
Real Estate must be good in your guys area... here in Southern California it's been going doooooooooowwwwwwn...

Sucks for a lot of ppl. Glad I have my own place.

Hey MarkMan,

What part of socal do you live in? Rancho Cucamonga here. I bought a condo two years ago, lol should have waited. I am getting married soon so I'm going to purchase a house and rent out the condo.

MarkMan said:
Real Estate must be good in your guys area... here in Southern California it's been going doooooooooowwwwwwn...

Sucks for a lot of ppl. Glad I have my own place.

Hey MarkMan,

What part of socal do you live in? Rancho Cucamonga here. I bought a condo two years ago, lol should have waited. I am getting married soon so I'm going to purchase a house and rent out the condo.

sry for the double post, my broswer froze.

inner-G said:
My camera didn't like the shiny wrapping on Kyo, so GAF gets scans

kyo021.jpg

Got the whols series and GBA game for $29.99 :D

The Samurai Deeper Kyo game got a domestic release? Wow. Where did you find that bundle, anyway?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
PIMPBYBLUD said:
Hey MarkMan,

sry for the double post, my broswer froze.

I'm in San Diego, CA. Good luck with the house purchase! Gas prices down here are ridiculous!

DJ GT-S said:
hehe, I wasn't sure if you were bring a dick, or if the SR50's big bike-like bodywork had deceived you :p
Naw, but that scooter does have a bike-like body now that you mention it.

Still, I like my Buell.

Luthair

MarkMan said:
I'm in San Diego, CA. Good luck with the house purchase! Gas prices down here are ridiculous!
Im in North County and its freaken nutz how much some of these places are going for here >.<

Danoss

GAFApr08.jpg

Still got GTA4 to go and will be visiting The Beer Factory tomorrow to make a batch of beer in their microbrewery.

arena08

Stabby McSter said:
DSC02944.jpg

mgs essential collection (even though i pretty much played the shit out of them all), the new muse album haarp (YUMMAY), and one of the new lrg shirts

also some shorts i bought from old navy but i'm currently wearing them :lol

I see everyone picking up this MGS Collection, any idea if this is hitting Europe any time soon?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
These are my March purchases. I would've posted them in that respective thread but I was waiting for a certain game that I purchased in March to arrive.
SANY0743.jpg

I went to pre-order MGS4 LE and told the guy I didn't buy the DMC4 CE there and he goes into the counter and gets me one of those. Thought that was nice of him. MGS TSE, what else is there to say, I love it. RSV2 is now consuming a lot of my online time now that they fixed the server issues.

SANY0747.jpg

This is indeed my biggest PSP month ever with these 2 high profile games. I haven't talked about it in the official thread since I was waiting to finish CC FF7 (which I just did tonight!) but I can't wait to play GoW. The game I was waiting for that I bought in March (Dragon Warrior 7 in GREAT condition) finally arrived today as well. All in all, gaming wise, I think this was an excellent month.

BobLoblaw

Banned
A few of these are late March "gets," but I'm just now getting around to some of this.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

* Finally got my PSP and some of the best games available for it.
IMG_0012.jpg

* My HD DVD collection, which I've finally completed.
IMG_0013.jpg

* Everything on top (i.e. No Country For Old Men)
IMG_0014.jpg

* Everything on top (i.e. Lady in the Water...what an awful movie).
IMG_0003.jpg

* Some money came in and I was finally able to get Star Trek: Next Generation...
IMG_0005.jpg

* Deep Space 9 (which I've never seen) and ....
IMG_0008-1.jpg

* Voyager (which I've never seen beyond season 2).
IMG_0011.jpg

Acceptable!

Kapsama

SIP YEK NOD said:
This was like a dream catch. list price was 17,800, was marked down to 14,900, got it for 13,000. only has 87k km. after i got it back, i found a speeding warning from arizona in the glove compartment, the previous owner was a woman born in 1931. so mostly highway miles, driven by a little old lady. the car is like new, loaded. sunroof, power everything, leather and wood everywhere, cd changer and all that. its just gorgeous.

Odd choice for a personal car, what made you get one? They're awesome vehicles though.
BobLoblaw said:
IMG_0008-1.jpg

* Voyager (which I've never seen beyond season 2).
Coming from someone who has seen all episodes: That's the opposite of "Money well spent.":D

Late last month + uh, now.

thingssat001.jpg

Vidya gaaammes. Play-Asia sale. :(
Bottom right is the special edition of the hilariously awesome Blood Grinder movie.

thingssat002.jpg

I also came across a Saturn this arvo, which was kinda cool considering mine's been crapping out for a while now. But I didn't notice this is actually an American Saturn 'til I got home!

thingssat003.jpg

Came with a step down adaptor..

thingssat004.jpg

But I still need to get something to actually plug it into the bloody wall to see if it even works! Does anyone know if the Saturn Action Replay will run PAL games on an American system?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Here's what I got last week and this week. The Oneechanbara game is from March, but I forgot to post it. The MOVIE is out soon...Oscar-caliber I'm sure! XD

-Simple 2000 Series Volume 101: The Oneechanpon
-Raiden Fighters Aces
-Tomb Raider Anniversary w/bonus DVD
-Musou Orochi Rebirth Of The Demon Lord (Warriors Orochi 2) w/bonus pen.

2384100117_668bf91292_b.jpg

Damaged

DJ GT-S said:
Nope, as I said, it's still at the dealer as record amounts of snow stop me from bringing it home. Right now it's in the basement, in a room full of other bikes (KTM, Aprilia, Thor, etc)

Sorry bud, ill learn to read one day. Enjoy our new bike :)

Tenbatsu

SabinFigaro said:
2d1u1dl.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Art Books / Game Guides. Just arrived from Japan today.

Awesome!! I had a similar chinese version one when I was a kid with Edgar on the front but its different from yours. Still have it thou.

Bliddo

OzPulse said:
[IMG ]http://members.optusnet.com.au/ozpulse/GAF/GAFApr08.jpg[/IMG]

Still got GTA4 to go and will be visiting The Beer Factory tomorrow to make a batch of beer in their microbrewery.
Awww I want those portal merchandise :(
In the Valve store the shipping fee to Italy is atrocius

Rlan

Bliddo said:
Awww I want those portal merchandise :(
In the Valve store the shipping fee to Italy is atrocius

It's terrible for Australia too. Ozpulse, how'd you get them? Any cheaper?

SERGE

Raife said:
What is that? It looks Sega related?

logo.jpg

It's Segagaga!

"Back in 2001, over in Japan, Sega released a niche Dreamcast game called Segagaga. It is dubbed a "Sega Simulation", which already sounds distinctly different from your typical video game. The concept behind the game isn't too far from reality - Sega is in DEEP trouble, having lost all but 3% of the world marketplace share to the insidious Dogma Corporation. In order to save the company, the president initiates the super secret plan Segagaga, wherein they pull some random kids off the street, put them in charge of the company, and hope they put the company back on the track to success. Naturally, you're one of those kids."

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/segagaga/segagaga.htm

Danoss

Rlan said:
It's terrible for Australia too. Ozpulse, how'd you get them? Any cheaper?
Too right the postage is bad for Australia, $27 hurts the pocket a little. Thats why I grabbed 2 shirts and the coffee mug. I figured that the postage spread out across those items makes it just bearable.

If I'd known anyone else was interested, I would've gone halves or something. I want to grab a few other things from there later. Aussies PM me if you want a part of that order or vice versa.

SERGE said:
It's Segagaga!

"Back in 2001, over in Japan, Sega released a niche Dreamcast game called Segagaga. It is dubbed a "Sega Simulation", which already sounds distinctly different from your typical video game. The concept behind the game isn't too far from reality - Sega is in DEEP trouble, having lost all but 3% of the world marketplace share to the insidious Dogma Corporation. In order to save the company, the president initiates the super secret plan Segagaga, wherein they pull some random kids off the street, put them in charge of the company, and hope they put the company back on the track to success. Naturally, you're one of those kids."

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/segagaga/segagaga.htm

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard...

nny

SERGE said:
Ohh man today was very good!
I wanted this 8 years ago but at least I finally snagged it!
GAGA2.jpg

very nice..does every copy come in that box or is it a special edition?

GAZERK said:
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard...

You spelled "coolest" wrong, man.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
BobLoblaw said:
A few of these are late March "gets," but I'm just now getting around to some of this.

IMG_0011.jpg

UNAcceptable!

Never put Voyager at the top. That is a known rule.

SERGE

nny said:
very nice..does every copy come in that box or is it a special edition?

You spelled "coolest" wrong, man.

It was initially released only through Sega's online store, D-Direct. In addition to the standard jewel case, it was also released in a DVD case, as well as issued in a special edition boxset that included a t-shirt and some pins. Since the game met with some success, it was eventually released into retail, although it's still not an easy game to find. Anyone willing to brave the Japanese language will find one of the most original, self-referential titles ever made, a stroke of genius that's a virtual dream come true for Sega fans.

nny

SERGE said:
It was initially released only through Sega's online store, D-Direct. In addition to the standard jewel case, it was also released in a DVD case, as well as issued in a special edition boxset that included a t-shirt and some pins. Since the game met with some success, it was eventually released into retail, although it's still not an easy game to find. Anyone willing to brave the Japanese language will find one of the most original, self-referential titles ever made, a stroke of genius that's a virtual dream come true for Sega fans.

I was always curious about this game, but fearing too big a language barrier I've never even searched for it. Even without understanding the game, that package alone is a great collector's item; congrats on your purchase.

Top Bottom