• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

OzPulse said:
GAFApr08.jpg

Still got GTA4 to go and will be visiting The Beer Factory tomorrow to make a batch of beer in their microbrewery.

Why does your Wii RE4 Boxart look better than mine :(

I want

Danoss

NarcissisticJay said:
Why does your Wii RE4 Boxart look better than mine :(

I want

That's the PAL box art. Miles better than the NTSC version. It's been happening quite a bit lately.

I always find myself browsinf thru these threads for the awesomeness that people buy in a month. And let me tell you, some of you buy alot, ALOT I say. I always wanted to post here, but to lazy to make pictures.

But today, I present my first post of what I got today.
e0jrs.jpg

Bad phonepic, I know, but it's better than a stockpic.
2 Horisticks for the 360, ordered them of Amazon.co.uk. One for me and the other for a friend who was searching for these at a low price. A total of 99,12 Euro.

LiK

StickyFingers said:
But today, I present my first post of what I got today.
http://i25.tinypic.com/e0jrs.jpg

Bad phonepic, I know, but it's better than a stockpic.
2 Horisticks for the 360, ordered them of Amazon.co.uk. One for me and the other for a friend who was searching for these at a low price. A total of 99,12 Euro.[/QUOTE]

*thumbs up*

p2535748

Not exactly sexy looking but:
NAS.jpg

I got a NAS to be a media server for my HTPC and a uPNP server for the PS3. 4x1TB drives in RAID 5.

Echoes

YagizY said:
Wait, how are you getting that for free?
Isn't it free? I was browsing their site and was shocked that it's free, really. And since you don't have to subscribe to play free games, I DLed it along with Commandos 3.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
SERGE said:
It's Segagaga!

"Back in 2001, over in Japan, Sega released a niche Dreamcast game called Segagaga. It is dubbed a "Sega Simulation", which already sounds distinctly different from your typical video game. The concept behind the game isn't too far from reality - Sega is in DEEP trouble, having lost all but 3% of the world marketplace share to the insidious Dogma Corporation. In order to save the company, the president initiates the super secret plan Segagaga, wherein they pull some random kids off the street, put them in charge of the company, and hope they put the company back on the track to success. Naturally, you're one of those kids."

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/segagaga/segagaga.htm

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Holy shit. I had to pull myself off the floor to type his post.

thebooks222.jpg

I went on a small Amazon splurge and decided to catch up on my P-A volumes (actually, volume, I only had one).

- Penny Arcade - Vol. 2 - Epic Legends of the Magic Sword Kings
- Penny Arcade - Vol. 3 - The WarSun Prophecies
- Penny Arcade - Vol. 4 - Birds Are Weird
(BONUS) - The Trial of Colonel Sweeto and Other Stories (hardcover!)

All for $45 w/ free shipping.

gta4preorder819.jpg

I'm fucking ready.

stranglehold685.jpg

I needed something to play on my PC.

therest594.jpg

- Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus
- Metal Gear Solid - The Essential Collection
- Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PS3)
- Total Recall (BALOO-RAY)
- Once Upon a Time in the West (DVD; $5 - fucking bargain)

Manp

p2535748 said:
Not exactly sexy looking but:
NAS.jpg

I got a NAS to be a media server for my HTPC and a uPNP server for the PS3. 4x1TB drives in RAID 5.

3TB of awesomeness, that is sexy

:)

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Sony 5.1 Bravia sound system, which has absolutely changed how I play games. FPS with 5.1 sound open up a whole new world. Being able to tell where you're being attacked from by sound alone is a truly huge step forward in gaming. I'm in love:

100_8277.jpg

I got the Harry Potter game for $14 at Best Buy on clearance for my son, who absolutely loves it. I played it for about 6 hours and feel I got my money's worth. I got the whole Rock Band set, but didn't have the will to go and take a picture of the whole thing.

100_8288.jpg

My free EGM subscription and my free 5 BluRay's for purchasing my second PS3 with my Kuro. In the end I got the PS3 for $300 because I bought the Kuro and then 6 free movies with it. Not a bad deal at all, even if I use it as the PS3 my son plays and to watch BluRays on my LCD in the living room only. I use my 60gb PS3 as my primary gaming device in the den. Nobody but me touches it. :D

100_8281.jpg

Xamdou

AprilPickups.jpg

Death Note magnets, new SwitchEasy Capsule Case for my Iphone and the whole Kyo Samurai Deeper anime series w/ GBA game for $30! ;O

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
88293147fa87.jpg

Once again, sorry for the cell phone quality.
Hopefully one of these can net me some money right before the beta starts :p
Also I finally gave in and Pre-ordered GTA IV, held out as long as I could.

kuYuri

DSC04791.jpg

That is an AMERICAN DS3 that I preordered from Amazon for $50. Got Taito Legends 2 at Circuit City for $9.99. I'm also a second copy of Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2.

Here's another shot of the DS3.

DSC04792.jpg

Yes Boss!

rings.jpg

Broke down at Costco and got Rings for a few bucks less ($36)...got a cheapy bottle of wine to unwind before going to work tonight and breaking in Rings during my graveyard shift.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Lazy to take a picture... I'll take one this weekend with all my crap.

Got the new EGM in the mail, a Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Prima strat guide, and last week's Famitsu with the Capcom anniversary DVD.

mr stroke

Yes Boss! said:
rings.jpg

Broke down at Costco and got Rings for a few bucks less ($36)...got a cheapy bottle of wine to unwind before going to work tonight and breaking in Rings during my graveyard shift.

Wait, you can drink at or before work?(and play FF?????)
where the hell do you work?

drakesfortune said:
Sony 5.1 Bravia sound system, which has absolutely changed how I play games. FPS with 5.1 sound open up a whole new world. Being able to tell where you're being attacked from by sound alone is a truly huge step forward in gaming. I'm in love:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/tubejay/100_8277.jpg[IMG]

Great choice in TV...not so much for sound..

Yes Boss!

mr stroke said:
Wait, you can drink at or before work?(and play FF?????)
where the hell do you work?

Yeah, it is only 6 pm and i work in four hours so I'm plenty fine to finish my bottle before then. I'm graveyard at a gas station so, yeah, I get to play DS and PSP all night...but the pay is low.

Yes Boss! said:
Yeah, it is only 6 pm and i work in four hours so I'm plenty fine to finish my bottle before then. I'm graveyard at a gas station so, yeah, I get to play DS and PSP all night...but the pay is low.
Try not to get shot. :(

Yes Boss!

Captain Glanton said:
Try not to get shot. :(

yeah,

it is in South Orange County...or yuppie-ville. plus the sheriff Substation for all of South county (Irvine thru San Clemente) comes through my station and fills up. In other words not too hairy. Plus, i only sell about 2000 gallons for the entire night and most of that is at the pump credit/debit so i only see fifty customers for the entire night.

In other words: pretty safe.

Top Bottom