• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Spotted this on eBay last week and couldn't not bid. Love Shinkiro's art.

AKkWyH4.jpg

JEKKI

oohhhhh myyyyy goooooshhh I've been sitting on a broken PSP for over a year thanks to stripped screws...

but I found a repair shop that was able to take of it for me!

now I can finally play (good) video games again!!

10598483_254345151431148_1442299151_n.jpg

I also got a new tshirt!

NFreak

Yep. You're winning at life. That's wild mate. That S2000 looks mint. Congrats

Thanks! It's got a few scratches and stone chips here and there and it has a decent number of miles on it but you expect that in a 10 year old car. Other than that though it looks and drives great. Got a pretty good deal on it too!

lem0n

I got a new car :D

SeHUVI6.jpg

Convertible buddies! (check the avatar, lol)

AP2 S2K is one of the best 2 door sports cars out there. Why pay all that money for an FR-S/BRZ/GT86 when you can get one of those for more than half the price?? Great choice.

Some new travel- friendly bottles:
6fdec6adb1c13c0d3b81d2e98d0e8e04_zps5ad897d0.jpg

And a new figure. Revoltech revolMini Solid Snake. Mini but very cool.
Front:
202b5b94cb8feff75a91960c2f7b8d9d_zps3c69d103.jpg

Back:
36c21754bc8c8c729bc917a735da2fcc_zps6553cbd9.jpg

Size comparison with my box of contacts:
b089f4278d2b3ee2ea1211e7ae5dda0b_zps4a0caf4b.jpg

phant0m

Joined WiiU GAF this week...

k9tea1Y.jpg

Not pictured:
Wiimote+ / Nunchuk
Pikmin 3 (digital)
Shovel Knight (digital)

phant0m

Convertible buddies! (check the avatar, lol)

AP2 S2K is one of the best 2 door sports cars out there. Why pay all that money for an FR-S/BRZ/GT86 when you can get one of those for more than half the price?? Great choice.

Count me in the vert club! I have a 135i convertible. S2k's are a fantastic set of wheels though.

Galdius

A new Mother for this family has arrived.

jUXYz3Pl.jpg

I will finally play the first Mother game. I already had it for the NES but never played, I hope this changes now with the GBA version.

prateeko

I actually got these a little while ago but never posted it...some old pics of some amazing (brand new!) Pokémon Center GBAs I bought last year (my collection was destroyed when my parents house was robbed back when I was in school and two things I lost which I especially missed were my brand new, never used Celebi and Suicune GBAs...):
ClickToEnlarge said:

And a couple shots of the GBAs (never used or turned on obviously since this is for collecting purposes - even still have the of original AA batteries included <3):

ClickToEnlarge said:

I'd recommend you don't turn them on. The display is nowhere near as good as I remembered it to be with the one I recently purchased. So very dim.

prateeko

I'd recommend you don't turn them on. The display is nowhere near as good as I remembered it to be with the one I recently purchased. So very dim.

Those were brand new and I am keeping them for collecting purposes. Only did that last year to record the serial numbers. I'm working on getting a backlit GBA for everyday use to replace my AGS-101. Come on, I couldn't ever use something that new when it's clearly for collecting purposes!

Those were brand new and I am keeping them for collecting purposes. Only did that last year to record the serial numbers. I'm working on getting a backlit GBA for everyday use to replace my AGS-101. Come on, I couldn't ever use something that new when it's clearly for collecting purposes!

My daily burner for Game Boy titles is a Famitsu Game Boy Light. ;)

Galdius

Awesome, man. Where can I get my hands on this?

The same guy that did the Mother 3 release last year did the Mother 1+2 but it's already sold out. I bought it in mid june and it was sent at the end of june. It took around 40 days to be delivered here in Brazil.

Victrix

*beard*
I have joined Nextgentendo:

Ck8kue.jpg

wjj8i0Yl.jpg

MonHun3 is in the mail

Next 3DS targets: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing, Theatrhythm, Super Mario 3DLand, Kid Icarus

Next WiiU targets: Basically everything :D

Gameboy415

DsWYRFn.jpg

-The Blu-Rays are from Amazon but I found the DVD sets on clearance at Half-Price Books for under $5 each.

U3iqoJf.jpg

-I stocked up on PS3 triggers which were on clearance at Target and found all of the games super-cheap at various thrift shops.

gSoEzwh.jpg

-I gave up collecting Star Wars figures years ago but I had to get these the second I saw them! Speeder Bikes & Jabba the Hutt were two of my favorite things from Star Wars as a kid and these are some of the best looking figures I've ever seen!
I found the TMNT plush ball at Goodwill for $0.49. :)

j69AMY4.jpg

-I scoured my 3 closest Target stores and was able to find most of these awesome new Nintendo figures. I still need to track down Link, DK, & Bowser but I'm planning to check several stores tomorrow so hopefully they're not all sold out.

Bond007

DsWYRFn.jpg

-The Blu-Rays are from Amazon but I found the DVD sets on clearance at Half-Price Books for under $5 each.

U3iqoJf.jpg

-I stocked up on PS3 triggers which were on clearance at Target and found all of the games super-cheap at various thrift shops.

gSoEzwh.jpg

-I gave up collecting Star Wars figures years ago but I had to get these the second I saw them! Speeder Bikes & Jabba the Hutt were two of my favorite things from Star Wars as a kid and these are some of the best looking figures I've ever seen!
I found the TMNT plush ball at Goodwill for $0.49. :)

j69AMY4.jpg

-I scoured my 3 closest Target stores and was able to find most of these awesome new Nintendo figures. I still need to track down Link, DK, & Bowser but I'm planning to check several stores tomorrow so hopefully they're not all sold out.

Shit, those black series Star Wars figures are out? i thought it was Oct release.

AdanVC

Joined WiiU GAF this week...

k9tea1Y.jpg

Not pictured:
Wiimote+ / Nunchuk
Pikmin 3 (digital)
Shovel Knight (digital)

Welcome to Wii U GAF :D. Just with MK8 alone you will have months of fun guaranteed. I've never saw the back of the Mario and Luigi bundle. Such a cool artwork!

A new Mother for this family has arrived.

jUXYz3Pl.jpg

I will finally play the first Mother game. I already had it for the NES but never played, I hope this changes now with the GBA version.

HNNNGHH! Excellent pick-up. Congrats!

I actually got these a little while ago but never posted it...some old pics of some amazing (brand new!) Pokémon Center GBAs I bought last year (my collection was destroyed when my parents house was robbed back when I was in school and two things I lost which I especially missed were my brand new, never used Celebi and Suicune GBAs...):

Love the colors of this GBAs!! Awesome pick-ups :D

And a couple shots of the GBAs (never used or turned on obviously since this is for collecting purposes - even still have the of original AA batteries included <3):

Love the colors of these GBAs! Awesome pick-ups :D

Top Bottom