• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

13052008055.jpg

Dead formats rock!

...in the short term.

rSpooky

Not to much this month.
Had visitors for two weeks, and my kids need silly stuff such as food, clothes and bracers ..geesh :lol

But did find buzz and buzz jr ( inlcuding the controllers) for $17,50 each at walmart:
DSC_2415small.jpg

And we bought this little kitty:
DSC_2409small.jpg

Who loves watching me play GTAIV, my other purchase this month.
DSC_2414small.jpg

Lince

Banned
LTTP shopping week

Forza 2 + Assassin's Creed PC (tin case) + Lost Planet (tin case Limited Edition)

great deal, everything for 70 Euros and new/factory sealed.

mayo.jpg

bryehn

Boom Blox. Awesome. My favourite Wii game yet.

08-05-13-boom.jpg

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Still never finished Dual Strike, but got a great deal on Goozex

08-05-13-aw.jpg

Ghost Squad. Dolphin Gun.

08-05-13-ghost.jpg

GrimGrimoire. Again, great deal on Goozex, and seems like a summer morning type of game.

08-05-13-grim.jpg

WiiWare Launch!!!

08-05-13-ffcc.jpg

08-05-13-lost.jpg

08-05-13-defend.jpg

08-05-13-pop.jpg

Queens of the Stone Age Tour Shirt from Sunday's concert in Ottawa

08-05-13-qotsa1.jpg

08-05-13-qotsa2.jpg

Couple colour coded network cables for 360 & PS3 and a new piece of COAX from Monoprice

08-05-13-cables.jpg

Got my 1st HD movie :p Shaun of the Dead for a fiver

DSC00160-1.jpg

You've got red on you.

I also bought the new I am Legend and Alien vs Predator movies :lol

DSC00159.jpg

mr stroke

does anyone elses wife/girlfiend think its wierd of you posting pics of what you bought on the internet? my wife noticed I was taking shots of for this thread I thought it was extemely strange:lol

bryehn

mr stroke said:
does anyone elses wife/girlfiend think its wierd of you posting pics of what you bought on the internet? my wife noticed I was taking shots of for this thread I thought it was extemely strange:lol

Not at all. My better half found me scanning this thread one month last year and actually encouraged me to join in.

LiK

mr stroke said:

nah, a lot of people share various things online. pics of your purchases is just one of them. there's a lot more useless things posted online so don't feel weird. ;)

takotchi

This is most of the stuff I grabbed in April/May. I also got the camera I used to take the picture, but I wasn't about to use a mirror to make it take a picture of itself.

DSC00030.jpg

The Xbox Live thing is a camera/12 month gold bundle that was on clearance for 40 bucks. The little box has the official DS lite rumble pak. The Famicom CC is thanks to GAF member Troidal.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DSC04726.jpg

I,Robot looks great in 1080p, I love this movie. I think I might go on a Will Smith Blu-ray shopping spree soon, next on the list are Hitch, ID4, Men in Black and I am Legend. Sadly Shia LaBeouf is in 2 of the 3 films I bought today.

neojubei said:
DSC04726.jpg

I,Robot looks great in 1080p, I love this movie. I think I might go on a Will Smith Blu-ray shopping spree soon, next on the list are Hitch, ID4, Men in Black and I am Legend. Sadly Shia LaBeouf is in 2 of the 3 films I bought today.
...sadly? shia lebouf is AWESOME

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
51.jpg

Games, including the first DS game I've bought in a year.

52.jpg

And this is technically last month, but I just got a new place.

Syntek

Maypickup2.jpg

Most of the stuff is actually from late April.
Monster Hunter 2 portable; never realized just what an awesome game it is until recently, Crisis Core is taking a backseat for the time being :D
(Updated): just added Konata & Kagami Comptiq figures to the Nendoroid collection.
maypickup3.jpg

Maypickup.jpg

Leek spinning Miku goodness :D

Sharing the anime figure love, my Mikuru-chan arrived today <3

Miiikuurruuuu!
mikuru1.jpg

Obligatory panties shot for cute anime figures:
mikuru2.jpg

With her new best friend, The Prez:
mikuruandpresident.jpg

=D Got a Figma Haruhi on order too ;)

ymmv

Banned
mr stroke said:

It's not half as strange (yet paradoxically less common) as showing off your genitals to the world while playing Uno.

Top Bottom