• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

wiifatloldougeddit003.jpg

LiK

XenonOxide said:
Nah mate all you need is just a standard Amazon account worked for me and I signed up for Amazon.co.uk xD

yea, i love ordering from all the various amazons for other region stuff. xD

Yep! I have hilariously bad luck with the Wii. First was killed by a firmware update, replacement was dead right out of the box, third had a crap laser, fourth spazzed out completely and wouldn't turn on after a while, and my current one's started to get disc read errors.

Yet my 360 works perfectly!

LiK

Infernal Monkey said:
Yep! I have hilariously bad luck with the Wii. First was killed by a firmware update, replacement was dead right out of the box, third had a crap laser, fourth spazzed out completely and wouldn't turn on after a while, and my current one's started to get disc read errors.

Yet my 360 works perfectly!

wow, you must be living in Bizarro Land! ;)

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
LiK said:
wow, you must be living in Bizarro Land! ;)

Na he's in Australia, so naturally everything is upside down... late releases, broken Wii's etc.

Infernal Monkey, Nintendo paid for all of these repairs?

randomwab

VOOK said:
Na he's in Australia, so naturally everything is upside down... late releases, broken Wii's etc.

Ugh, don't be saying that! I might be moving to Australia next year, I don't want broken systems ;_;

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
randomwab said:
Ugh, don't be saying that! I might be moving to Australia next year, I don't want broken systems ;_;

Well your 360 will work, but I'd be more worried about the release dates

Barrett2

2475447275_0524cfbf23_o.jpg

$13 at Circuit City; I couldn't resist.

This game reminds me of why I loved SF2 back in the day. 2d fighters are the best.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
CTLance said:
Can you blame us? You get an external DVD drive for the PC and 360 with HD DVD capabilities and a comfy universal remote for ten bucks!

I repeat: *ten* bucks!

whoa 10 bucks???!! wow. i might bite at that price.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

LiK

CTLance said:
Can you blame us? You get an external DVD drive for the PC and 360 with HD DVD capabilities and a comfy universal remote for ten bucks!

I repeat: *ten* bucks!

haha, i should get a 2nd one for that price.

bryehn

Couple more Goozex trades showed up today. This makes 12 sent and 17 received. I don't think I'll ever trade-in at EB ever again.

Already played Stranglehold on 360, but the Hard Boiled version was never released up here. Got it for the movie mostly.

08-05-08-strangle.jpg

And super LTTP, but seems super fun anyways. I appreciate local splitscreen to practice with.

08-05-08-warhawk.jpg

szaromir

Banned
Did the photo with my old mobile.:/ No more games until Ninja Gaiden 2 in June. These 2 though should keep me busy for the time being.:D
39015486020080509002301.jpg

Righty10

Picked this bad boy up over the weekend:

The Samsung LN46A650. Replaced my old 42" 720p Samsung plasma. I am amazed at how great 1080p looks. Definitely much better than my old set.

img0338vz3.jpg

cjdunn

Righty10 said:
Picked this bad boy up over the weekend:

The Samsung LN46A650. Replaced my old 42" 720p Samsung plasma. I am amazed at how great 1080p looks. Definitely much better than my old set.

That's the one I want!!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
may.jpg

Got some good deals on Simpsons & NBA 08 for 13dollars, 250gig HDD for 24$.
Finally found Disgaea 2 locally, time to play before 3 comes out.
After playing god of war CoO I wanted to go back and beat GoW2 now.
MGS4 preorder, GT5, and GTA4 for obvious reasons.
Never played Yakuza so I figured why not.
DQM for the portable love.
Seen traffic but never owned it...was only 4 dollars on sale so figured why not.

+new apartment...lol

neist

Neo Member
IMG_0247.jpg

Soul Nomad
Mario Kart Wii
Front Mission Gun Hazard
Populous Gaiden
Front Mission 3 and 4 guides
Boxed Dungeon Explorer for TG16
Nanostray 1 and 2 along with the Japanese 1
Dungeon Explorer DS/PSP
EGG
Astro Boy Omega Factor
Glory Days 2

Also have a sealed Front Mission 3 and R-Type Command headed my way, but sadly they aren't with me at the moment.

Most of the items cost me less than 10 bucks. Whee.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
lawblob said:
2475447275_0524cfbf23_o.jpg

$13 at Circuit City; I couldn't resist.

This game reminds me of why I loved SF2 back in the day. 2d fighters are the best.

How's it play with the PSP's d-pad? I was thinking of picking this up but didn't wanted to wear it out too much

Top Bottom