• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
What's this have to do with you lying about how I brought up Manning trying to tarnish his accomplishments when the reality is I brought up Stafford and his shitty numbers in comparison to Flacco getting stats throwing 60 times then came out of the woodwork quoted that post talking about Brady LOL. Dat spin.

It's your MO in these threads. If I had a nickel for everytime you posted 9-11 or something related to that, I'd be like Bill Cosby with all the jello I could buy.

imuzJi9BwSMeF.gif

I finding that post right now.

Godslay

Banned
Reminds me of

Brees record 5476 yards 657 attempts
Pad Statford 2012 - 4967 yards on 727 attempts.

Is this the post?

Yeah, I'm sure you meant that Flacco was going to reach these numbers. Give me a break. If anyone spins shit in that direction, it's you.

Followed by this gem:

Yeah. Brady only did that once. Dat 99 yard Welker TD. He did throw 5 TD's in half against some team in the playoffs. That was more impressive.

Furthermore, I don't know how anyone can take you seriously. More than half the time you are trying to troll people, and I'm not the first to notice.

Tom Penny

Is this the post?

Yeah, I'm sure you meant that Flacco was going to reach these numbers. Give me a break. If anyone spins shit in that direction, it's you.

Followed by this gem:

LOL LOL LOL Your such a clown shoes. I was saying how Brady's 500 yard game wasn't as good as 5 TD's against some team in the playoffs and you snapped cuz you knew it was the Broncos. I wasn't even talking talking about Mannings game LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah, your such a clown shoes LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO

Godslay

Banned
LOL LOL LOL Your such a clown shoes. I was saying how Brady's 500 yard game wasn't as good as 5 TD's against some team in the playoffs and you snapped cuz you knew it was the Broncos. I wasn't even talking talking about Mannings game LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah. Brady only did that once. Dat 99 yard Welker TD. He did throw 5 TD's in half against some team in the playoffs. That was more impressive.

So what was this more impressive than?

Greg

you've crossed the LOL limit of 0

Tom Penny

So what was this more impressive than?

Can you fucking read dude. Brady only did that once meaning 500 yard game which YOU brought up and I specifically mentioned Welkers catch cuz that's how he got it. If you saw that game you know the play I'm talking about. I then said his 5 TD game in a half was more impressive..meaning the 500 yard game not Manning 7 td's.

Godslay

Banned
Can you fucking read dude. Brady only did that once meaning 500 yard game which YOU brought up and I specifically mentioned Welkers cuz that's how he got it. If you saw that game you know the play I'm talking about. I then said his 5 TD game in a half was more impressive..meaning the 500 yard game not Manning 7 td's.

Reminds me of

Brees record 5476 yards 657 attempts
Pad Statford 2012 - 4967 yards on 727 attempts.

From which I thought you where talking shit on Manning for padding stats. That's the implication. If you meant Flacco padding stats on high attempts, then I guess I'm the bad guy, but excuse me for thinking that one would say Manning is padding his stats on a 7 TD 462 yard game and lumping him in with these two.

So I wrote:

Or like those games between Brady and Henne?

Where Brady threw for something like 500 yards?

Thomas had what a 60-70 yard TD last night? Hardly trying to pad stats, can't blame him for executing an aggressive game plan in the second half by Gase.

That 5 TDs wasn't nearly as impressive as pitching 17 out there against the Giants. Excuse me, 14 points.

True. I won't even bother to put up Manning vs Pats stats in the playoffs before Polian cried his way to changing the rules for Colts / Manning.

Tuck rule, now go crawl back into your troll hole.

That's the entirety of the conversation. Started in response to you replying to another poster. If anything the whining about rule changes is what gets me.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=80366989&highlight=#post80366989

jakncoke

Banned
Still alive and avatar still creepy as ever it seems

edit; man he went raw and judging by him making the topic this was his first time. lold at she looked clean and was intelligent. man this dudes dick bout to fall off and he doesnt even know it yet. gronk is clean and can fake looking intelligent and his dick is riddled with 10 new types of stds ready to be launched on the world like nuclear missiles

Milchjon

Unrelated, but jak, you're one of my favorite tweeters out there. Half your stuff reads like something from a philosophy-bot :-D

ChanHuk

Banned
You all aren't real fans. I'm working overnight tonight and gonna stay up to watch the Raiders get decimated. Fuck sleep.

bionic77

Tom Brady once kicked over 5 strollers within half an hour. Arguably more impressive.
If that happened he must have had Giselle do it. No way Brady would risk physical confrontation with babies and their mothers. Either could physically overwhelm him.

cajunator

Banned
You all aren't real fans. I'm working overnight tonight and gonna stay up to watch the Raiders get decimated. Fuck sleep.

Usually what I do is sleep immediately after getting home at 6 AM, then waking up right at noon. Thats the most sleep I get on sundays when I have work.

ChanHuk

Banned
Usually what I do is sleep immediately after getting home at 6 AM, then waking up right at noon. Thats the most sleep I get on sundays when I have work.

I get off at 0730, get home at 0800. Raiders begin their drowning for Clowney at 1000. 2 hours of sleep would more or less just make me angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom