• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Dragon

Banned
I thought there were exceptions. I hope there.

I don't think there are exceptions. I've been banned like ten times but all for minor infractions like calling someone a Wiitard. Never use the word retard on GAF. EviLore save me!

Do I want to see Monsters University or World War Z?

If you have kids I'm sure MU is probably jackpot material a la Greg. World War Z looks like serious drek and nothing like the book.

ChanHuk

Banned
So rules of GAF:

Don't use the word retard
Gays have more rights than straights
Pats fans are the worst
Suicide is okay
Gun owners are horrible people

Fuck having kids, I seen Rugrats. I absolutely adored Monsters Inch, it was a really fun flick that made me sad at the end. But zombies are always awesome, except for Walking Dead. That show sucks.

ChanHuk

Banned
wtf your binary classification of humans and gender and sex disgusts me

You disgust me like Jerry Sandusky

you're not allowed to think something is just okay

SUICIDE IS ACCEPTABLE BY GAF STANDARDS. I'm pretty sure 1:6 Gaming and OT gaffers have attempted to kill themselves. Their problem is they slit their wrist across rather than along the tracks of their veins.

Fantomex

You disgust me like Jerry Sandusky

SUICIDE IS ACCEPTABLE BY GAF STANDARDS. I'm pretty sure 1:6 Gaming and OT gaffers have attempted to kill themselves. Their problem is they slit their wrist across rather than along the tracks of their veins.

Suicide Aid, REPORTED.

Top Bottom