• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

A nice Jake Locker interview

eff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 5h
Locker struck me as an extremely sincere, kind person. Example: Went out of his way to introduce himself to our entire TV crew (not normal).

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18m
Good point by @JeffDarlington, too. Jake Locker is a huge favorite in the locker room. Teammates respect him & he's learned from Hasselbeck

I've liked him since those Path to the Draft vids. Would still love to see him succeed.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gatorade%20Shower.gif

bionic77

Got let go at work today because I'm not a crying, openly emotional hippy. How dare I expect people to do their damn job!!

I'm a monster!!
I got someone fired last week. Not intentionally but her work was shit and this came to the partners attention after I reviewed one of her briefs and told her it had to be entirely redone. She was pissed and went to the partners complaining about me and they were appalled at the brief and looked into her past work and let her go. Even though she sucked I still hate when anyone gets fired.

Enjoy your unemployment for 2 weeks and then good luck in getting your next job.

My Roku won't connect to my wireless and it's really starting to piss me off! all my other devices connect fine, but my roku suddenly stopped connecting. It seems other people have had this problem before too

cdyhybrid

Wtf more than Shaun "charmin soft" Alexander?!

Shaun Alexander actually gets a pretty shitty rap around here. A lot of people are of the opinion that his success was entirely because of Hutch and Big Walt. I'm not as hard on him as a lot of people though. He was a good back (he won the fucking MVP after all) but he wasn't a HoF type of player. Our O-line was probably the best in the league during that period.

And I'm a college fan first and foremost, so yes, Jake will be #1 in my mind until the Seahawks win a Super Bowl :p

bionic77

Shaun Alexander actually gets a pretty shitty rap around here. A lot of people are of the opinion that his success was entirely because of Hutch and Big Walt. I'm not as hard on him as a lot of people though. He was a good back (he won the fucking MVP after all) but he wasn't a HoF type of player. Our O-line was probably the best in the league during that period.

And I'm a college fan first and foremost, so yes, Jake will be #1 in my mind until the Seahawks win a Super Bowl :p
Get out you degenerate. And stay out!

Rewatching the glorius 49ers @ Patriots from week 15 again. Man It's so amazing seeing Wes Welker wine for a holding call while he slows down and the ball gets picked off because of his lazy bitch ass.

Milchjon

management at Whole Foods. Seriously it is a bunch of crying,lazy hippies. Gonna take this as a do-over and get out of retail for good. Maybe a nice warehouse job where I can be surly as fuck. :jnc

Didn't you only start working there recently?

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you.

Fantomex

Option loving scum!

Fantomex

Hey guys help me find a cheap game that will last me 10-20 hours. Already got last of us, ni no kuni. I'm hoping in the rpg genre for the 360 or PS3.

squicken

My Roku won't connect to my wireless and it's really starting to piss me off! all my other devices connect fine, but my roku suddenly stopped connecting. It seems other people have had this problem before too

When I bought my dad a roku, it wouldn't connect. Had to go to the service menu and update it to the newest firmware

RBH

Reset the Roku and see if that works.

When I bought my dad a roku, it wouldn't connect. Had to go to the service menu and update it to the newest firmware

Reset the Roku and see if that works.
Yeah it's been a couple days since it stopped connecting, I was trying other stuff.....but looks like reset might be the last option right now :/. I'm leaving it unplugged for a bit right now ...........I looked on the forums and it appeared other people had the same problem with the XS model

then jakey will by #1 in your mind forever

and the seachickens keep on talkin' and talkin'!

“Well, I’d be on offense trying to score a touchdown on him. Defensively, that’s a little different because they tackle and they can really be aggressive,” Tate said on 710 ESPN Seattle radio Friday.

“But I would try and give him the Sean Lee treatment. I would do that.”

Oh yes, the “Sean Lee treatment.” Tate was referring to the huge block he put on the Cowboys linebacker on Sept. 16. Tate laid out Lee as quarterback Russell Wilson scrambled up the left sideline for a first down, and was later fined by the NFL for the block.

seems that the chickens are obsessed with harbs! or maybe the roids are making them ultra agressive

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

First Lonestar, now you. So many fraud Seahawks fans. :(

seems that the chickens are obsessed with harbs!
You should be flattered that your division rival actually has to think about you.

First Lonestar, now you. So many fraud Seahawks fans. :(

You should be flattered that your division rival actually has to think about you.

i actually am flattered that we are all they can talk about and they treat a regular season win against us as their superbowl. none of it will help them win the division but it is adorable

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
i actually am flattered that we are all they can talk about and they treat a regular season win against us as their superbowl. none of it will help them win the division but it is adorable
That one game is merely a taste of things to come. It's not the accomplishment we're after.

That one game is merely a taste of things to come. It's not the accomplishment we're after.

not the accomplishment you're after and yet it's the only thing chickens fans can reference from last season. i don't blame you though. it was the biggest win in franchise history for the seahawks. a regular season beating of the mighty niners. must have been exciting!

management at Whole Foods. Seriously it is a bunch of crying,lazy hippies. Gonna take this as a do-over and get out of retail for good. Maybe a nice warehouse job where I can be surly as fuck. :jnc

Honestly, consider doing something else.

I went through the same thing you did at my last job (logistics management) and said fuck the whole industry and started my own business. It was the push I needed.

Vyroxis

Banned
More like sleepy title. I tried to play it a few times and couldn't stay awake.

Ya, its not a fast paced action RPG by any means. But the story is better than the last few FF games if you ask me, and the combat system is quite fun. Especially when they ratchet up the difficulty in the bonus sections in the end of the game out of nowhere.

Top Bottom