• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

Dolphins gonna win 8 games this season, at least!

Focker seems to be getting that modeling career off the ground though. Good job Chanhuk.

tumblr_m1vx9jNFGr1qcwekeo1_500.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Bullshit.

Microsoft should have stuck to their guns. They saw the future, and now because of a few fanboy nerds crying on the internet, we're stuck in 2004.

Bullshit, way to go "gamers".

#XboxOneDRM
#XboxOneKinect

You have to be naive as hell to think MS was listening to a "vocal minority".

They looked at actual significant data. Things like preorder data from retailers, actual data on consumer sentiment, etc.

It wasn't that hard to figure out the PS4 was a more popular device than the XB1. So the best way to gain back that market is to copy what the competition is doing. Which is unfortunate because the XB1 did have some cool ideas that they failed miserably at selling consumers on, so rather than trying to make things more appealing they just decided to give up.

Thats not on consumers, thats on Microsoft.

They looked at actual significant data. Things like preorder data from retailers, actual data on consumer sentiment, etc.

It wasn't that hard to figure out the PS4 was a more popular device than the XB1. So the best way to gain back that market is to copy what the competition is doing. Which is unfortunate because the XB1 did have some cool ideas that they failed miserably at selling consumers on, so rather than trying to make things more appealing they just decided to give up.

what cool ideas?

I was being sarcastic.

Fantomex

You know I don't really care about console wars. Just an honest question, what cool ideas? Because the game sharing one was for 60 minutes only. Aside from that was it the Voice Over Tivo features?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Michael McWhertor ‏@MikeMcWhertor 6m

No change on Kinect for Xbox One requirements. Still "essential and integrated part of the platform."

Thank goodness that's over. I was concerned the XBone was going to become a worthwhile purchase there for a minute.

Milchjon

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 12m
From our NFLN team in N. Attleboro: District Court has closed for the weekend. "No arrest warrant has been issued connected to this case."

Enough time to take care of the Putin business!

Bread

Banned
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 12m
From our NFLN team in N. Attleboro: District Court has closed for the weekend. "No arrest warrant has been issued connected to this case."

Enough time to take care of the Putin business!
he's innocent, boston media is just bored and trying to stir something up. it's obvious the justice system is just trying to vilify another pot smoker, it's barack hussein obamacare's america after all.

MechDX

Got let go at work today because I'm not a crying, openly emotional hippy. How dare I expect people to do their damn job!!

I'm a monster!!

Top Bottom