• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wtf was that Higgins :(

-sigh-

I'm too lazy to go look for the post in which I said we were gonna lose... oh well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
JESUS CHRIST CAN WE STOP THE GIVEAWAYS AND BREAKAWAYS PLEASE, POOR FUCKING LUONGO

jaybeeze

Two mistakes, two goals. Fuck. Those two wasted powerplays basically spelled our doom.

Also, why isnt Luongo wearing his new mask? Saving for Saturday?

fine for me

they had some connection/server overload issues earlier that they'll permanently fix overnight, apparently

They probably have more people this season than ever. I feel like a lot of people had Gamecenter last year and people see the advantages of Hockeystreams

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that someone stood up to protect Stepan when he got run into the bench near the end there, but why is it fucking Nash of all people?

Oh well. Need to finish better, PK needs to get better, and just some puck luck that went the wrong way. Mike Smith was really good, too.

I don't think anybody is going to consider either the third or fourth lines to be any real threat. Getting Cally and Hagelin back will help that scoring depth massively.

Acid08

Banned
WOOOOO

Always nice to win the opener. Yeah looked kinda of bad in the first but turned it up and adapted to the Nucks forecheck.

Couture's pass to Marleau was a beaut and Burns looks fucking great out there.

Hertl looked really good too, he was smashing on motherfuckers on there too. Kid looked so happy after the game :)

hao chi

iQwaopL.png

I have no idea why, but Vrbata does that grin all the fucking time. And he'll even revert to a normal face, then grin again, and just does it over and over. I'm pretty sure the FSAZ producers like putting the camera on him for this reason.

Early season salt is the best kind of salt, when shitty teams give their fans something to be happy about briefly and the rich and wealthy amongst us can't fucking have that. Gotta keep the plebes down, no hope.

Hey did Barkov score? It's not very clear.

Good sir I believe you missed my earlier post .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLy9ADg_rlU

Barkov's goal. Greasy as fuck but his hands and poise kept him in it. Wooooooooo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Barkov? Is that how you say "we didn't draft Mackinnon" in Finnish?

I believe it's Finnish for "beast"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm genuinely hoping Jones turns out to be a great player, I would've loved to have drafted him just the same as Mac, but I'm glad we have Mac. Really looking forward to seeing more of both tomorrow.

RC

Banned
Man. Dude. Bro. Bra. Um... Mutually exclusive chum of mine.

Who's ready for a late 90's jam? All your favourites are back: "Falling apart after the first, under performing star players, and an angry coach from the Rangers." We kicking it old school

Acid08

Banned
Man. Dude. Bro. Bra. Um... Mutually exclusive chum of mine.

Who's ready for a late 90's jam? All your favourites are back: "Falling apart after the first, under performing star players, and an angry coach from the Rangers." We kicking it old school
The Sedins blocked shots, it's all good brah.

Top Bottom