• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Acid08

Banned
2550735.jpg

RC

Banned
Every time I see Marleau's face I feel like humming the theme of The Andy Griffith Show.

And we all know he's the kind of guy that writes to his mother after every game.

Every time I see Marleau's face I feel like humming the theme of The Andy Griffith Show.

And we all know he's the kind of guy that writes to his mother after every game.

Now there's an image.

Dear mom, I tried to score a goal but it just wouldn't go tonight. You ever have one of those days? Crazy isn't it? One day you're a fresh faced punk with Cup dreams, 16 seasons later you're just treading water. Save me a piece of Apple Pie!

Your Patty Cakes xoxox

And I watched the Shorks - Nucks game to watch the Shorks crush some Canuck poon. Epic lolz at the Wingels goal - Pavelski's face is like "omg lol"

Sweet. Another jersey that is almost guaranteed to be terrible and ditched after one season.

Bring back the Fisherman!!!

islanders_fisherman.jpg

According to a
poorly done
poll by ESPN, Kronwall is one of the top 3 dirtiest players in the league according to 30 different anonymous NHL players..... right......

sammich

Even though they lost in the shootout, loved the way the Flames played last night. It will be a frustrating but entertaining year.

And

WOOOT OVI!!. Hope you destroy the league this year.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's weird having a Ranger team where the big issue is in the defensive zone. I don't know if I like this strange new world. Gonna take some getting used to.

Top Bottom