• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Stasis

So many Habs fans blowing their load over that Price hit. My friends are having a blast with me lol. It's like Quebec license plates. Je me souviens (for you non actual quebecers): I remember. Quebecers never forget. Price/Subban don't either apparently!

I called the shutout though. Damn!

Price was lights out. Hank was great too but it wasn't enough. I won't lie I wanted a kreider goal to tie it up. Next time fuckers =)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN.

HISTORY MADE

PRICE IS THE GREATEST

ClassicMatureKob.gif

ClassicMatureKob.gif

ClassicMatureKob.gif

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like Goldobin is getting the call up with Couture injured. Guessing he'll lineup with Marleau and Ward, show us what you got kid!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Really is hard to believe Montreal has never been 5-0 before.

That was fun, result aside. I pretty much expect a shutout at Bell Centre, so it's not like I can be disappointed with it. :D

Stasis

Grats to Price on that record. Deserved. Crazy play. If he repeats last season it'll be nuts. We were discussing his next contract... 10M+ I'm thinking.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Red_Man

Really is hard to believe Montreal has never been 5-0 before.

That was fun, result aside. I pretty much expect a shutout at Bell Centre, so it's not like I can be disappointed with it. :D

Grats to Price on that record. Deserved. Crazy play. If he repeats last season it'll be nuts. We were discussing his next contract... 10M+ I'm thinking.
One of the most entertaining games I've watched in a long time. The two best goalies in the league really put a show on tonight.

Red_Man

Who is this guy pretending to be Therrien? This team is a complete 180 from last season, it's hilarious to watch. I've never seen this team be that aggressive with a 1 goal lead in probably 10 years. Good time to be a Habs fan.

9-10M easily, cap really needs to go up ASAP or we need to win our cup right now
Looks like that's the plan especially with Patches on his ridiculous contract and AGally at a reasonable cap. Everything that Therrien, Patches, Subban, etc have said has indicated they believe it's time. Trade deadline should be fun.

imBask

Banned
Who is this guy pretending to be Therrien? This team is a complete 180 from last season, it's hilarious to watch. I've never seen this team be that aggressive with a 1 goal lead in probably 10 years. Good time to be a Habs fan.

Looks like that's the plan especially with Patches on his ridiculous contract and AGally at a reasonable cap. Everything that Therrien, Patches, Subban, etc have said has indicated they believe it's time. Trade deadline should be fun.

people need to accept that the time is now and we need to trade youngsters/picks for firepower at the deadline

McCaron, Scherbak, first picks, I don't care. We sucked for so long that people forgot what it takes to win, we're always in "transition"

Marc Bergevin needs to get in Contact with AA

We need a Jays Trade Deadline Moment.

Red_Man

6oscCGX.gif

g7IsB.gif

Reporter after the game

Reporter : "Your hit on Krieder was an accident?"

Price : "Yea"

Reporter : "Did you know it was Kreider?"

Price : "No. Didn't know it was him"

troll.png

people need to accept that the time is now and we need to trade youngsters/picks for firepower at the deadline

McCaron, Scherbak, first picks, I don't care. We sucked for so long that people forgot what it takes to win, we're always in "transition"
Before this season started I wasn't really down, but after seeing them legitimately tweak the team systems to benefit the players, I'm all for it. Whatever it takes to get that forward that can take us to the next level, this team can take the East and put up a fight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
6oscCGX.gif

i5toUnML71Lmm.gif

Reporter after the game

Reporter : "Your hit on Krieder was an accident?"

Price : "Yea"

Reporter : "Did you know it was Kreider?"

Price : "No. Didn't know it was him"

troll.png

Kreider mentioned that even the refs were laughing about it with him, so it's safe to say everybody knew what was going on there. :D

AV sounds pretty pissed. "We got schooled tonight, outplayed in every area of the game. If it wasn't for Hank it would've been worse"

Top Bottom