• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Wennberg suffered a concussion after being laid out by Kreider. Needless to say he's not traveling to NY.

In case you're wondering, it wasn't a headshot or anything. Basically body-on-body in open ice. It was pretty late, though.

Pikma

Banned
Such a lust for goal scoring...

UwlkPU9.jpg
Dammit Quick, you're the hero this community deserves

Now I know what you were doing while dubbed was looking for you :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Domi and Larkin both also scored in their first NHL game? McDavid is not even gonna be in the top10 for Calder consideration!

/turdbris

Ursn

Gonna miss the first game of the season. Will be at the rose bowl for the USA vs Mexico game.

Go Ducks! USA! USA! USA!
Mexico! Mexico! Mexico! Go Ducks!
You can still catch the end of the game, I'm watching both at sharkeez in hb. I'll look for you on tv. Post your pic!

Sounds like Wennberg suffered a concussion after being laid out by Kreider. Needless to say he's not traveling to NY.

In case you're wondering, it wasn't a headshot or anything. Basically body-on-body in open ice. It was pretty late, though.

Kreider with another dirty hit? Well I never!

It's a shame the league is so afraid to punish him.

8GWTY2I.jpg

Math checks out.

Maybe the Leafs can beat the Coyotes in attendance again. That'll show us "desert hockey lol" plebians.

Shhhh! User33. You'll scare off the only Coyotes fan in the NHL.

There's two of us now. itshappening.gif

Leafs fans are touchier than normal. Is it because of the Jays?

Think so. Usually someone would just laugh off something so ridiculous as comparing points 2 games into the season, and say something about the Coyotes being terrible (which they certainly are) and some other sick burns. I was told earlier that I have a sense of victimization or something stupid like that and that throwing "salt" around was how it be. Guess maybe it's a little too soon.

Cosmic is a sports forum trollbot

=(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NHL-GAF: Hahahaha Leafs suck!
Leafs-GAF: Yeah we know.
NHL-GAF: No but they really suck!
Leafs-GAF: Yeah we said we know.
NHL-GAF: Hahahaha so salty, calm down.

Top Bottom