• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
I started modding the PC NHL games back in 98 and even became the "go to" Red Wings guy for the old Thunderpuck and NHL Online modding sites. I'm kind of obsessed with this stuff.

I'm not quite obsessed, but anything I found that looked better than the in-game stuff went in my game. Like jerseys, arena mods, and player faces. Good times.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I'm going to enjoy watching the Kings tear the Rangers a new asshole.

iAikaakkOzQFP.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
EA already pimping the Finals

nhl-15-madison-square-garden.jpg

How did they get the inside of MSG so wrong? They know there are bridges and the banners are in a completely different configuration now, right?

And the monitors under the giant scoreboard are pointing in the wrong fucking direction. How lazy can you be?

Eh, fuck it. I'm off to check out Bryant Park to figure out if I want to watch the game there or at home.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, for the record:

Yankees
Giants/Jets (mom's family was Giants, dad's was Jets, never saw a need to pick one over the other)
Knicks
Rangers

The main common thread was that Yankees, Knicks, and Rangers used to all be MSG Network, before the "other" NY teams joined the party and the Yankees got their own network, so I just naturally fell into watching all 3. The Yanks were also fucking terrible when I first became a fan. :D

TrueGrime

My girlfriend, who is Ukrainian BTW, is a Saints, Mavericks, Yankees, and Islanders fan.

How can you be that fucked up?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
How did they get the inside of MSG so wrong? They know there are bridges and the banners are in a completely different configuration now, right?

And the monitors under the giant scoreboard are pointing in the wrong fucking direction. How lazy can you be?.
Guh?

P1100764.jpg

The monitors are correct. Unless you mean the Warrior one should be where the small RangersTown one is?

go kings go! new yawka's, btw statue of libery is in nj. the queen's run is over. how many cups has that princess won so far?

marty's better!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't like the Jets.

Understatement of the year.

Also Grime I wouldn't post a pic of my gf here unless you want CB to jerk off over her and Manic's to bitchslap his wife while she wears a custom-printed mask with your gf over her face.

yuraya

Don't like either team tbh. Gonna be a hard prediction as both goaltenders are very good. I wouldn't be surprised if Lundqvist gets a couple shutouts to take the cup. But since Kings are on a roll by winning 3 consecutive game 7's...fuck it I'll go Kings in 7. La-La Land it is. Should be a good series.

Edit: also if Rangers do win I'll be happy for St.Louis he deserves another cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom