• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No New DC Comics Movies For “At Least 3 Years” Besides Batman and Superman Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
what happens when the many wont approve of that shit?

I mean, it pretty much entirely contradicts what's happening in Batman & Robin right this second, so I'm pretty sure it won't stick.

Or I hope it doesn't. What a dumb idea in the first place. Why? Why? It's such an unnecessary change.

Slayven

I like it better than the super 90's pole dancer outfit.

What madness is this? Look at that swag.

Reign_superboy.jpg

Hypertime bitches.
XOAYT.jpg

SenEXunk

Banned
I can see Wonder woman making a fantastic film but Hollywood screen writers can't write strong leading female roles so it will never happen.

Slayven

I can see Wonder woman making a fantastic film but Hollywood screen writers can't write strong leading female roles so it will never happen.

Satch will kill me but, Wonder Woman is a concept that ddidn't age well. They need to strip her down to the bedrock and rework her. Cause no one would take her seriously on the big screen.

Now Power Girl, she would be incredible done right.

Satch will kill me but, Wonder Woman is a concept that ddidn't age well. They need to strip her down to the bedrock and rework her. Cause no one would take her seriously on the big screen.

Wonder Woman was fucking awesome in JLA (animated). She was one of my favorite characters. I'd love to see them tackle that version of the character on the big screen.

ReiGun

Wonder Woman's biggest problem is that people overthink her to the point that they start believing she has to be completely changed to be understood. She really isn't harder to get than Supes or Bats.

Hunter S.

Consiering I only like Batman and occasionally spider man as super hero movies I am glad. They are overdone and even the comics I loved as a kid like x-men are just plan horrible. Good for Hollywood and society.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm still bitter about the GL movie. I don't get how a character with such unique powers always gets written to have such shitty action scenes. He can materialize anything he imagines, seriously it's not hard to be creative during action scenes with GL.

2/3 of the movie should've been on Oa or space with Hal getting used to his powers during mission with other GLs, building up to Sinestro eventual betreyal but no, we are stuck on Earth with a shitty ass villain. Where's Saint Walker, Iolande, Larfleeze, Atrocitus etc... instead make way for oversized head Hammond, who looks like shit and is completely laughable as a villain. I think Amanda Waller was in it, but got killed? I don't even remember. She's a pretty big part of JL with project Cadmus.

DC really dropped the ball with GL.

LOL

Ben Affleck? That's your play?

Affleck is actually a good director, going by Gone baby gone and The Town. I mean I know it's funny because he's Ben Affleck but is it any crazier than the chubby guy from Swingers directing Iron Man? The stange thing is the tone of Affleck's movies is gritty and realistic. Could they be planning on continuing the Nolan verse and Man of Steel style into Justice League?

ReiGun

I don't think I've seen anything Affleck has directed, so I don't know how to feel about this. But my gut says do not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom