• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NOM(UK) review Metroid Prime 2 and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Deg

Banned
Havent got the mag. Just posting the scores. Supposedly subscribers should receive it soon.

On the DVD: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes as well as tons of other movies.

There's an interview with Retro Studios.

NOM changed a while ago to a percentage rating. On the old rating only Metroid Prime and Zelda scored 10/10's. MP2 is the highest rated game since they changed to the new scoring system.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - 97%
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - 95%
Grand Theft Auto Advance - 82%
Tales of Symphonia - 87%
Need for Speed Underground 2 - 80%
THUG 2 - 89%
Ty Tasmanian Tiger Bush Rescue - 68%
URBZ- The Sims in the City - 79%
LOTR The 3rd Age - 67%
Yu Gi Oh - 43%
Medabots - 48%
Premier Manager 2005 - 62%
Mega Man X - 71%
Shark Tale - 60%
Spyro - 65%
Fifa 2005 (GBA) - 57%
Turtles 2 - 52%
THUG 2 (GBA) - 70%

Vashu

*cough* 10/10, as stated in the first post.... ;)

Also, very good score for Tales, though I already played the Japanese version a while ago so I would've given it at least a 90% score. But that is just me... But, as expected, I must have this one! :D

king zell

Echos
smiley-rock.gif

Vashu said:
*cough* 10/10, as stated in the first post.... ;)

Also, very good score for Tales, though I already played the Japanese version a while ago so I would've given it at least a 90% score. But that is just me... But, as expected, I must have this one! :D

Yes only Halo franchise has the rights of getting 10s from the gaming press....

Gchaime

It took me ten years but i just realised how ridiculous scores like 71% are. Scoring games isn't an exact sciences. I think that magazines should just score games with round numbers, maybe ad half points. But no longer ridiculous scores like a 43%, for one, it would stop those ridiculous fanboys ''Oh my God, my favorite game has score o,2% lower then your favorite game!''-threads.

Top Bottom